[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

This is why this thread is so popular,hot and active everyday, we’re not only discussed about their love story,

But we also discussed bout our Captain whole body, from head to armpit to butt to toes.

Next someone gonna comes and ask about why the hair under his armpit looks smooth and soft..

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, zashi23 said:

PSJ can actually ask her to teach him English

i think pmy pronunciation is much better than psj! psj is good himself too but he just needs to be more confident. his voice gets a little heavy when he speaks english & i absolutely love it.:P i think it's cause of his busy schedule but if he gets into it he will be fluent in english in no time. 

just a  bonus but he was really good with speaking spanish with the locals in yoon's kitchen with little bit of tutoring & little bit of study on the plane. a really hard working guy when it comes to learning a new language :wub:

9 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I think that's why she's having a good day on that presscon that she couldn't take her eyes of him for the whole day :P 

wasn't it the other way though? psj's neck must have been stiff that day from looking at  pmy even when she wasn't talking :sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I feel sorry for Taehwan but I wished just PPC had appear on that livetalk lol

ooh i feel sorry for taehwan as well. he is the maknae between them & then he unintentionally becomes a third wheel both on & off screen :sweat_smile:

6 hours ago, park2park said:

I'm sorry but if PPC don't end up together, I'm gonna hurt Park PD for making such a good drama! and got all of us ducked up  (not a typo, trying to keep profanity out of it) lol

tag me along if your about to hurt pd nim so we both can beat hin up :joy:

2 hours ago, park2park said:

Im so confused why PPC own fans dont like PSJ for PMY and PMY for PSJ? Like is there something that I missed?

They be fine with PSJ and KJW(actress) and PMY with other male costars. So why not PPC?

because dating news came out.;) if dating news of psj/pmy with other actresses/actors comes out, fans will start to hate the celeb too.

remember the line in hpl. you can date with anyone. but you must not be caught.:D

and ppc own fans are not fine with other actors and actresses. fans just don't have any feeling to them...don't like..don't hate. because fans know there is nothing between psj/pmy and them.

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lemme help ya @AnnAnn88..

Thanks love....xoxoxo

53 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

This is why this thread is so popular,hot and active everyday, we’re not only discussed about their love story,

But we also discussed bout our Captain whole body, from head to armpit to butt to toes.

Next someone gonna comes and ask about why the hair under his armpit looks smooth and soft..

:sweat_smile:

If only we knew what soap and shampoo he used, I would've asked my hubby to use it........Hmmmm I wonder what he smelled like since I cant afford the perfume. LOL

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Cali_Mish said:

who would’t love this guy? he has sexy lips, eyes, nice set of teeth, flawless skin! he’s an Adonis! 

aah my heart breaks for those who hates  psj or pmy! imagine living such a sad life couldn't be me :phew:

I bet if he can speak English fluently he'll be more sexy especially in british accent hahaha even more sexier .... or Australian accent like Thor muahahaha

gosh from armpit to feet u guys so funny... I love u all muah muah

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:
  Hide contents

what I think...

PMy solid fans dont want her to get hurt with top star anymore. PSJ solid fans probably dont want their oppa with someone yet. He's young. But nahh I dont consider he's that young lol. The right time to be in love. Both of them. Let their lonely heart meet.

yep you're right. her fans don't want celeb as her bf or husband. and his fans don't want their oppa with anyone.:sweat_smile:

• Confused 1
  • LOL 3

52 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

ABH got to appear on her ig post two times... giddy up giddy up

ugh.. I actually saw some comments from other shippers.. gawwd.. they are friends! so what?? thats how you show support? dont make an issue out of it, just because she didnt post her leading man. :unamused:

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

.. sobs PSJ is such a good man and protective bf... he’ll put PMY first no matter what.. 

you know he flutters every lady's heart is not only because of his good looks. it's the warm aura about him, the way he talks to the ladies, the respect he has for them,the way he is considerate to them, the way he puts their comfortness first! pmy must be one lucky women! idk what sweet things he did for her off screen but she told in interviews that -- "psj's left side of the face looks good on camera so does for pmy yet he still let pmy to be on the left side so that her visuals could stand out more" then in another interview she said "during hot days psj would let pmy do her shooting first & wait for her to finish" then we got to see him ocassionally shielding her from sunlight in the bts! ahggh this little gestures proves what kind of man he was raised to be as & how much considerate he is about pmy's comfortness! :wub:

• Love 5

I'm watching HPL and a huge fan of both series and PMY, i just wanna leave it here that the chemistry between PMY & KJW vs PMY & PSJ is kinda diff and i still ship PPC more than the other couple because I believe the other couple BTS is for fanservice. //ilovethatfanservicetoo

but i just support PMY whatever she acts in because just her is enough xD

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1