[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Spoiler

And many international Solid PMY always blame PPC shippers for not liking HPL. Then they should say that to solid PMY in Korea too.

PPC shippers are always branded as negas, bitters and so on and so forth when truth is her solid Korean fans do not even like HPL too and I agree with them. The plot is not focusing on "Her Private Life" anymore. 

I also noticed that most of the HPL coupling fans are fans of Healer couple.. no offense to any Healer fans here.. ok..:D

it was just an observation on their posts.. and they said it themselves. 

Anyway,  yeah, I also noticed that some very solid PMY fans dont like PSJ , they dont really say anything about her other partners  but they are vocal about not liking to pair PMY with PSJ. and some even say they dont like it because he is younger.. not reaaally sure why.. but thats how they feel, im not going to intervene. 

Again, I will agree with how the story went.. they lost the focus on DeukMi. and yeah, I always thought a bed scene was not necessary before but I really thought they would push it since they are focused already on the romance of both...  but I cannot blame the actors here.. because the scripts are decided by production, not them. All they can do now, is to do their acting jobs well until the end.  

But yeah.. PMY is really pretty.. right??! like.. seriously! I both love and hate her for being that pretty! :lol:

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Hide contents

And many international Solid PMY always blame PPC shippers for not liking HPL. Then they should say that to solid PMY in Korea too.

PPC shippers are always branded as negas, bitters and so on and so forth when truth is her solid Korean fans do not even like HPL too and I agree with them. The plot is not focusing on "Her Private Life" anymore. 

It is true that there are PPC shippers who trolls around. But, all ships have that. Heck, we have that here! 

Its a good thing that PMY was the lead here, because she knows what she needs to do. If you need fluttering scenes, she gave that here. If you want intimate moments, she did those here. but the whole plot was just not supporting her fangirl character anymore. It started good, it was an interesting fresh take, the cast were blending well. but halfway, they went the other direction. I dont really know why  but it was just a wasted opportunity. 

just want to point out another wwwsk similarity.. DeukMi was wearing.. again her boss' clothes on the morning after. just like Miso did. 

we are not hating on HPL.. it was ok.. but they couldve done better with the fangirling plot, because they have a great actress portraying it!

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

and some even say they dont like it because he is younger.. not reaaally sure why..

maybe that he is younger is not the real reason.:lol:(i think her fans just don't want a celeb as her bf or husband.) that a man is 1~2 years younger than a woman doesn't matter at all. rarher, older woman-younger man couple is trend.(rain-kth, ssc, ahj-ghs..etc. even actress cjw and hhj married a 8 years younger man).

and we all know pmy ex bf was younger..and now her dating rumor guy:D is also younger than her.

They kept comparing HPL and WWWSK / PMY-KJW and PMY-PSJ in their drama Soompi forum threads, ig, twitter how HPL is better and PMY and KJW chemistry has more "realness" (their actual word :lol:) than PMY PSJ. But when we are the ones who do the comparisons we are called bitter and envious. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::lol:

• LOL 7

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I also noticed that most of the HPL coupling fans are fans of Healer couple.. no offense to any Healer fans here.. ok..:D

Yes it is..

Spoiler

Sometimes I think that they don't like ppc (other shipper and solid fans) because they feel something too between ppc but they denied ourselves

to say PMY was deceived is a bit much coz obviously she chose to do this drama.. and she must have gotten the script and reviewed them bfore hand.. so she knows what she’s getting herself into.. the fact that she still does the drama means she likes the script and the plot.. 

however,  one of the craziest comment i saw so far was from some of their shippers.. they think PMY is attracted to KJW in real life that’s y she doesnt mind doing all the skinships in HPL.. the more the better...  hahahaa people are so creative when it comes to shipping lol.. including me ofc... 

• LOL 2

Spoiler

sometimes I feel like I want to knock out rabit shippers for comparing when we dont do so. And I'm totally fine if they hate LYJ. Everyone have their own fav character. Dont have to say PSJ himself don't have enough skills etc. 

