[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Why this gif is remind me of psj real self than lyj in the drama lol. He cant starring at pmy for too long and get shy after that

yWdMp1W.gif&key=72a563cd9962722e68418f10

From bts, it's obvious psj likes to starring at pmy but when their eyes meet, psj seems cant hide his feeling and get flustered lol

Remember this when psj want to say his line without facing to each other, he prefer to do with hug so their eyes couldnt meet lol

2csa7x.gif&key=1b43347e032861db3ac7889b9

Also this when they are ready to kiss, you can see pmy starring at psj and I think their eyes are meet for a sec and psj get shy lol

mELPnOh.gif&key=f42f5efa85a611d640ad91e3

So the next take, pmy doesnt look at psj, she closed her eyes and look at somewhere else lol. no NG when their eyes didnt meet lol

yEMnBJE.gif&key=0a42494d2f184cb1afde63fb

Whats wrong with psj? Hmm -_-

• Like 11
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, baby.hae said:

Whats wrong with psj? Hmm -_-

Hahahha...that should be the title of this thread! What's Wrong With Park Seo Joon 2018new_taikaixin_org.png

I just discovered something  here......

Watch...when he turned around, since he couldn't look her in the eyes...his eyes went straight down....OOOPSSS...can't look there either! That's off limit too Mister Park 2018new_touxiao_org.png

Qs8aWdT.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

I agree with two of you @baby.hae and @minseojoon on it should be what's wrong with PSJ.

In one of the interviews with Park Seo Joon, it seems that he said that he is actually introvert. He is a quite person type who doesn't talk in a group meeting. He wants to become an actors, because one of the reasons was to not be introvert. In other dramas, he could be bold because he was paired with someone who he could think as a co-worker - he is a hardworking person anyway (except with Baek Jin Hee --- I did not think of BJH as much, since it was his early first drama, maybe he was not that experienced in managing his heart). But in this drama, he was paired with Park Min Young and he is a fanboy of her. So, he couldn't help to feel a bit shy. I am rambling talking here. LOL.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MeritaG said:

But in this drama, he was paired with Park Min Young and he is a fanboy of her. So, he couldn't help to feel a bit shy. I am rambling talking here. LOL.

Ramble and spazzzzz all you want! That's what this thread is for...haha.

He had to close his eyes here....too much closeness for him to bear...LOL

SAgqpAh.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, minseojoon said:

The IQIYI interview (May 30th, day of the presscon). Thanks @strawberryfall:P

I can provide some translation for this interview, past their self-introduction which hasn't been subbed yet in the captions. Not translating the scenes in the drama

0:43 When asked about what was charismatic about her character, PMY said MIso's smile has some power/strength?(sorry, not sure what word to use), and that Miso is an independent and confident person, which she liked a lot. When asked if she is similar to the character, PMY said very similar and got shy, and PSJ teased that was why she kept talking about it. PSJ said with regards to YoungJoon there are more differences in personality than similarities, but over time he integrated YoungJoon's character into himself, and to get the best portrayal of YoungJoon, he will work hard on it. PMY adds on and says that he is already very similar now, and PSJ agrees but he said in the beginning it was really different.

1:28 Next question was whether they had any narcissistic moments in real life and PMY said during filming/poster shooting she will self-hypnotize herself to believe that she is the prettiest etc, which is quite common for them. PSJ gives her a look and says that it is not them but only PMY herself. PMY was shook and asked him that he didnt self-hypnotize himself while shooting for that poster? and PSJ calmly agrees. 

2:13 Last question was whether there were any lines or scenes that were most memorable. PMY happily says the scene where they rode the rollercoaster was interesting because it was the first time she ever took one, so it wasn't acting on her part. PSJ says that it accurately portrays YoungJoon's and Miso's characters

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

Thank you for the translation @justanotherfan

Not that I read a more comprehensive translation with more nuances from you, I think they look like a husband and wife. :wub::D I meant after PSJ said that it is not them but only PMY herself, PMY confronted and then PSJ agreed like a hubby usually is. Don't you think? I am delusional here. It's Thursday. :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

On 6/26/2018 at 7:37 AM, minseojoon said:

During this KaKao Talk, they haven't film with each other for that long...so we don't know their comfort level with each other yet. But apparently PMY was also taking care of him off-screen as his secretary...and she looked annoyed after giving him the phone...LOL

Sometimes a guy just wanna be able to be himself i guess (when he's around someone he's got a soft spot on hehehe), hence PSJ showed his vulnerable side and wanted PMY to just give him some TLC hahaha.  I seem to think she's still in character or what? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Hahahha...that should be the title of this thread! What's Wrong With Park Seo Joon 2018new_taikaixin_org.png

I just discovered something  here......

Watch...when he turned around, since he couldn't look her in the eyes...his eyes went straight down....OOOPSSS...can't look there either! That's off limit too Mister Park 2018new_touxiao_org.png

Her outfit was just too distracting for PSJ hahaha...

3 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Ramble and spazzzzz all you want! That's what this thread is for...haha.

He had to close his eyes here....too much closeness for him to bear...LOL

After PMY's body contact you can see PSJ clearly blushing and "high"....hahhaa

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, justanotherfan said:

I can provide some translation for this interview, past their self-introduction which hasn't been subbed yet in the captions. Not translating the scenes in the drama

0:43 When asked about what was charismatic about her character, PMY said MIso's smile has some power/strength?(sorry, not sure what word to use), and that Miso is an independent and confident person, which she liked a lot. When asked if she is similar to the character, PMY said very similar and got shy, and PSJ teased that was why she kept talking about it. PSJ said with regards to YoungJoon there are more differences in personality than similarities, but over time he integrated YoungJoon's character into himself, and to get the best portrayal of YoungJoon, he will work hard on it. PMY adds on and says that he is already very similar now, and PSJ agrees but he said in the beginning it was really different.

