[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

damn ppc real life love story could be turned into a drama itself. there is so many twist & turns also the fact that whole cast & crew knew about their rumors beforehand imagine what their reaction would be while seeing them doing those intimate scenes! no wonder pd nim joked " i wish you guys could only do kissing scenes" so easily hihihi

plus that 3 years things still seems a bit exaggerating to me, i mean if you had been secretly dating for 3 years you should be perfectly in tune with your partner without any awkwardness but in the bts there were times when psj seemed really nervous not to mention the proud expression on his face saying "i ate it all" as if he finally achieved what he has been dreaming of :/

15 hours ago, drwhogirl473 said:

Aww I wasn't worried for the longest. Denial that I couldn't see what I didn't want to see.  Some of these behind the scenes of PMY and KJW is crazy. The way they look at each other and their closeness now is undeniable. I am more than surprised dating rumors hasn't started yet. ( they are giving me nightmares) their off screen chemistry screams relationship comfortable with each other. He with her and her with him.. PMY is very warm with KJW behind the scenes and some of that I didn't see with PSJ at all.   My head admits it but not my heart doesn't. My heart is praying for a ParkPark relationship. So awe I have to prepare myself for any news that is coming.  

For me myself, sometimes I feel the same as you, many questions in my head, why oh why, but at the end of the day, I always try not to overthink for everything, so they won’t give me nightmares lol. Just let it be. For me, the basic key for shipping world is, never invest our heart too much or we’ll get headache lol. Praying for the best and prepare for the worst. Love PPC 3000. :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

but International fans here in Soompi were shocked we were wishing they will date but THREE YEARS?! :lol:

also we had not even finished spazzing on WWWSK wedding but then boom! we woke up to the news of 3 years dating! :lol:

some KNetz got angry and called PSJ opportunistic for free dates with GF while working. It was a mess and a big news PPC trended on Google search the whole day in July 27.

I remember this moment, I woke up in the morning in a rush because my friend told me about the news from Soompi twitter account.

I was like, what?? 3 years of dating?? Then I immediately came to this forum to find PPC shipper reactions. :D

At first, I was disappointed because Awesome in couple of minutes denied the rumor but then I realize, that’s the “best” answer they had to give at the time. -_-

• Like 3

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

but International fans here in Soompi were shocked we were wishing they will date but THREE YEARS?! :lol:

also we had not even finished spazzing on WWWSK wedding but then boom! we woke up to the news of 3 years dating! :lol:

i was shocked for 3 years, too. because the rumors which were spread during wwwsk were "ppc're dating now" "ppc have already known each other for a long time and they started dating." "advertising and ent insiders already know ppc're dating".

there was no word of 3 years in the rumors. so i was really surprised. 

in 3 years dating news, a reporter said ppc's acquaintances said ppc have been dating for 3 years. i think ppc first met each other 3 years ago. so their acquaintances just thought ppc started dating as soon as they met. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

wow i was gone for a few hours and so much posts already?? me likeyy...

anyhow i started shipping them the second after soompi published their dating news hahahah.. i really love them in wwwsk but lets be honest i wasnt gonna ship any actors based on their chemistry on dramas alone.. after the dating news, i searched high and low and stalked here and there and went all detective conan on PPC and luckily i found this paradise hahaha.. guess what im still here so im pretty confident about PPC.. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

as i said before, because 

i was once a healer shipper, i said YESSSSS!!! after watching their skinship in bts.:joy: 

but not like a serious hate on her.. LOL! just like a playful hate on that girl JCW is flirting with.. :joy:

But yeah, I love PMY now more than JCW! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

do u guys remember after wwwsk wrap party, PPC wnt home at 3 or 5 am? i dont remember.. but i think papz caught their pics right? or am i mistaken? at that time the dating rumor was already out or not? 

dating news was already out. ppc dating news came out on the internet around 4 am.(exactly 3: 40 am :lol:)

and a reporter said ppc left the wrap up party 5 am. so ppc already heard the news before going to home. 

