[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

in all seriousness, i jst wanna ask.. 

Spoiler

do u guys think PMY are aware of her k solid fans reactions to HPL?? 

initially i noticed she would post some pics from HPL filming and asked ppl to watch the drama.. but after ep 9, she only did foodtruck appreciation post now... so maybe she knows her kfans didnt like HPL? or she is too busy to update her ig i dunno??

please correct me if im wrong hahaha

awww..  it has nothing do with her posts.. :D She loves her fans from every corners of this world, and appreciates the support. I mean, even the other cast members doesnt really do a lot of posts about HPL.... because Soompi and TVN took care of that! lol! did you notice how much they post online about HPL in a day?? :sweat_smile:

50 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i knew it! there is no way in hell that face + that body could produce a foul body odor lol.. i bet his sweat smell like rosewater.. hahah PMY is one lucky lady.. :lol:

I remember one Running Man episode when they went on the place where PSJ is having photoshoot, then removed his footware. Jae Suk even said that PSJ socks / feet doesn’t smell. He’s really neat. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Cali_Mish said:

Jae Suk even said that PSJ socks / feet doesn’t smell. He’s really neat. 

no i think that was said by suk jin, he said his socks smell like black locust flower! jae suk said seojoon's feet looks the preetiest :joy:

• LOL 1

ARe u all bent on making this thread 800 page at the end of next week?.... i salute your dedication :)

Not sure why, i've downloaded WWWSK again yesterday. Crazy... i know i have downloaded it last time but I dont know where I place my hard disc.

On 5/18/2019 at 4:11 PM, AnnAnn88 said:

Must I say, you also have this Pervy Syndrome?

hahaha I am just admiring the beauty of being loved and inlove. 

oppp I immediately scrolled down as we have several gifs and I am currently working.  

40 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Not sure why, i've downloaded WWWSK again yesterday. Crazy... i know i have downloaded it last time but I dont know where I place my hard disc.

whats so crazy about it! haven't we all downloaded all the epi as soon as we finished watching the drama? if you have don't have enough stroage you can always save bits & clips on ig or in your phone :P

4 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

no i think that was said by suk jin, he said his socks smell like black locust flower! jae suk said seojoon's feet looks the preetiest :joy:

Apart from that armpit, now we got to google PSJ's feet too. Will post it here when I got one. :P

• LOL 1

for some reason i find it really cute that she managed to caught his attention when she wasn't at the peak of her career or beauty ( as in kim miso like beautiful). i also heard she was amongst the supporting character in high kick yet she caught psj's attention & left a good impression on him. so it can be said that he unconciously developed a silly crush on her now i can't help but imagine what was his reaction when he meet her for the first time & how did things went on from there :weary:

also the way she got embarassed when psj mentioned that he watched high kick isn't that the way we are in front of our crush? always making sure that they don't find any embarassing things about us :yum:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, minmangfan said:

PSJ can actually ask her to teach him English

aww.. she's so cute! :kiss_wink:

I think PSJ can understand English very well, and he can speak well, but I guess not as fluent as PMY. I think he wants to learn how to speak English fluently (like Lee Byung hun or Rain). To maybe widen his opportunities as an actor.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

also the way she got embarassed when psj mentioned that he watched high kick isn't that the way we are in front of our crush? always making sure that they don't find any embarassing things about us :yum:

I think he purposely choose high kick just to tease her . Of cos, he watched it. It was a popular series there. And he knows how she will react. I think that's why she's having a good day on that presscon that she couldn't take her eyes of him for the whole day :P 

About that time when we discussed about why tvn have much more promotion for hpl then wwwsk, I think it is because tvn just open ig acc around wwwsk ep 4? If I was not mistaken. At least their popularity had caught everyone's attention. And we have kakaotalk live too. I feel sorry for Taehwan but I wished just PPC had appear on that livetalk lol 

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

aww.. she's so cute! :kiss_wink:

I think PSJ can understand English very well, and he can speak well, but I guess not as fluent as PMY. I think he wants to learn how to speak English fluently (like Lee Byung hun or Rain). To maybe widen his opportunities as an actor.

I really wish he can be like LBH. He can go further. He has so many high opportunities cuz he's multitalented. And he works hard to improve and add his talents. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

for some reason i find it really cute that she managed to caught his attention when she wasn't at the peak of her career or beauty ( as in kim miso like beautiful). i also heard she was amongst the supporting character in high kick yet she caught psj's attention & left a good impression on him. so it can be said that he unconciously developed a silly crush on her now i can't help but imagine what was his reaction when he meet her for the first time & how did things went on from there :weary:

I'm sorry but if PPC don't end up together, I'm gonna hurt Park PD for making such a good drama! and got all of us ducked up  (not a typo, trying to keep profanity out of it) lol

• LOL 3

did u guys see new HPL bts? the kiss before bedscene.. haha i hv to say this~ the BTS is wild lol.. PMY even wiped KJW’s lips after kissing... and tvN showed everything in their bts..

meanwhile, 77 mins of pure goodness will be cut from wwwsk dvd..hurmmm im jealous 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

yep saw it too.. but i dont think it's wild..lol! I mean, if thats wild how would you describe the bts of their kissing scenes in wwwsk?? :sweat_smile:

they should have shown that version of the kiss on the broadcast though..  it was more intimate that they wrapped their arms to each other. But yeah, since they showed that in the bts.. I think thats the most of what happened behind the scenes.

It was good to see that they are having fun on set even with the long hours of shooting. Wishing them the best until the end! :star:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did u guys see new HPL bts? the kiss before bedscene.. haha i hv to say this~ the BTS is wild lol.. PMY even wiped KJW’s lips after kissing... and tvN showed everything in their bts..

meanwhile, 77 mins of pure goodness will be cut from wwwsk dvd..hurmmm im jealous 

Wild is when you're rehearsing and u be kissing forreals as if no one's watching.

:phew:

• LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

hhaaha ‘it’s wild’ is jst a figure a speech.. i use it with everything lol.. what i meant to say is it’s wild that tvN showed that much in bts.. see i use them again lol... 

meanwhile they dont look shy or embarrased at all after that scene.. which is completely different from wwwsk 1st kiss where PSJ said i ate it all and PMY gave him that look.. 

giphy.gif

They're resemble each other :D

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

meanwhile they dont look shy or embarrased at all after that scene.. which is completely different from wwwsk 1st kiss where PSJ said i ate it all and PMY gave him that look.. 

After the closet kiss scene she still look shy :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Love 2