[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

46 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

If she doesn't, I guess people also start to think pmy n kjw have 'something'. I think most of people who hate pmy' (because she posted with abh) are immature shipper.  

They can think whatever they want.. they can think they are dating or heck like they said they will announce their marriage soon (yeah, right).. just dont ever say that HPL is famous because KJW.

HPL is what it is because of the whole cast! the whole team effort! dont single out! give credits to evryone involved. 

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

damn its hard to be too famous. Hope she shut her ig for a while and have a nice trip ahead. 

nahh. she will be busy for Busted 2 next. But still hope she can go for rest trip.

I would disagree.. if she do that  she will let those trolls win. I know she wont anyway.. she will still continue to post that beautiful smile of hers and let those trolls die of envy because she doesnt give a f*uvk of what they say! They will fade out sometime anyway.. 

• Like 1

PMY can choose not to read comments if she can discipline herself not to. That is why many celebs have private ig where they interact with their friends and only used their public ig to post something for fans.  SHK closed her comments section though because of fanwars between shippers and solid fans and even if she can choose not to read them but media reads them and oftentimes make articles based on what fans are saying/speculating. 

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I would disagree.. if she do that  she will let those trolls win. I know she wont anyway.. she will still continue to post that beautiful smile of hers and let those trolls die of envy because she doesnt give a f*uvk of what they say! They will fade out sometime anyway.. 

I mean... I dont totally ask her to shut it.. i would love to see her trip photos.. she looks so happy and bright when she went for holidays. Thats the smile I wish for.

Doesn't her smile looks so lovely?:wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

If she doesn't, I guess people also start to think pmy n kjw have 'something'. 

if immature shippers say like that, i will say to them pmy never posted pics with her fomer co-stars Yeon Woo Jin and Yoo Seung Ho, either.:D

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

if immature shippers say like that, i will say to them pmy never posted pics with her fomer co-stars Yeon Woo Jin and Yoo Seung Ho, either.:D

Lol! theyll come up with anything to justify their delulus.. so why bother right? let them! they can fantasize all they want.. just dont ever say bad things on PMYs IG.

I have shipped the PPC since WWWSK! Recently, I have given up shipping.... It just doesn’t seem that it will happen anytime soon even if it does. Of course, if miraculously, they do date! I will be one happy fan. The timing seems difficult... PMY is doing HPL then onto Busted. PSJ has Divine Fury up and coming. If he takes on Itaewon Class then he is off limit for that time period...  sighs! 

8 minutes ago, luffie said:

I have shipped the PPC since WWWSK! Recently, I have given up shipping.... It just doesn’t seem that it will happen anytime soon even if it does. Of course, if miraculously, they do date! I will be one happy fan. The timing seems difficult... PMY is doing HPL then onto Busted. PSJ has Divine Fury up and coming. If he takes on Itaewon Class then he is off limit for that time period...  sighs! 

No one's rushing them.. lol! do you mean like they get married? Because yeah, that might not happen anytime soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luffie said:

You have to understand that they both are renowned celebs & they can't jeopardize their whole career because of their possible private life! & when you are person who belongs to the media there are aspects which you need to consider before opening up about your private life publicly cause it will leave a positive/negative impact on yourself as well as your partner. who wants to go through such hassle, being questioned about something which is nobody's business!? other than that since they both come from the same background i don't think their work schedule will ever create any hindrance between them since they both are very dedicated to their job. & you never know what goes behind close doors. if there is indeed something between them & if it's serious too then i'm sure they will eventually work out & build a sollid future :)

• Like 4

this is what I dont get about "shipping".. why rush the couple you are shipping? I mean no offense, but do some really expect them to meet people's expectations about them?

This is why they are very private about their dating life. Because they know if they let people give an opinion about their personal lives, people will expect that they have a right to do it. 

some people will be like " they are celebrities, they should know that they don't have private lives anymore" or "they owe to their fans their fame  so fans deserve to know things.." like...wtf?? lol! Im not saying, people here are like those..  I just read some of it on other comments.. Im actually surprised, that there are people like this.

Thats why I admire Rain about not talking about his wife or family on interviews or in public. He is just really firm that its nobody's business, no matter what other people say. All you need to know is they are happy, thats it. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Apparently she has been titled The Adlibs Queen ... she sure gets a lot of title this time haha

Besides her unique facial expressions, I think this time she acts very natural...I mean she's being just herself. I basically sees PMY being herself.

Spoiler

Thats why I dont feel much the speciality of SDM character beside the fact that she's a homma which unusual. Maybe SDM's charisma as a curator cant be seen these days like the 1st ep which I found it very sad. Or am I so in love with the perfect MS character.. I dont know

• Like 3

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

No one's rushing them.. lol! do you mean like they get married? Because yeah, that might not happen anytime soon.

Not rushing them to marry at all... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Throwback to this precious scene in WWWSK, which BTS showed PSJ singing "Oppa-reul, saranghae" when he was asking Mi So to call him oppa. Still remember PMY's reaction to that *adlib*. I thought she would choke. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i told you guys it was him!!!! he attended the wedding!!! see my stalking game is still strong!!!!

Is that really him? Sometimes it looks like him, sometimes it doesnt hahah

19 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

Is that really him? Sometimes it looks like him, sometimes it doesnt hahah

yes i think it was him.. i can see the casts of wwwsk too except PMY.. i think the one who sat nxt to PSJ was Gummy the singer.. and Hwang bora sat by his other side.

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yes i think it was him.. i can see the casts of wwwsk too except PMY.. i think the one who sat nxt to PSJ was Gummy the singer.. and Hwang bora sat by his other side.

So the empty seat was meant for PMY then? :wub: