[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Im telling you PSJ really loves her "neckline"! :sweatingbullets:

i think that part where he said that she has a beautiful neckline actually came from PSJ himself.:sweat_smile:

you know he seriously loves a good neck grab specifically to say pmy's neck! at this point no one can convince me otherwise like look ---

Source image

he always puts a  bit of extra pressure with his fingertips while holding her neck as if he doesn't want her to move even for a sec. it's almost in all of his kissing scenes with pmy.

Source image

then in here while carrying her to bed his hands should be on her waist or her shoulder blades yet he is having a strong grip on her neck like??? :wub:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I really wanna talk about PMY being touchy to her costars but I need to wait till hpl end to see more of it. So gotta wait first. 

I don’t know what your opinion is, but I personally think that PMY being touchy with their co stars behind the scenes doesn’t really mean anything. I used to be a changmin shipper because of their interactions, but we all know how nothing came out of it. And honestly? I think the same will happen with PMY and KJW (just a personal opinion, from someone that’s actually watching HPL and enjoying it).

i will never stop thinking that the way PMY behaved with PSJ behind the scenes was so drastically different, so unusual of PMY, that this only brought them more attention at the end. 

My theory is this: if PMY and PSJ behaved with each other the same way they always do during the filming of their drama, they would have received attention, but  then they would have been left alone by now.

After WWWSK was over, they interviews would have asked if they we’re dating, and they could easily respond “no, just good friends” and that would have been all. I’m sure shippers would be still around, but eventually they would have disappear one by one, just like there’s no many PMY and JCW  or others shippers left. We already know some shippers are impatient, some ParkPark shippers have already left because “nothing is happening”.  

But that’s not what happened, right? Instead, PSJ didn’t directly answer “no” to reporters asking if they’re dating, and PYM straight up said “no comment” one time, something she has never done before and doesn’t really mean “no” either. Their respective agencies are still trying to censor some content from the WWWSK dvd, for reasons they only know, which among shippers only make us speculate more and more. 

What I'm trying to say is ParkPark behaved in such an unusual and unexpected way, this was telling of something else going on. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

I don’t know what your opinion is, but I personally think that PMY being touchy with their co stars behind the scenes doesn’t really mean anything. I used to be a changmin shipper because of their interactions, but we all know how nothing came out of it. And honestly? I think the same will happen with PMY and KJW (just a personal opinion, from someone that’s actually watching HPL and enjoying it).

i will never stop thinking that the way PMY behaved with PSJ behind the scenes was so drastically different, so unusual of PMY, that this only brought them more attention at the end. 

My theory is this: if PMY and PSJ behaved with each other the same way they always do during the filming of their drama, they would have received attention, but  then they would have been left alone by now.

After WWWSK was over, they interviews would have asked if they we’re dating, and they could easily respond “no, just good friends” and that would have been all. I’m sure shippers would be still around, but eventually they would have disappear one by one, just like there’s no many PMY and JCW  or others shippers left. We already know some shippers are impatient, some ParkPark shippers have already left because “nothing is happening”.  

But that’s not what happened, right? Instead, PSJ didn’t directly answer “no” to reporters asking if they’re dating, and PYM straight up said “no comment” one time, something she has never done before and doesn’t really mean “no” either. Their respective agencies are still trying to censor some content from the WWWSK dvd, for reasons they only know, which among shippers only make us speculate more and more. 

What I'm trying to say is ParkPark behaved in such an unusual and unexpected way, this was telling of something else going on. 

Like those reporters said, PPC are smart about their answers because by leaving room for possibilities, no one can blame them later for real dating.

I prefer it that way. And honestly do u guys know why PPC ship is strong?

because both PMY and PSJ have strong loyal fanbase so to see them acting so unusual, we know something is up. 

In other words, PPC shippers dont really ship PPC cuz WWWSK, we ship cuz of their off screen behaviors. 

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

meeen, PSJ really buffed up on FFMW.. look at those arms! :wub: LOL! 

I was actually hoping hed do the backhug on PMY like he did on BJH. but as i tried to imagine it.. it would be an awkward position if theyre both standing because PMY is a lot smaller.

but I bet they tried.. :P

U know now that u mentioned it, I always wondered why is it that next to PSJ, PMY seems really small lol next to others she doesn’t as much.

Something about her and PSJ together just really cute height and frame difference. Theyre hot together too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Source image

then in here the while carrying her to bed his hands should be on her waist or her shoulder blades yet he is having a strong grip on her neck like??? :wub:

That last gif!!!! If only we could get a BTS of how they made this scene. Him lifting her and putting her down on the bed! Imagine how many retakes they did for that part ahaha :wub:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, park2park said:

U know now that u mentioned it, I always wondered why is it that next to PSJ, PMY seems really small lol next to others she doesn’t as much.

Something about her and PSJ together just really cute height and frame difference. Theyre hot together too.

Source image

she is at the perfect height to recieve his forhead kisses & if he pulls her by the waist he can practically engulf her whole keke

[animate output image]

also his big manly hands fits on her waist perfectly too. so all in all we can say visually they are a match made in heaven :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

22 minutes ago, suie said:

Imagine how many retakes they did for that part ahaha

nah ppc & the whole team already realised how passionate things can get from their previous kisses i guess the bed scene didn't take much retakes! i imagine when the camera started rolling psj & pmy subtly told eachother "let set this bed on fire" :p

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

nah ppc & whole team already realised how passionate things can get from their previous kisses i guess the bed scene didn't take much retakes! i imagine when the camera started rolling psj & pmy subtly told eachother "let get this bed on fire" :p

Loool I pretty sure they did retakes for that part.:sweatingbullets: the question is will we ever see any of that!! :tears:

Spoiler

I thought I could continue watching HPL but I got the second male lead syndrome bad and the SKINSHIP felt over the top. 

