[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

HPL is based on webtoon too like wwwsk, right?

As far as I remember, PSJ-PMY read webtoon before doing wwwsk.

Did PMY do the same for HPL? or the story until ep 13 really made not as the same as the original webtoon?

Sorry if we have ever discussed this thing on previous pages. 

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

thanks guys for clarifying things up.. obviously i hv no idea how it works in k drama industry.. so once actors accept a project, they basically hv to put all the trust in the production?? wow that’s wild :sweatingbullets:

I think this is true everywhere. In Game of Thrones for example, the cast said they were surprised with the turn of events when they received the final script. Actors will only do what writers and directors require of them. 

3 minutes ago, endensia said:

Did PMY do the same for HPL? or the story until ep 13 really made not as the same as the original webtoon?

completely different from original novel and webtoon except fangirling story. 

7 minutes ago, endensia said:

I think those who read the webtoon said the story is not following noona fan dot com.

I think hpl fans feel that pmy-kjw are real is because the hpl romance itself is very close to us. How normal couples always do in real life. How can I describe it? It feels like you heard love stories in your neighbourhood. The story itself is realistic.

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think those who read the webtoon said the story is not following noona fan dot com.

hpl fans (who never read it) though that hpl drama is following the webtoon. They never knew that EG is an add up character. 

23 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

completely different from original novel and webtoon except fangirling story. 

22 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

13 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

hpl fans (who never read it) though that hpl drama is following the webtoon. They never knew that EG is an add up character. 

Ah, I see. Thank you for the explanations. That's clear enough for me to make a conclusion for something came up in my mind. :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

thanks guys for clarifying things up.. obviously i hv no idea how it works in k drama industry.. so once actors accept a project, they basically hv to put all the trust in the production?? wow that’s wild :sweatingbullets:

not only in Korea.. its the same in other countries.. if its a multi episode series.. the actors dont know how the story will flow and end.. theyll only know once they received the script on an episode. :D

From the start, I felt HPL was not able to capture a good rating cause of its directing and scripts. Its not the plot. It is the mechanism in delivering that plot that killed everything. Believe me when being a PPC shipper and I say this to HPL, if it wasn’t for PMY and KJW, this drama would’ve been very cringing and hard to watch. They did an excellent job but sadly other factors failed them. Those that enjoyed HPL, I believe enjoyed out of skinship scenes, not really truly able to analyze the overall execution of the drama.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I think hpl fans feel that pmy-kjw are real is because the hpl romance itself is very close to us.

just let them be. deluu is all shippers' privilege(?). we also said like that ppc is real. though we have fact, evidence, rumor, official dating news and coincidences unlike them.:D

• Like 3

A4-C19-BB0-7-C53-480-B-AE28-AB770-D3-F4-I’ve seen him shirtless in every drama he played, but I swear this is my first time seeing his ARMPIT, OMG I can’t believe my heart is racing like crazy because of this.

first time in my life ,fluttering because of an armpit...

sorry off topic

:tounge_xd:

• LOL 7

32 minutes ago, park2park said:

From the start, I felt HPL was not able to capture a good rating cause of its directing and scripts. Its not the plot. It is the mechanism in delivering that plot that killed everything. Believe me when being a PPC shipper and I say this to HPL, if it wasn’t for PMY and KJW, this drama would’ve been very cringing and hard to watch. They did an excellent job but sadly other factors failed them. Those that enjoyed HPL, I believe enjoyed out of skinship scenes, not really truly able to analyze the overall execution of the drama.

yep, agreed! they are just looking forward to their sweet scenes.. not really much the whole story itself.

13 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

did they really? :sweatingbullets:

yes they did.. they mentioned it on their interviews.. ^_^

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think this is true everywhere. In Game of Thrones for example, the cast said they were surprised with the turn of events when they received the final script. Actors will only do what writers and directors require of them. 

Some actors have the power to suggest or insist on script changes if they don't think the story or the characters are working well, but otherwise, in most cases, it's up to the scriptwriters and the director. 

PSJ, for example, is known to ad-lib and improviser quite a bit and to suggest changes that benefit both him and his co-stars. Since his suggestions, improvisations, and ad-libs are known to be really good, the writers and the directors listen to him. Same with Jisung, as another examples.  However, not all actors have that confidence,  the skills  nor the professional power to do that. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, park2park said:

+1 , totally agree with you. I am

one of those who are very optimistic at the beginning as I love ParkPark so definitely support PMY and I got second lead sydrome with KJW on Temperature of Love. But I dropped the series at 3rd episode. I don’t just feel watching it. Something is missing and I don’t know what is it. 

I have been silent reader all these while though have posted a few comments before. I totally agree with most of the comments on Wwwsk and hpl. 

To support PMY, I have been watching hpl. I’m still at ep 12 halfway and yet to watch eps 13 n 14. At the same time I couldn’t resist myself but to repeat watching wwwsk again and again as that’s was the best kdrama ever. 

Just want to praise wwwsk team be the Best team! The storyline of wwwsk ran so smoothly throughout the whole drama.  The whole cast, besides the main characters LYJ n KMS, the second leads and all other supporting casts, each has an equal role and fair appearance in the drama. Each supporting role gives the viewers a deep impression of their characters in wwwsk, eg LYJ’s Best Friend, parents, Brother,  KMS’s sisters and father. Don’t forget each colleague, every one provide the viewers with deep impressions of their roles in the drama. Kudos to wwwsk team!

Spoiler

Actually I’m quite reluctant to comment and compare, but I really can’t help it as I watch the drama. Too many similar scenes, even SDM’s expression is the same KMS’s. the focus of fangirling has changed to ‘his private life’. A bit sad that the storyline has missed its focus. Hope that hpl’s ending can improve and ends well. If the above comment not suitable, please delete it.

I will keep repeating watching wwwsk as I miss ppc a lot! Hope PSJ and PMY can be real couple and hear their wedding news.

The above is just my personal view if inappropriate pls delete. Thanks.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

A4-C19-BB0-7-C53-480-B-AE28-AB770-D3-F4-I’ve seen him shirtless in every drama he played, but I swear this is my first time seeing his ARMPIT, OMG I can’t believe my heart is racing like crazy because of this.

first time in my life ,fluttering because of an armpit...

sorry off topic

:tounge_xd:

Have you seen "Midnight Runners" (also titled "Young Cops")? He's REALLY in amazing shape in that movie, including his armpit.:lol:

21 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Have you seen "Midnight Runners" (also titled "Young Cops")? He's REALLY in amazing shape in that movie, including his armpit.:lol:

i saw that movie last year, i just don’t really remember all the scenes,

now after you mentioned it, i’ll go check it again because i’m so obsessed with his armpit .. 

:blush:

I usually only focused on his 6pack , and just now I realize that his armpit is attractive too..

• LOL 2

I totally love and agree that PSJ belongs on the "Most Handsome" list. He gets better looking each year. But where is Jisung, who is in his 40s and still hotter than the rest here? How about the other guys from Hwarang?.... etc..