[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Thank you for your explanations, I get the picture now. As much as I enjoyed HPL, I just can’t deny that it performed below expectations, specially after WWWSK. 

I suppose it’s for the best that HPL is near its ending, I’ve seen some PMY and KJW shippers being weird on PMY Insta, i hate when people do that. 

i wonder if fans will be ruffled with PSJ new drama as well, I hope not. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Hide contents

And I read that we are threatened by labit chemistry. Loooool :joy:

is this from the shipper forum? lol!

because I read the HPL drama forum.. mostly they talk about the characters and the story of the drama..

When you watch the behavior of shippers of a couple you don’t ship, it seems so bizarre :lol:. Seeing some of the new shippers gave me whiplash, I was trying to remember if I was that weird too, and I came to the conclusion that indeed I was, I still am :lol:

We ParkPark shippers should pay no mind, really, there’s no use. Weren’t they also some issues with the shippers of PSJ and KJW? Those fights were ugly, I will never forget how some of them insulted PMY :crazy:

I wouldn’t want that anything like that happened again. 

• LOL 2

56 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

But there are new dramas premiering and other dramas are catching viewers attention (SecretLife of Secretary, One Spring Night, Arthdal Chronicles)

Might be reasons why HPL, PMY and KJW might go down on the list.

Yes, I guess so, because nothing is eternal.

Spoiler

I watched 2 first eps of One Spring Night. This drama head to head with HPL for the second 30 minutes (if I'm right). Eventhough I'm not so much into the plot story (a girl who has boyfriend falls in love with single dad) the chemistry between the lead actors is good, and other things like acting, supporting actors, soundtrack, tone, editing, camera angle and movement, are good too. This is my personal opinion.

I read the comments on that drama thread, some members who also watch HPL wrote that they more enjoy OSN. Of course, since the genre is different, we can't too compare it. 

But, still I hope HPL has great ending and the viewers can appreciate all the hard work that PMY and HPL team have done.

Please don't call me jealous  :tears:  *peace*

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zashi23 said:

is this from the shipper forum? lol!

because I read the HPL drama forum.. mostly they talk about the characters and the story of the drama..

ppl in drama forum are very objective and honest actually.. they mainly discuss about drama plots and characters..i remember one time someone tried to ship actors in drama forum and some said it’s better to do that in shipper forum coz they are not shippers.. they only like the chemistry in drama.. once that drama ended, they will spazz another drama.. i always participate in drama forum before and i like reading their discussion if the drama is good or bad.. the one who cant accept ppl saying HPL is not that good must be shippers and solid fans i think.. last time in ‘last empress’ drama forum, i often expressed my dislikes about that drama and nobody ever snapped at me lol.. they were very honest and if some parts were crazy they jst admit it..

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

I just didn’t know what that list was actually measuring, and besides I have no way of knowing if HPL or PMY was heavily discussed online, I’m not korean. 

Alright, so solids fans are the ones saying that ParkPark shippers are jealous? Of what? :o I’m so sorry, don’t want to derail the conversation, I just didn’t realize there were issues between fans. 

What jungle are you come from..??suddenly come out and want to talk cause issues again..move on..

54 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

But there are new dramas premiering and other dramas are catching viewers attention (SecretLife of Secretary, One Spring Night, Arthdal Chronicles)

secret life of my secretary and angel’s last mission are good... i thought about taking a break from kdramas but i got hooked.. i dont think HPL could compete with them coz ppl are obviously tired of cringing romantic comedies now.. 

50 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think its pretty accurate, HPL is famous online and internationally (proof is that the lead actors' followers kept increasing). 

Hpl popularity online just base on chemistry sdm and ryan gold and not about strongly stroryline..so last week primer of 3 new drama airing so media focus a lot to new drama..some drama catching netizen and being talk..i think next week will hard to those who became the rank 1 most talk this week because arthdal airing this weekend..

I am proud to love WWWSK which had high ratings and top Buzzworthy until the end. 

Even if during the time near its end, the dramas 100 Days Husband and Mr Sunshine started but it did not affect the Buzzworthiness of WWWSK and both PSJ and PMY. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

u guys know some funny thing..

last time some KJW fans said KJW made HPL popular and PMY should hv posted pic with him instead right? suddenly international solid fans of PMY snapped back and said HPL is famous bcoz of PMY .. they said PMy is already so famous after wwwsk coz wwwsk had high ratings and was even more famous than HPL.. 

hehe they changed their tone so fast.. i like how they are protective and so loyal to PMY eventhough sometimes they can be unreasonable hehe... 

I enjoyed reading this thread so so much. Anyways, u guys still remember our pervy pledge right? That video seems to go nowhere near 50m. Gosh its really hard....as per I am writing this its still at 36.877.646 view. 

What about 40mil?

Spoiler

PMY was initially the "flag bearer" for HPL. KJW popularity surged after it. So his fans have no right to say those disrespecful words to PMY. 

But this week, even if it's HPL finale, I doubt if KJW can be back as no. 1 most Buzzworthy Actor. I think it will be between Jung Hae In and Song Joong Ki in the top spot.

I remember APAN when there was close fight Popularity Award voting between JHI and PSJ and those who were already here, we got angry. :lol: But we also saw during APAN red carpet that JHI has so many Korean fans. Almost everyone in that audience were shouting his name. And SJK, no need to explain why he has a big chance to be the most Buzzworthy, so I do not think KJW has a chance to regain top spot. 

• LOL 1