[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

thats why my fellow ppc shippers, we gotta wait until the hpl end interview. She will get that kinda questions like "the chemistry is insane, what do you think?" or "will there be any possibilities between you two?"  or "which scenes makes you flutter?" etc. 

Just out of curiosity.. to those who tuned in to Wwwsk during its broadcast. did any of you suspected the dating rumors and the whole media talking about it? 

I only watched wwwsk in September last year.. and i didnt know there was anything like that. I just googled it after finishing the drama...because I saw their interviews too. lol!

On 7/8/2018 at 10:10 PM, dramamilft said:

even if it’s on a professional level, if you don’t want something , your body language will expose you. If you don’t want a kiss, your body will naturally stiffen up, your lips become hardened or you will just be professional and get the job done; which the viewers can sense!  I won’t say much more about the closet kiss because like everyone already said; they wouldn’t have executed it as perfectly as they did if the other party wasnt into it. PSJ can be the best kisser and if MY doesn’t soften her body and reciprocate , it would have ended up just looking professionally done instead of having a naturalness to it! Looking back, there are only but less than a handful that I can think of in kdrama world that kisses have been excuted like this and the other couple ended up getting married! 

this bloody thing is just so on point -_-

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

will she really be dating someone who she just met on taping for 3-4 months? I understand you, there are really insane skinships, even in episode 14 that they were caught by there officemates but I always thought PMY is a professional actress. I really got mad with that, so awkward. Good thing HPL will be ending this week. i unfollowed previous PPC shippers that were uploading HPL clips and photos, less stress. Hoping for the best for PMY and PSJ. 

Reality check ( and I will cover a few things): and nothing to get mad over. People do date and get married knowing each other for a fee months. When you meet your person it doesn't take a year or years to know that even if it is still wiser to date and be sure. 

2. For some of you: Just because you hear something contrary to what you believe doesn't mean you should tell someone go share it somewhere else. 

3. I haven't even watched HPL but I continue to see clips and behind the scenes and can speak on what I see without even watching what happens while the tape rolls where the character MUST be in Character. Behind the scenes you don't need to be in Character when the tape is rolling that is all let's have a laugh now even if we are doing lines. That's where they let their guards down and be 

4. I read a lot of everyone feelings and end of day that is your feelings and your feelings are as valid as the next person that ships or doesn't ship. (My opinion) I don't ever dismiss people feelings cause I don't like it. Don't ever treat people that way. 

5. I can be all about wanting and hoping PMY and PSJ date and be a open happy couple but knowing me I also accept other things. Such is life. 

Anyways it's pretty early in NYC but I just wanted to say this. Don't be so hard on yourself that you treat someone different whenever their views differ from yours. Find the common ground instead. 

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Just out of curiosity.. to those who tuned in to Wwwsk during its broadcast. did any of you suspected the dating rumors and the whole media talking about it? 

I only watched wwwsk in September last year.. and i didnt know there was anything like that. I just googled it after finishing the drama...because I saw their interviews too. lol!

some one here said the dating rumors were already in the air before wwwsk happened & throughout wwwsk it showed why the rumors were there seeing their on & off screen chemistry many of them predicted that their dating news will broke out once the drama was finished so it was quite shocking to see that's exactly what happened 

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

thats why my fellow ppc shippers, we gotta wait until the hpl end interview. She will get that kinda questions like "the chemistry is insane, what do you think?" or "will there be any possibilities between you two?"  or "which scenes makes you flutter?" etc. 

i'm sure at this point actors are skilled enough to answer such monotonous questions by answering it not necessarily agreeing but also not denying either cause you never know what kind of fans might be pressed after that!

talk about skinship.. sometimes I get worried of PMY being friendly to male. She's so damn beautiful. She is attractive enough that me myself a woman can fall for her charm too. Can you guys imagine anyone close to her? She might think that she is just being friendly but look.. even PSJ admit he has a feeling for her. She was mad once she said "Am I being too friendly to cause the dating rumors?" . Sometimes I think her friendliness makes the males think that she has feeling to them. But she didnt realise that. 

