[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

25 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

so you and your friends already finished until ep 16??? How many days? :D

We finished everything few hrs ago so i assumed it only took +/- 24 hr? But to be fair we skipped some scenes... we were rushing to get to ep 13 lol hahaha.. 

• LOL 3

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yesss..

i didn't knew about this! :bawling: i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!! i mean it had to be one of her favourite scene cause the way this paricular moment happened 

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just for fun :D

heheh the way we are dry out of solid ppc content these days that now people are taking feels from their caption :sweat_smile:

I knew I saw it somewhere she said her fav scene was the closet kiss scene. And then she keeps on changing her fav scene.

Which I dunno she want to avoid people saying she likes the kiss scene more or just that almost all of wwwsk scenes are her fav. Well we know for sure her die hard love for wwwsk :heart: 

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Which I dunno she want to avoid people saying she likes the kiss scene more or just that almost all of wwwsk scenes are her fav. Well we know for sure her die hard love for wwwsk 

c'mon she definitely enjoyed the kiss scenes i mean look at her coy reactions while everyone was mentioning their fav scenes from wwwsk. it's clear when she said her favourite moment was the failed kiss scenes cause it was the least controversial. i'm sure maybe it was one of her favorite scene cause from the bts it looks it was quite fun to film that scene but i'm sure she has some personal favorite moments too but she is afraid to express it thinking she might be misconstrued

27 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

But it shows that the one of psj’s was on May 31st, and pmy’s was on June 1st? Not the same day :sweat_smile:

20190608-010311.jpg

20190608-010246.jpg

same day, on June 1st in Korean time.

maybe because you're not in Korean time zone, psj's is seen on May 31.

That's why I think she got used kissing PSJ starting from closet kiss scene. The wwwsk ep 8 kiss scene is consider pretty normal kiss (tho I like how PSJ hold her neck so that he can keep kissing her deeply. scream). I think she went totally heart fluttering over that closet kiss. Not just the kiss but her whole body is consider fully hugged by him. She can't even move in that state. And she can rest her arm on him. For me, the closet kiss scene is the most intense kiss among all kisses in wwwsk (eventho that ep 13 bed scene was superb.haha. they got to kiss more wuuu ).

Not to mention PSJ. He got to hold her close and she was sitting on his lap and the kiss happened at that small space of the closet... Rather than holding her neck all the time, this time he gone further... Both lost control for sure.. even for that short mins...

20190608-010021.png

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

Our time difference is only one hour, so doesn't it mean that she uploaded it in the wee morning of June 1st in Korea time? Which means the AD was shot on May 31:blink:

but as i remember, she(basemina) uploaded the pic in the afternoon on June 1st. hmm..idk why psj's is seen on May 31 in your IG. 

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but as i remember, she(basemina) uploaded the pic in the afternoon on June 1st. hmm..idk why psj's is seen on May 31 in your IG. 

Alright I will just choose to believe you lol

11 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So ABH is 1988,too. Same with psj. But why pmy can't do the same like she did with ABH to PSJ ^_^ (what i mean is she casually put her hand to his shoulder) 

that is friendly gesture LOL

It is different than having deep feeling of cos ;)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

it's nice to see the more lyj & miso relationship developed similarly ppc kissing technique changed with it too. the first kiss was a little out of sync cause maybe pmy couldn't fathom psj's kissing tecnique so she was a little suprised bit nevertheless didn't made the scene too boring either.psj's kissing style remained the same too just like his previous dramas. with the ribbon kiss & cloaet kiss i think it started off as a professional scene but somewhere along the way they got carried away. the soft reassuring pecks psj left on pmy to calm her down in that ribbon kiss scene & the way pmy pressed onto his upper lip firmly which resulted in psj to deepen the kiss even more in the closet scene. & we can clearly see how flustered they both were in the bts of these 2 kissing scene which is fine in a way as they are also human being before an actor. with epi 13 i think the whole scene was partly techincal but it turned so wonderful on screen was because they were able to realise the true emotion of that particular moment & of course great camera work & direction. in the end i guess it's important to enjoy yourself first & your natural reaction will eventually attract the viewers.