[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I already read some comments.. that there's already too much of it! lol! that it gets cringy and boring already..

Spoiler

hey i read them too lol.. i was watching some clips from ‘Secret Life of My Secretary’ on youtube and there are chains of comments under that vid about how they stopped watching HPL coz it was too cringey and too much skinship with zero content..  

but yeah dont kill the messenger im only stating what they wrote..

32 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Mr Neighbor gets too jealous of her drama skinships, 50 Shades of SeoJoonie will happen once Miss Neighbor wraps up drama. B)

I could just imagine what could happen to that "beautiful neckline" of hers.

:naughty:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, park2park said:

Suddenly I get a very strong urge to say this.

PPC will go through a lot of hardships but PPC will endure it and make it work.

They will make it work to be together. Mark my words.

when you say "They will make it work to be together" did you mean something like this? :yum:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

i wonder if he learned this grinding ,pressing style from watching 18+ movies or is it based on his real life experience??

it has to be from real life experience cause gosh the way his dom daddy side jumps out during romantic scenes with his co stars :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

2 more ep and they’re breaking up? wow writernim must ran out of ideas~~ the amount of skinship in the drama is insane lol.. sometimes im asking myself, 

Hide contents

is it really necessary to put that much skinship in the drama?? the rating is still poor thoughh

For me its kinda boring if too much skinship in a drama nothing left for imagination... I like it if they tease us here and there a little bit make us imagine a lot of thingy thing ekekeke

3 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

Don't worry Everyone. As long as Psj is still in cheongdam, we shouldn't worry about everything. Psj seems full in love with pmy. He can do everything for Pmy'. 

Aww I wasn't worried for the longest. Denial that I couldn't see what I didn't want to see.  Some of these behind the scenes of PMY and KJW is crazy. The way they look at each other and their closeness now is undeniable. I am more than surprised dating rumors hasn't started yet. ( they are giving me nightmares) their off screen chemistry screams relationship comfortable with each other. He with her and her with him.. PMY is very warm with KJW behind the scenes and some of that I didn't see with PSJ at all.   My head admits it but not my heart doesn't. My heart is praying for a ParkPark relationship. So awe I have to prepare myself for any news that is coming.  

10 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

Some of these behind the scenes of PMY and KJW is crazy. The way they look at each other and their closeness now is undeniable.

Yes their closeness is undeniable but still, I can't feel something. I don't know why, what I feel is just they having fun like brother and sister lol

16 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

Aww I wasn't worried for the longest. Denial that I couldn't see what I didn't want to see.  Some of these behind the scenes of PMY and KJW is crazy. The way they look at each other and their closeness now is undeniable. I am more than surprised dating rumors hasn't started yet. ( they are giving me nightmares) their off screen chemistry screams relationship comfortable with each other. He with her and her with him.. PMY is very warm with KJW behind the scenes and some of that I didn't see with PSJ at all.   My head admits it but not my heart doesn't. My heart is praying for a ParkPark relationship. So awe I have to prepare myself for any news that is coming.  

girl, trust me.. there wont be any and even if there's a question of it.. I believe they would shut it down with a "No".. if theres any relationship between them in real life.. yes i think it would be more like KJW being a big brother thing...

But if they were able to make you feel that way.. you gotta applaud them. 

But if you believe otherwise.. i think its best to share this sentiment with the other ship.. dont worry, no judgement. we cant blame you if thats how you feel... ^_^

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

it has to be from real life experience cause gosh the way his dom daddy side jumps out during romantic scenes with his co stars :sweatingbullets:

actually it was only with PMY he is this passionate... like true to life.. lol!

12 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

will she really be dating someone who she just met on taping for 3-4 months? I understand you, there are really insane skinships, even in episode 14 that they were caught by there officemates but I always thought PMY is a professional actress. I really got mad with that, so awkward. Good thing HPL will be ending this week. i unfollowed previous PPC shippers that were uploading HPL clips and photos, less stress. Hoping for the best for PMY and PSJ. 

10 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

will she really be dating someone who she just met on taping for 3-4 months? I understand you, there are really insane skinships, even in episode 14 that they were caught by there officemates but I always thought PMY is a professional actress. I really got mad with that, so awkward. Good thing HPL will be ending this week. i unfollowed previous PPC shippers that were uploading HPL clips and photos, less stress. Hoping for the best for PMY and PSJ. 

I know right... I mean, at least give them some time..before concluding that they are "dating" lol!  

Actually  they're saying that its just to support PMY.. lol! I mean cmon! dont lie to yourself.. at least admit that you enjoy the skinship in HPL.. I guess they are being safe.. so that they could always go back to PPC, without any guilt.. once the drama ended and they wont get anything from their new ship.. 

• Like 1

PMY is not an easy girl to immediately date someone she has just met around Feb or March :lol: their shippers said they are close on set like SSC before yes true they are indeed close BUT, the main difference is SSC had known each other for almost 3 years before they starred in a drama together. They met few times at cafes before SJK entered army unlike LaBit when they just met recently thru HPL. :lol:

NamLee has also been friends for a long time before they started dating. Well, there is AhnGoo who immediately hit it off but I just don't think it's the case with LaBit. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:
  Hide contents

hpl writer already lack of romance ideas. Make.them.date.outside! Is that sooooo hard?? Why must be staying at home?? And to make wedding scene for the last ep? It is just too weird since they not dating much.

Hahaha he will not be able to match that BlockBuster Date by LYJ.