Concluding that being so damn beautiful also a big crime LOL

• Like 2

1 minute ago, quietobserver said:

Sometimes I think her friendliness makes the males think that she has feeling to them. But she didnt realise that. 

Concluding that being so damn beautiful also a big crime LOL

lol that's every man's nature! if the women is laid back enough + pretty they take it as a cue to get close to her :P

@drwhogirl473.. this is a PPC ship.. and you said it yourself.. you cant deny the closeness in HPL. nobody is actually dismissing your opinion. But look at it this way.. would you really appreciate it if someone told you, your crush is obviously and undeniably crushing on someone else? you have an opinion that 2 people could fall in love in a short time.. others dont share that. 

and now that other people here gave an opinion about it, you get disappointed? 

try sharing what you posted to the other ship.. do you really think they would respond positively about it? you think they will appreciate you saying that even if you cant deny the chemistry between the 2 in HPL, you still hope that ppc will end up together? 

but anyways, this is not supposed to be an argument.. its a difference of opinion and observation.

On 7/9/2018 at 1:01 AM, minseojoon said:

To add to this great point, even if PMY reciprocated, that didn't mean PSJ would naturally go on to suck MY lips right? If PSJ just wanted to get the job done he could have just slightly deepen the kiss even when MY reciprocated. So PSJ doing that sucking action and pushing MY onto her back against the closet at the end was obviously done as he was turned on (sorry for the pervy language). But ladies....I'm sure you girls know what I'm talking about. When your guy is in the heat of the moment this is a natural reaction of a guy. It wasn't just going with the flow so to speak...It was PSJ's natural reaction as a man to a woman who he's attracted to....period.

we got some really kissing experts on this forum skksjsksh :joy:

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

i'm sure at this point actors are skilled enough to answer such monotonous questions by answering it not necessarily agreeing but also not denying either cause you never know what kind of fans might be pressed after that!

which is why...she has to be careful of what she's going to say... her solid fans and her drama fans will have different interpretation on her answers. 

But I dont know how long hpl is going to be in talk of the town. Depends on her popularity or the drama success itself. There were not much of talks about TYH after it ends eventho Pichi couple is famous. 

8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

@drwhogirl473.. this is a PPC ship.. and you said it yourself.. you cant deny the closeness in HPL. nobody is actually dismissing your opinion. But look at it this way.. would you really appreciate it if someone told you, your crush is obviously and undeniably crushing on someone else? you have an opinion that 2 people could fall in love in a short time.. others dont share that. 

and now that other people here gave an opinion about it, you get disappointed? 

try sharing what you posted to the other ship.. do you really think they would respond positively about it? you think they will appreciate you saying that even if you cant deny the chemistry between the 2 in HPL, you still hope that ppc will end up together? 

but anyways, this is not supposed to be an argument.. its a difference of opinion and observation.

Honestly not disappointed. Honestly love PPC so I'll say it here. Honestly, people should be able to say it here without having to run somewhere else cause someone doesn't want to hear it. Does it take away from that person liking PPC being together I think not if they tell you that's how they feel.  Don't miss the whole point at all. And by the way i would always appreciate a person true feelings towards something than a person saying only what I want to hear, hope to hear or wish to hear. 

Hope that answers it for you.. :)

and you are very right. I dislike arguments but always like pointing things out when they seem lopsided to me or they are far off common sense to me.  Healthy conversations are awesome 

during the airing of wwwsk there was no dating rumor in the media. you can read early pages, we were spazzing because their chemistry looked too real. In Naver the comments before were mostly "Please date, you looked good together"

the dating rumor came as a shock actually published July 27 4am Korea time. A few hours after finale aired in July 26.

it was only PMY who said in defense after rumors came out a day after finale that actually she heard rumors of them before WWWSK lol she was being too conscious and defensive B):P

• Insightful 3

10 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

And by the way i would always appreciate a person true feelings towards something than a person saying only what I want to hear, hope to hear or wish to hear. 