1:28 Next question was whether they had any narcissistic moments in real life and PMY said during filming/poster shooting she will self-hypnotize herself to believe that she is the prettiest etc, which is quite common for them. PSJ gives her a look and says that it is not them but only PMY herself. PMY was shook and asked him that he didnt self-hypnotize himself while shooting for that poster? and PSJ calmly agrees. 

2:13 Last question was whether there were any lines or scenes that were most memorable. PMY happily says the scene where they rode the rollercoaster was interesting because it was the first time she ever took one, so it wasn't acting on her part. PSJ says that it accurately portrays YoungJoon's and Miso's characters

Ooo...wow, i felt their sexual tension during their press conference but this intw (The IQIYI interview (May 30th, day of the presscon)), is showing how PSJ is affected by PMY's proximity and the way she leans onto him is just so sweet and intimate to watch and i cant help getting more than ideas abt them!!

• Like 6

@minseojoon No, I thank you instead for helping bring the vid here. :thumbsup: I'm not so techy,  not because I wouldn't know how to even if I put my mind to it ?  but,  it's because my passion  is  just  reading... anywhere,  anytime and whatever  there is :blush:

Their  interview vid  is  GOLD :heart:  Such  ease  and  closeness  in  so short  a time  of  working  together  yet...  honestly,  I'm  perplexed ...  what's  the  catch  ?  ...  the way  he  looks  at  her  offscreen  and  onscreen  is  totally  the  same ...  and  her,  so  different  this  time  around,  are  her  walls  down  this  time ? :rolleyes:  

Not  complaining,  though  :)

Edited by strawberryfall
  • Like 6

Friends!!! We must be mind readers or fortune tellers because we are right! We keep talking about how nervous he looks with her behind the scenes and during interviews... Well his latest IG update just confirmed it!! Lol:D I'm not tech savvy at all so if someone can translate his message, screen grab it and share it on this thread, that would be awesome! User name is bn_sj2013. Haha! Why is he shaking like a leaf?? What's the next scene gonna be heh??:lol:

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

The first pic was posted on PSJ's IG  and the second pic was posted on PMY's stylist IG.

PSJ&PMY ate ice cream together~

he even wrote "it's sweet like ep.08":wub::lol:

Thank you for pointing these out. I was about to post about this too. 

My wondering now is when they actually took the picture (ice cream), which episode have  they completed? After ep 8 for sure. But was it a late post? Then I checked the PMY's stylist ig, and it was 4 days ago. So, PSJ definitely did a late post. 

I have been giggling with all the kiss scenes and hot moments. I can't wait for the BTS of the kiss scenes or the one that almost happened at his house. Did you notice that when they were watching the episode of failed kiss at the office, they were wearing the clothes in the failed kiss at LYJ's house? 

I felt like I am kind of detective now. :phew:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeritaG said:

Thank you for pointing these out. I was about to post about this too. 

My wondering now is when they actually took the picture (ice cream), which episode have  they completed? After ep 8 for sure. But was it a late post? Then I checked the PMY's stylist ig, and it was 4 days ago. So, PSJ definitely did a late post. 

I have been giggling with all the kiss scenes and hot moments. I can't wait for the BTS of the kiss scenes or the one that almost happened at his house. Did you notice that when they were watching the episode of failed kiss at the office, they were wearing the clothes in the failed kiss at LYJ's house? 

I felt like I am kind of detective now. :phew:

WOW you are really sharp! I think you are right that they were filming the failed kiss at LYJ's house when they watched the ep together in the BTS. Makes sense too since Kang Ki Young was watching it together with them and he appeared to interrupt their moment. Really good detective work!    

• Like 5

The BTS when they were watching episode 4 together was at LYJ's house. I think they were filming the pizza eating scene...LOL Or were you talking about the fail kiss at his house also, after eating the pizza?

880NHwj.gif&key=94093562b14cf0a994c68bc7

I'm at work so haven't watch last night's episode yet....but saw clips on IG and my heart just went dead :heartbreak: I needed oxygen and couldn't do anything at work. Can't wait to go home and watch!!!! LOL

PSJ's ice cream IG was a late post that is if it was after episode 8.... because they finished filming episode 8 on Tuesday night according to the camera's man's IG post. And PSJ waited til episode 8 aired to post it...you know..sweet like the kiss he just had...LOL

• Like 9

They both posted on the same day ..apparently tempting fans for episode 8.

But PSJ's post made it more desirable and yummy. I'm not just talking about PSJ, the ice cream looks good too I guess...LOL 2018new_chanzui_thumb.png

006kRk8kgy1fsr6amhevfj30u00zxx6p.jpg

006kRk8kgy1fsr6akywx5j30u0105npd.jpg

006kRk8kgy1fsr6al696dj30u00zxnpd.jpg

88794f93gy1fsqzopr72nj20u00u00uo.jpg

One of the girls also posted....

88d633e2gy1fsr6coq61gj20sk0skac3.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

It was worth the wait! The kiss was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! 2018new_huaxin_org.png2018new_aini_org.png2018new_tianping_thumb.png

I knew PMY is a good kisser, and only heard of PSJ's kissing skills. This is what you get when you combine TWO great kissers in Kdrama land folks! An explosive chemistry, fireworks shooting all over the place, and making fans hearts' stop beating.....heck, I needed to give myself CPR cause nobody would give it to me! 2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

FYI, the video was viewed over 230K with almost 700 comments in less than 8 hours! That's how much people have been waiting and longing for this moment.  2018new_keai_org.png

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2