[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@nargyz  For me, a person who is too conscious has something to hide. Because a person who has nothing to hide would not go to lengths to protect privacy. If she and PSJ have developed an extra closeness now, then I am sure they will do their very best to hide it from the public and not be exposed prematurely.

lot of celebrities got exposed prematurely especially by Dispatch that they were not given the time to develop whatever they have so it ended abruptly. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

SKKS was her breakthrough project she was still carefree she did not have any reservations yet. Then came City Hunter she was paired to a guy who captured millions of hearts all over Asia and that guy happened to like her. We could just imagine how she suffered because of that decision to accept him as her bf. She learned a lot about how to handle fame and have privacy. 

I don't think PSJ will achieve the very massive popularity that LMH had. In the first place, LMH started younger. But PSJ has his own jealous fangirls all over Asia. So if he goes into a relationship, I agree that it has to be in secret. 

Actually that was what happened around past weeks :sweatingbullets:

I won't say it's PSJ fans, but mostly antis and trolls leaving bad comments on drama chat & their bts video.

They even criticized PMY for being "too cold" with PSJ, despite him trying to just get close to her. lol I can't even..

My point is with the attention they're getting, I hope they're still being careful & secretive.

That way there'll be a chance for them to work together again on another project.

Of course shippers want some more, but we always have our delulu minds to connect the dots :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, HaeBada said:

Actually that was what happened around past weeks :sweatingbullets:

I won't say it's PSJ fans, but mostly antis and trolls leaving bad comments on drama chat & their bts video.

They even criticized PMY for being "too cold" with PSJ, despite him trying to just get close to her. lol I can't even..

My point is with the attention they're getting, I hope they're still being careful & secretive.

That way there'll be a chance for them to work together again on another project.

Of course shippers want some more, but we always have our delulu minds to connect the dots :D

Some shippers just cannot understand. They wanted PDA and all that. They forgot that it is not the culture in Korea. They are very private. 

I am sure by now they know about having many BuBi Couple /ParkPark Couple shippers. They are both stalkers in instagram and weibo. That for sure will make them extra careful of their actions and social media posts if they are hiding something to protect their privacy. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

I agree because what women usually give to someone they are not close are cold treatment and ignore the person.

PSJ not afraid of her dagger looks means he is confident of their closeness. I hope he is persistent. Fighting PSJ :sweatingbullets::wub:

Yup,
I totally agree with this. That annoying look assesses their intimacy more than anyone else can see. 

:wub::wub:PSJ is like a boyfriend who loves to tease his girlfriend, even when she looks angry, he will be even more fun to continue teasing her. He will always think she looks so cute =))))

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, nargyz said:

For the moment I am not sure about anything. Just what I noticed in recent bts compared to earlier bts, PMY looks now more distant from PSJ, she often doesn't react to his jokes, the one who always reacts is PD and the crew. Sometimes I have impression PMY and PSJ have different gag code. Also I found it strange when PMY deleted from her instagram WWWSK trailer after 4 episodes of WWWSK were aired and now posted pic where PSJ is cropped.

It is indeed difficult to say something about their relationship basing on 2 minutes of bts.

I don't know if PMY had boyfriend after LMH, she only told during QFSD filming, that she experienced love, knows what that feeling is and can show these emotions in her drama. I don't know if she was referring to LMH. Here is also a piece of her another interview:

The actress was also asked if she’s the kind of person who gives her all when it comes to relationships, much like her character Queen Dan Kyung. She replied, “I used to be like that in the past, but I’m a bit of a scaredy-cat these days. Now that I’m in my thirties, I feel pretty cautious and scared about being in love.”

I hope she will find a good man.

I like PSJ more and more, I was surprised to read his interview, where he told that he has unfriendly nature. All his costars speak highly of him, he received so many food and coffee trucks from his friends, previous coworkers, fans, people really love him. Many of his male and female costars say that he is very nice person and it is a pleasure to work with him, one of his female friends told that he will never let you be uncomfortable around him. I wish to PMY and PSJ only the best.