I must add ‘The secret life of my Secretary’ is quite good and doesn’t clash too much with WWWSK. Have any of you guys started watching that?

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I mean for.those who knows... we all know.. the neck is actually an erogenous part of a woman. there. I said it!:lol:

the way he vaccum kisses her with those thick lips of his lol i can't imagine all the hickeys he will leave if he wents for her neck! he kisses like her a maniac anyway so anything below her lip area is too damn dangerous for pmy & for the viewers as well :p

• LOL 1

I think i saw it somewhere ,during Hwarang boys iv, if i’m not mistaken,V says if PSJ likes a girl,he’s not gonna give up till he gets her.. 

And we all know after wwwsk he says he naturally grow interest in PMY,

Does it mean he’s not gonna give up on her too? 

Okey Capt, I’ll be waiting patiently till you get her. 

Anyway 

About the Mont Blanc gift , we always says (delulu) that PSJ gave it to her for free, so how about, it’s her initiative to buy it ,cos she wants to support him by promoting it? 

That’s sounds sweet too..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

He definitely brushed his lip or at least inhaled her smell 

And I always wondering what pmy felt at that time, you know then if someone exhales into our neck what we will feel. We will feel a little aroused, right? Sorry its a little bit 18+ lol 

• LOL 4

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And I always wondering what pmy felt at that time, you know then if someone exhales into our neck what we will feel. We will feel a little aroused, right? Sorry its a little bit 18+ lol 

It would be kinda tough to be aroused for 2 reasons: 1) theyre all set, there’s people everywhere lol it looks all gushy and lovey to us but remember they’re being filmed, the setting is very different for them. 

2) she’s used to it (ahem possibly cause they were already dating before wwwsk)

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, suie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I thought I could continue watching HPL but I got the second male lead syndrome bad and the SKINSHIP felt over the top. 

I must add ‘The secret life of my Secretary’ is quite good and doesn’t clash too much with WWWSK. Have any of you guys started watching that?

Spoiler

i started watching it last week and i really like it.. plus kim young kwang is soooo hot and i like the interaction btween the boss/biseo.. and veronica park character is hilarious... 

it doesnt hv wwwsk vibe but i can feel some ‘ The Beauty Inside’ vibe to it...

22 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I think i saw it somewhere ,during Hwarang boys iv, V says if PSJ likes a girl,he’s not gonna give up till he gets her.. 

And we all know after wwwsk he says he naturally grow interest in PMY,

Does it mean he’s not gonna give up on her too? 

Okey Capt, I’ll be waiting patiently till you get her. 

Anyway 

About the Mont Blanc gift , we always says (delulu) that PSJ gave it to her for free, so how about, it’s her initiative to buy it ,cos she wants to support him by promoting it? 

That’s sounds sweet too, right?

Haha forget taehyung psj himself said he is a man who gives it all when it comes to relationship.i once read it (idk what interview it was) but he opened up about his previous relationship & said when things turned rocky between them he was always the one who endured the negativity to keep a healthy balance between them but the girl kept blaming him for ceratain things to the point that he couldn't take it anymore so you can say he is a persistent man when it comes to love. also in the variety show TAXI when they asked psj about what kind of women he likes & how he has been with girls from childhood he said he was quite good with ladies & if he approaches any lady romantically 80% of time they felt the same towards him too. he also said he likes women who are a bit cold & intimidated to approach. i'm sure he'll give his 100% when he falls in love. all in all you can say he is a perfect bf turned husband material which every girl dreams about. 

lo that mont blac gift it's upto everyones interpretation. the fact that out of all the brands in the world she had to choose mont blac as a gift hamper that's some really destiny s h i t :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

idk about her but i personally would feel ticklish :joy: 

but by the looks of it she didn't flinch even with such close proximity  maybe cause she is used to it :p

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

he was always the one who endured the negativity to keep a healthy balance between them

yeah i read this also.. he said he often apologised even when it wasnt his fault jst to make it works.. but im glad he said he will not do that anymore.. his ex gf must be crazy to treat him that wayy.. :huh:.. 

27 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yeah i read this also.. he said he often apologised even when it wasnt his fault jst to make it work.. but im glad he said he will not do that anymore.. his ex gf must be crazy to treat him that wayy.. :huh:.. 

So BJH surely was one lucky girl out there,

Hopefully PMY will be the next lucky girl! 

And hopefully he’s not only be her bf but also her husband.. together forever, Amen!

:heart:

41 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

lo that mont blac gift it's upto everyones interpretation. the fact that apart from all the brands in the world she had to choose mont blac as a gift hamper that's some really destiny s h i t :sweatingbullets:

:wub:

38 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Hide contents

i started watching it last week and i really like it.. plus kim young kwang is soooo hot and i like the interaction btween the boss/biseo.. and veronica park character is hilarious... 

it doesnt hv wwwsk vibe but i can feel some ‘ The Beauty Inside’ vibe to it...

Spoiler

Omggg KYK is soo adorable as the boss. And liked him since On your wedding day but this drama he is just  dreamy and cute at the sametime:wub:

You're right the dynamic between the lead characters plus the Veronica  Park character :lol: makes it enjoyable to watch for suuure.