[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

51 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

still feel like she liked the comment tagging psj's ig account deliberately cause you can't accidently like a comment unless you read it properly & agreeing to it somewhat

If you wanna delete a comment your finger must be on the right side and 'like' button on the right side too 

But its not a big deal so lets stop discuss about this :D

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

she liked the ppc wedding photos.:lol:

because that was when ppc dating news came out, everyone was surprised to see her press 'like' for ppc wedding photos.:joy:

And it was funny because in the first slide it wasn’t her photo ,it was PSJ’s :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

yah seriously psj esquire interview is so insightful. i admire him so much as a person. like he is such a well spoken, well reserved man. it's so nice to know what kind of person he genuinely is, about his thoughts & plans, how he percieves himself & limelight he has on him. it's incredibly attractive to know that he is constantly striving to do better & present a better version of himself to the audience. how maturely he handles the pressure of being an actor & responsibilities which might be overbearing at times.he also doesn't shy away to open about his worries & vulnerablities. a man should be strong enough to do that. also the way he takes care of close ones though he can't express it always. i laughed when he said he is a son without ageyo ( his ageyo isn't that bad though) & is bit awkward with his father sjsksjskl he is the eldest son in true sense then. :joy:  i just feel like he has such a warm aura about him, the way he loves silently, the way he is passionate about what he does, the way he maintains everything prim & properly is just so inspiring :wub:

• Like 3

Just a little bit update coz it's related to MY. So ABH said in the interview that he watched her works already, and even the previous one (I think he meant WWWSK) came out really well. As an audience he thinks she's great, but it turned out that when he got to meet her in person, it totally exceeds his expectation (lol~ we all know). ABH addresses her as "noona" but from their very first meeting, MY told him to speak in "banmal" (informal/ casual) with her since they're friends in the drama (he actually talked in banmal when they interact on IG as Deok Mi & EG). He was worried about this & that before, but since she made the first step like that, he thought the chemistry with MY went well. Plus, MY also gave him advice based on women's viewpoint as what to do to make it cool. ABH's amazed at her ability, both in terms of acting & her physical endurance, and that it's not that they call her "romcom queen" for nothing.

Also MY told him: "In 3 months, you really have to fall heads over heels for me" (this is professionally emotional, and I think it did help to make them opening up freely to each other) and sometimes ABH felt real jealousy as EG when Deok Mi & Ryan being together, so he even thought "why so many kisses" lol~

What a great sunbae <3 <3 <3 And just like Joon said in that Esquire interview, the protagonist actor's role is not just solely acting, but should be the "host" at the filming set, building the "atmosphere" there is of the utmost important (srly if we talk about this, WWWSK has the best team ever - something that both J&Y, the supporting actors & even the staffs had to all admit)

PS: After the photoshoot for Marie Claire, MY treated the team again with good food (based on one of the caption from the pic you guys share :D). She brings "miso" to everyone guys <3

• Like 6

Song Hye Kyo's make up artist /friend is the make up artist of PMY now in LA. As you can notice, comments are limited :joy: 

Spoiler

Because of some SSC shippers with their nosy questions around April - May. ^_^ lesson for PPC shippers or our neighboring shippers :lol: do not be too nosy and do not quarrel in ig or people around them will start doing this disabling of comments too. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

lesson for PPC shippers do not be too nosy and do not quarrel in ig or people around them

i totally agree on this, shippers shall be aware of the limits including in the actors ig , all the delulus shall be only in the appropriate place like this shipper thread or other shipper page..

14 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

i totally agree on this, shippers shall be aware of the limits including in the actors ig , all the delulus shall be only in the appropriate place like this shipper thread or other shipper page..

as crazy as i am as a shipper, i NEVAHHHH comment anything related to PPC or PPS or tag PSJ/PMY on their instagrams~~ that’s off limit to me.. that is their personal space and i hv to respect it.. that’s y i always go crazy and be delulu here hehhehehe~~ 

• LOL 5

i hv to tell u guys what happened last night when my friends watched ep13.. they went absolutely silent!!! like nobody said anything during that scene.. i thought they were uninterested or dozing off already but guess what?!! they freakin loved it!!  we replayed that scene for 6 times bfore moving on to ep 14! it was intense lol~~

my friends said PMY and PSJ should date each other lol (they dont know im a shipper)~ so i told them PPC are dating in real life and they all went ‘I KNEW IT! they must be a thing bla bla!!’’ gosh it was so funny~~ ahhh i didnt tell them PPC denied it thoughh.. let’s leave it at that... :joy:

• LOL 7

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

my friends said PMY and PSJ should date each other lol (they dont know im a shipper)~ so i told them PPC are dating in real life and they all went ‘I KNEW IT! they must be a thing bla bla!!’’ gosh it was so funny~~ ahhh i didnt tell them PPC denied it thoughh.. let’s leave it at that... :joy:

Lolll:joy: yeah just leave it at that