Dont worry about the cropped picture, PSJ also posted a photo with MY sitting right beside him but you cant see her face. The photo is right above your post. They didn't wanna create a buzz among fans obviously and they rarely posted anything related to their co-stars. At the same time, TVN released some solo shots of MY where she smiled the past week but she chose that holding-hand one with SJ. 

Tbh, it also bothers me that MY sometimes doesn't react to his jokes or distant herself from him but the other time they also seem so close and intimate. At the end of the day, it happened to all my ships. Sometimes it sails like Song Song, sometime it fails like DongHae couple no matter how many evidences and how much faith I have on that ship. Therefore I've learnt to enjoy the moment. Time will tell :)   

• Like 12

PMY just posted and cropped PSJ from the pic hahaha. :joy:

The no pics together makes me even more hmmm than posting a pic together casually. :glasses:

@parkparkloveu I don't think she's gonna post any selfie or pic of her and SJ in her IG ^_^ ... I've given up on that myself but it's fine because other co-stars in other dramas posts selfies of each other all the time and yet nothing happens, too ... so it's fine with us ... whatever floats her boat, right ?

@minseojoon Right, I kind of understand where you guys are coming from also. Since some of you have shipped her with so many and nothing really materialized out of those... so as MY has her walls... some here are quick to put up walls, too, so as not to expect too much because expectations always hurts :sweatingbullets: BUT be that as it may... this is a shippers thread and there is always a 50-50 chance that it may happen or it may not ... since NOTHING is confirmed on both sides that they are in relationship with whoever yet... can this thread continue HOPING and BELIEVING for now ? ... I'm sure everyone here is not that delusional to the point of no return... I'm sure we will be able to accept the truth later whatever it may be... because it is just NOT a nice read when some in this thread keeps on being swayed and keeps on vacillating and swinging back and forth between hoping and believing and doubting and questioning all in the same breath. The push and pull of opinion on ParkPark in this thread is real... and it's really tiresome, I'm sorry to say. So I hope everyone here will have the heart not to be afraid yet to get their hearts broken again :rolleyes:

@strymeek I'm on the same line of thoughts, too. I think MY really has interests on SJ as well... why else would she go to such length to watch so many of his previous works ? ... if she was just curious... watching one of his work would have sufficed in my mind.

@saved2K May I beg to differ again ? :) I don't really think that she did that kiss scene in the closet that way just because it's a tvN drama or because of professionalism. She has been professional in her work eversince but never crossed that line. I'm pretty sure the director in the script would just tell them to kiss but not the how to's in doing it. It's always on the discretion of actors how to execute it. Which brings me back to my nagging question... what is so special exactly with SJ that had made her so comfortable and trusting to do that closet scene and respond to him in that way ? hmmmm...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, nargyz said:

For the moment I am not sure about anything. Just what I noticed in recent bts compared to earlier bts, PMY looks now more distant from PSJ, she often doesn't react to his jokes, the one who always reacts is PD and the crew. Sometimes I have impression PMY and PSJ have different gag code. Also I found it strange when PMY deleted from her instagram WWWSK trailer after 4 episodes of WWWSK were aired and now posted pic where PSJ is cropped.

It is indeed difficult to say something about their relationship basing on 2 minutes of bts.

I don't know if PMY had boyfriend after LMH, she only told during QFSD filming, that she experienced love, knows what that feeling is and can show these emotions in her drama. I don't know if she was referring to LMH. Here is also a piece of her another interview:

The actress was also asked if she’s the kind of person who gives her all when it comes to relationships, much like her character Queen Dan Kyung. She replied, “I used to be like that in the past, but I’m a bit of a scaredy-cat these days. Now that I’m in my thirties, I feel pretty cautious and scared about being in love.”

I hope she will find a good man.

