[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

those two are probably spending quality time together somewhere.. lol! :D

kinda like her Grazia photoshoot in Paris last year.. and PSJ was in London around the same time.. :tongue:

PMY always goes out and back in Korea with her team if its official business (I think). Her photoshoot finished early. so maybe they also included some downtime on her schedule.. she deserves it anyway.. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, park2park said:

Same PSJ but he was sooo youngg lol

I can see the maturity in him now since that someone :phew:

You are right! He used to look really boyish in his previous dramas it's not even about his age idk there was a certain cuteness about him but with pmy he looks like so masculine yk like a man. Albeit cute but much more manly

• Love 1

throwback to their 1st script reading.. when they "coincidentally" wore the same color of shirt... and PSJ did not even look at PMY all thru out their script reading.. not even once! lol! but PMY took glances at him and she even teased him about a certain line that he needed to do..

• LOL 1

wow  a reward trip dinner which was supposed to be for the whole team but the lead actors who are the Representative of wwwsk went  missing. this screams that they went on a private date ;)

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

If PPC didn't get a dinner with their team at that time, my delulu said this picture( when pmy' wore blue dress) was taken by psj..

since they were both there & i'm sure as the leads of the drama they must have spent some quality time with each other! one can only hope 

5 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

my broken a s s korean skills says he said " kim miso i like you" & pmy laughed the way he said like you? am i right?

uhm he said ‘Kim Biseo likes me’ and she said ‘likes him my foot’~~ 

• Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

uhm he said ‘Kim Biseo like me’ and she said ‘like him my foot’~~ 

oh :/

heh for some reason i feel uneasy now the fact that pmy shunned down his feelings as kim biseo! is this how ppc's 1st stage of their relationship started too? :sweatingbullets: 

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

uhm he said ‘Kim Biseo likes me’ and she said ‘likes him my foot’~~ 

yep.. this was for the scene where LYJ was talking with his best friend trying to figure out why she is resigning and KMS was with her sisters.. 

Just now, Nusrat.mitu said:

oh :/

heh for some reason i feel uneasy now the fact that pmy shunned down his feelings as kim biseo! is this how ppc's 1st stage of their relationship started too? :sweatingbullets: 

LOL! you're relating it too much in their real life.. its never like that.

:lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

LOL! you're relating it too much in their real life.. its never like that.

Yeah i know i was just kidding! :p 

But no it was just a thought i mean pmy must not be easy pursue, she seems like a cautious person. I really wonder sometimes how psj approached her & was pmy easily flattered or did she played hard to get :lol:

15 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Still no sign that psj is in korea. So where are you psj???? :P

Oh didn't you know? Somewhere in the bedroom snuggling in pmy's arms :yum:

• LOL 2