Hope that answers it for you.. :)

ok.. that's good then.. :) becasue recently people here are pretty honest about feelings. LOL! some get worried sometimes that they think we are fighting here. But personally, I think it's good.. we can't always be rainbows and butterflies all the time.  I mean that doesnt mean were taking shipping seriously, its just that in everything there are differences of opinions.  

Now that those "differences" and " common ground" are mentioned.  I think it would be fair for everyone, and since this is a PPC ship, that they are what we believe in. :)

Don't get me wrong , we still talk about HPL, their previous skinships, their previous dramas, just anything that involves them really... BUT, at the end of the day, it's still about PArkPArk! B)

You might read some delulus or fantasies here about them recently, but yeah, you can clearly tell what those are anyway...

5 hours ago, drwhogirl473 said:

Aww I wasn't worried for the longest. Denial that I couldn't see what I didn't want to see.  Some of these behind the scenes of PMY and KJW is crazy. The way they look at each other and their closeness now is undeniable. I am more than surprised dating rumors hasn't started yet. ( they are giving me nightmares) their off screen chemistry screams relationship comfortable with each other. He with her and her with him.. PMY is very warm with KJW behind the scenes and some of that I didn't see with PSJ at all.   My head admits it but not my heart doesn't. My heart is praying for a ParkPark relationship. So awe I have to prepare myself for any news that is coming.  

i think you didn't watch healer dvd bts. in healer dvd bts, she touched jcw's stomach, back hugging with him even in a rehearsal, holding hands under the blanket, playing and joking with him in the bed. so what happened between pmy and jcw?;) and do you know?

Spoiler

kjw's Korean fans are worried that a reporter will come out dating news kjw-el(not pmy-kjw) just after hpl again, like when lee jun gi's dating news came out again just after 'candy in my ears'. so you just have to prepare yourself for kjw-el dating news, not kjw-pmy dating news.B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

the dating rumor came as a shock actually published July 27 4am Korea time. A few hours after finale aired in July 26.

thanks! this is pretty accurate! LOL

So, the 3 years dating rumors was a shock then? I mean I was surprised about the 3 years.. LOL! I just thought when I googled it, it would be like HHJ and LJS kind of rumor (btw, I just hoped they were because of how they were on and off screen). I did not really expect the 3 years thing.. that's why I dug deeper about them.. and the things unfolded kinda surprised me.. :D

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

holding hands under the blanket, playing and joking with him in the bed

I remember hating on PMY about this back then! LOL! I have a crush on JCW, still do, sorry. :D

But I just thought, they were just flirting... I never really saw them as a REAL life thing.

Then I saw other kdramas bts, I realized that.. ohhhh, ok.. they actually do that. :lol:

And that wiping the lips after the kiss thing, PSJ did it to GoAra in Hwarang and PBG did it to KYJ in Love in the Moonlight bts.

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

at that time, most ppl expected ppc dating news would come out after wwwsk. because there were so many rumors ppc're dating while wwwsk was airing. and wwwsk all staff also knew ppc dating rumor during wwwsk. kky said he was the last person who heard the ppc dating rumor on set.  he heard it 3 days before wwwsk ended. and at that time, he found that all staff and cast except him knew the dating rumor already. and reporters said on vlive e-fact, ent insiders expected ppc dating news would come out just next day wwwsk ended. so when dating news really came out the next day, they were surprised.

• Insightful 4

but International fans here in Soompi were shocked we were wishing they will date but THREE YEARS?! :lol:

also we had not even finished spazzing on WWWSK wedding but then boom! we woke up to the news of 3 years dating! :lol:

some KNetz got angry and called PSJ opportunistic for free dates with GF while working. It was a mess and a big news PPC trended on Google search the whole day in July 27.

• Insightful 1