I like PSJ more and more, I was surprised to read his interview, where he told that he has unfriendly nature. All his costars speak highly of him, he received so many food and coffee trucks from his friends, previous coworkers, fans, people really love him. Many of his male and female costars say that he is very nice person and it is a pleasure to work with him, one of his female friends told that he will never let you be uncomfortable around him. I wish to PMY and PSJ only the best.

What is a gag code????  Maybe with Lee Kwang Soo and Kim Joong Min???? cause she is always smiling with their jokes? hehehe.  I like LKS too

With PSJ...all I know they have the same breed of dog, likes to travel, the same fashion taste and I think it's the first time that I see someone who is more control of the situation than her lol.  She found her match!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

What's encouraging about  this OTP.... a lot of people are supporting and loving Park Park couple not so with CityHunter.  She has been the subject of so many verbal abuse from minoz.  The admission and  retraction of their dating news from their respective agencies didn't help either.  Many doubt about the sincerity of LMH towards her and accused her of the one chasing him.

That relationship in my pov brought more harm to her than good.... just wish she could totally move on and be happy. 

That's right. I was even one of those who hated those who threw abusive attacks against PMY. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys, if you have time read SongSong thread the beginning pages because these concerns of yours are all there. It's actually the same how the guy is a bit more showy but the girl is very careful difficult to read, very private. Many SHK long time fans kept saying they don't think she will fall again to another co star. :D

I think that's the reason why I see a lot of SongSong shippers in this ship because there is really a similarity on their vibes. 

On early 2017 SSC got secretly engaged but since fans did not know that, SHK broke a lot of shippers hearts when she denied SJK again and said she is only a noona to YAI and SJK who buys them food. That statement of her later on became the inspiration for the drama of JHI and SYJ :joy:

As what has been said by some of you, the key to success in this ship is PSJ's persistence. PMY has this push and pull reaction. Sometimes she seemed to forget her self imposed reservations and sometimes she becomes very well guarded. 

Whether or not PSJ can do that? To be honest I have some doubts despite his previous statements about marriage. He is at his prime. His popularity is still rising. It would be a decision of love vs. career. PMY says she wants to marry by 35 that is only 2 years to go using Korean age. 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, strawberryfall said:

@saved2K May I beg to differ again ? :) I don't really think that she did that kiss scene in the closet that way just because it's a tvN drama or because of professionalism. She has been professional in her work eversince but never crossed that line. I'm pretty sure the director in the script would just tell them to kiss but not the how to's in doing it. It's always on the discretion of actors how to execute it. Which brings me back to my nagging question... what is so special exactly with SJ that had made her so comfortable and trusting to do that closet scene and respond to him in that way ? hmmmm...

Sssshhhh, let's just keep it to ourselves she might be reading some comments cause I know she does.  She's trying to put up that wall again in the bts .... showing how calm and cool she is hehehe.  And why would she delete the WWWSK trailer in her IG account....the more she tries to become more defensive the more it becomes interesting.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

23 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Dont worry about the cropped picture, PSJ also posted a photo with MY sitting right beside him but you cant see her face. The photo is right above your post. They didn't wanna create a buzz among fans obviously and they rarely posted anything related to their co-stars.

Tbh, it also bothers me that MY sometimes doesn't react to his jokes or distant herself from him but the other time they also seem so close and intimate. At the end of the day, it happened to all my ships. Sometimes it sails like Song Song, sometime it fails like DongHae couple no matter how many evidences and how much faith I have on that ship. Therefore I've learnt to enjoy the moment. Time will tell :)   

I feel you on this point,, it is a natural reaction as a shipper...but realistically, that would be me, if i was in her position, because i don't laugh all the time at all "jokes".. And besides, he seems to be always cracking jokes onset, so if she doesn't laugh at some, it is only natural. 