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

do u guys remember after wwwsk wrap party, PPC wnt home at 3 or 5 am? i dont remember.. but i think papz took their pics right? or am i mistaken? at that time the dating rumor was already out or not? 

based on that Vlive video.. they had 3 after parties that ended at 5AM. But as @parkparkloveu said, the news came out at July 27 4AM Korea time. So during the wrap up parties, they didnt know about it yet.  Maybe that's why they went home separately? LOL!

PMY was pictured preparing to leave the last party at 5AM and PSJ was seen in front of his house in Cheong-dam at 540AM.

Gosh! Im pretty active today.. LOL! Sorry, on vacation.. :D

Anyways, Ive been wondering about this... PSJ had dating rumors with KJW after FFMW also, but he denied it and clearly said "NO" (not sure on KJWs side), and everything was normal, they hang out, and KJW even attended the premiere of his movie Midnight Runners, right?

SAme with PMY and JCW back then, fans were so sure about them dating... she also attended JCWs movie premiere and also there was an interview of PMY during QF7D, about JCWs statement that her leading ladies (including PMY) would visit him in military ..and she said something like "I just mentioned it in passing, but now it seemed like I have to go (smiling)".

They didnt have a problem about being seen in public, inspite of their dating rumors around. 

But about the PPC dating... meeen... they just went ninja! all defenses up! :lol:

• Like 2

yup.. I guess maybe PSJ publicly admit he likes PMY thats why it convince more to people they have something. 

Gosh PSJ is the whole Korea's heartthrob and he was manly for admitting his heart. I guess most of people found that he's attractive for doing so (for example ME lol) . That immediate made me jumped into this ship.

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Anyways, Ive been wondering about this... PSJ had dating rumors with KJW after FFMW also, but he denied it and clearly said "NO" (not sure on KJWs side), and everything was normal, they hang out, and KJW even attended the premiere of his movie Midnight Runners, right?

SAme with PMY and JCW back then, fans were so sure about them dating...

but at that time, there was no offcial(?) dating rumor(psj-kjw, pmy-jcw) except shippers rumor(ohh..seems like they're dating) which is usually spread during every romance drama. 

sorry i hv to ask this.. but do u guys have any idea if Park shin hye and lee jong suk ever had official dating rumor? coz the other ship was saying PSH-LJS had official dating rumor and even was caught by dispatch but turned out PSH is dating someone else.. so they said that’s the case with PPC now.. despite the official dating rumor, they said it was fake news and PMY is as single as my castrated cat.. so any info on that? jst to compare notes.. 

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sorry i hv to ask this.. but do u guys have any idea if Park shin hye and lee jong suk ever had official dating rumor? coz the other ship was saying PSH-LJS had official dating rumor and even was caught by dispatch but turned out PSH is dating someone else.. so they said that’s the case with PPC now.. despite the official dating rumor, it said it was fake news and PMY is as single as my castrated cat.. so any info on that? jst to compare notes.. 

Sorry, I just have to say I'm too distracted at the "castrated cat" comment I couldn't even backread further than this :joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sorry i hv to ask this.. but do u guys have any idea if Park shin hye and lee jong suk ever had official dating rumor? coz the other ship was saying PSH-LJS had official dating rumor and even was caught by dispatch but turned out PSH is dating someone else.. so they said that’s the case with PPC now.. despite the official dating rumor, they said it was not true and PMY is as single as my castrated cat.. so any info on that? jst to compare notes.. 

psh&ctj dating news came out 3 years later, after psh&ljs dating news. 

so most ppl think psh had dated with ljs and broke up..she dated with ctj.

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

but at that time, there was no offcial(?) dating rumor(psj-kjw, pmy-jcw) except shippers rumor(ohh..seems like they're dating) which is usually spread during every romance drama. 

but the reporters said that PSJ was asked about the dating rumor with KJW.. or did you mean, its not the kind of rumor that the press really talked about?