[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

haha that Phuket night dinner I think PMY was dressed up for like a special dinner. Nice handbag, nice dress, nice earring, maybe nice heels...

It is a full set for a nice dinner with someone:love: 

right?? she looked like she's on a "date night"  ... maybe a "blockbuster date in Phuket"  LOL!

I read somehere that apparently  the color blue is kind of their thing.. not really sure where they got that or maybe its just part of the delulus..

15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

right?? she looked like she's on a "date night"  ... maybe a "blockbuster date in Phuket"  LOL!

I read somehere that apparently  the color blue is kind of their thing.. not really sure where they got that or maybe its just part of the delulus..

Eventho they gone through dating rumor usually they would become awkward towards each other. But they seems not to. 

Kinda weird to think PMY always with their staff team for the whole trip because eventho they seems to be close, they might have different conversation code and the staffs might be younger than them. Who else she's going to have fun there? She need someone to accompany her cuz she's alone... 

ohh I can't help myself thinking both have fun and can have long conversation with each other even for few days...

pretty sure we'll only hear from them... I mean from her (:lol:) once she's back to Korea.. 

I really hope they could announce when is Busted2 coming out!

Maybe it will be shown just before Divine Fury (showing August) ? or after?

21 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

I thought PMY schedule in LA is only until 10th of July, please correct me if I’m wrong. But she’s not yet spotted on Korea airport? hmmm where are the they? I mean the Park Park couple? hahaha 

PMY schedule in LA was until June 7th(LA time). PMY's stylist came back to Korea yesterday morning.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY schedule in LA was until June 7th(LA time). PMY's stylist came back to Korea yesterday morning.

Thanks for the info. so PMY is really a ninja. Haven’t heard any news that she’s back in Korea. 

• LOL 1

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

tonight, there is a important soccer match(Korea: Iran) in Seoul. PSJ's bf Son Heung Min also plays the match and awesome ent boss said on IG he will go to a stadium to watch it. If psj is in Korea, he will show up in a stadium tonight.

Let’s see:naughty:

I

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

tonight, there is an important soccer match(Korea: Iran) in Seoul. PSJ's bf Son Heung Min also plays the match and awesome ent boss said on IG he will go to a stadium to watch it. If psj is in Korea, he will show up in a stadium tonight.

I love all the investigative actions on this forum! It is so exciting. I can’t wait to hear the news about PMY’s return and the possibility of PSJ showing up at the stadium. Keep us posted,

friends!!!! 

• Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

So excited to see PSJ again, he will show up on the stadium to watch his friend fresh from vacation with her girl. :) #delulu

Yes, I am leaning to him showing up for the game too....

• Like 1