EDIT: Can i suggest instead of this PMY "Wall", how about a nice little "Shrub" or a nice little "Curtain"? Or how about "Cautious"

• Like 7

@nargyz  For me, a person who is too conscious has something to hide. Because a person who has nothing to hide would not go to lengths to protect privacy. If she and PSJ have developed an extra closeness now, then I am sure they will do their very best to hide it from the public and not be exposed prematurely.

lot of celebrities got exposed prematurely especially by Dispatch that they were not given the time to develop whatever they have so it ended abruptly. 

Yup I agree with you the more she hides something and become private the more the true behinds it... I am not surprised they are just starting... so to be extra careful she's doing her best to keep it as low as she can to show she has nothing to do with PSJ if she's not friendly and good relationship with him we won't be caught by surprised by the fancams of them..

1 hour ago, nargyz said:

I like PSJ more and more, I was surprised to read his interview, where he told that he has unfriendly nature. All his costars speak highly of him, he received so many food and coffee trucks from his friends, previous coworkers, fans, people really love him. Many of his male and female costars say that he is very nice person and it is a pleasure to work with him, one of his female friends told that he will never let you be uncomfortable around him.

Everyone has his own character...different side ... I guess PSJ has his low side(true side) he is friendly to everyone because he wants everyone to be happy and good atmosphere to work with... a motivator but when he is alone or with someone he's comfortable he will turn to quiet and low side...

• Like 5

I am not too worried about PMYs reaction during the BTS. In the Fancam, you can see she is very comfortable being with him and they are talking naturally. PSJ seemed slightly worried in the Fancam, constantly looking around :P

PSJ is just such a darling. I like how he breaks character to make fun of PMY WHILE FILMING. Obviously, he would not have done it if she does not reciprocate all the time :D

Usually when everyone just wants to finish the shooting. And, he looks totally smitten by her. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Sorry but i have to post this i know this is parkpark couple forum but i can't help to post this to show you guys how ssc bicker each other back whe they were still shooting dots:w00t: it was like parkpark couple. The women got annoyed with the men teasing them  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nargyz said:

As for PSJ saying he has an unfriendly personality, I think a few things get lost in translation. There are a few interviews that translate to him being quiet with friends and an introvert, while a few others translate him to being unfriendly. While a few more translate him to being very straightforward.

Looking at his behavior off screen and in interviews, he looks like a guy who is friendly but not overly chatty like for example: Lee Jun Ki or Kang Na Nuel who can start of a conversation anytime anywhere :) I have seen interviews of PSJ with Kang Ha Nuel and you can see that PSJ is quiet but gives funny answers when asked questions, where as KHN talks a lot (not in a negative way). My observation is that PSJ also nervous during award ceremonies.... you can see his hands shake while holding the mic and very unsure what to do. 

He also seemed to give Lee Jun Ki some shade during the AAA awards:P I know PSJ was nervous but my delusional heart was maybe thinking he is annoyed at LJK over the whole PMY-LJK storyline :P 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I am not too worried about PMYs reaction during the BTS. In the Fancam, you can see she is very comfortable being with him and they are talking naturally. PSJ seemed slightly worried in the Fancam, constantly looking around :P

PSJ is just such a darling. I like how he breaks character to make fun of PMY WHILE FILMING. Obviously, he would not have done it if she does not reciprocate all the time :D

Usually when everyone just wants to finish the shooting. And, he looks totally smitten by her. 

True, PSJ is confident he is getting a reaction from PMY so he continues to tease her all the time. 

He is a hearthrob with lots of girls going after him. There is no need to exert too much effort to please a girl who does not seem to like him isn't it? Haha. I do not think he will continue to push towards PMY if he gets the vibes that she does not like him at all. 

:lol:

• Like 12

True, PSJ is confident he is getting a reaction from PMY so he continues to tease her all the time.

And he keeps on doing it just to get that "annoyed" reaction from her, which he probably found to be cute...2018new_huaixiao_org.png

They were exchanging languages that nobody else understands just by looking at each other everytime he teases and the way she reacts.....

• Like 8
  • LOL 10