When it gets even funnier when they compare wwwsk bed scene with hpl bed scene. (contributor to views number:lol:)

Spoiler

but if she done a very sexy bed scene, I might have bad impression on her. And also afraid if she get bad title from it. Somehow I understand solid k-fans of PMY

And I'm glad that hpl bed scene is consider sweet.

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

the fact that she still do the drama means she likes the script and the plot.. 

but she chose this drama after reading only synopsis and ep.1 script because it's about fangirling.

and if she don't like the scrit and plot, she can't quit a drama during filming. if an actor or an actress does so, he/she will be kicked out from ent industry.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

to say PMY was deceived is a bit much coz obviously she chose to do this drama.. and she must have gotten the script and reviewed them bfore hand.. 

thats why I always wonder did she get the scripts up until few eps at the first place? did the scripts for every ep finished when she received it? Obviously she would know the overall story. 

Spoiler

But at the very beginning hpl 1st ep, they shown about kids playing around and later turns out that RG was adopted. At that moment

"dont tell me it is about childhood lost memories" and it turns out true. :wacko: and parallel to some scenes in wwwsk :huh: seriously? why? 

20 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Are only we who cannot see the sparks between them?? :sweatingbullets: yes their chemistry is good but I still cannot feel anything between them 

Spoiler

i dunno how to describe it but i only see them as DM and RG in HPL, not PMY/KJW.. ofcoz as DM and RG they make a cute convincing couple but i dont feel PMY/KJW are gonna hv a secret passionate love affair off screen after HPL.... tbh i dont think they are compatible in real life.. if u really knows KJW u will know that PMY is not really his style... hahah sorry..  besides, he already has a secret gf.. so i dunno im not feeling it... and we all know the kind of man PMY likes  *cough * young, famous, handsome, funny* cough*... 

hahahah lurkers dont hate me 

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but she chose this drama after reading only synopsis and ep.1 script because it's about fangirling.

she only got the synopsis and ep 1 script????!! what?!! then how can she knows if the drama is good or bad? no wonder her solid fans are upset.. 

It's usually like that in KDramas that are filmed while currently airing. 

Do you notice how many actors and actresses post booklet of the last episode scripts? It usually means they have just received the last script and they are filming it. It's given to them by booklet per episode.

In pre-produced dramas they can discuss the plot development, but in dramas where they will continuously film during airing, usually only scripts of the first few episodes are ready during scriptreading sessions before filming and the rest of the story will be adjusted according to actual preferences of the viewers. Which is the disadvantage of a pre produced drama because they could no longer adjust the story anymore in case viewers won't like it.

I think the writer focused more now on KJW because of his KNetz fangirls comments during first few episodes watching only this drama for him. So writers gave him a relevant storyline too but they should have balanced that with fangirling original plot.

lol! well its only natural that they would want them to be together in real life. because they think that what they see onscreen is how it is in real life. 

its pretty obvious that they dont know much about the actors themselves.

i mean  im no expert and dont know them personally, but we dont need that to see if things can go beyond.

but yeah.. they can hope.. so I guess well just let them.. theyll soon realize anyway.. :D

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

she only got the synopsis and ep 1 script????!! what?!! then how can she knows if the drama is good or bad? no wonder her solid fans are upset.. 

yes  its always like that.. maybe they got until episode 3 at most. its a series.. things always change. depends on viewers response, actors chemistry.. etc.. they dont know how it will end until the actual end. what they know is just the premise and the supposed plotvof the story. but they ar aware that things will change without prior notice. thats why their commitment to the job is important, because regardless if they agree or not with how the story goes... they have tondo their part. and of vourse as professional actors  they will do their best.

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

usually, when actors choose a drama, only 1 or 2 ep scritps can be read. of course they don't know what's going to happen in the latter part of drama.

I believe PMY k-solid fans cant blame the wwwsk script as wwwsk is 100% following the novel and webtoon. And obviously there are bed sceneS. bed sceneS people. I emphasized there lol. But they did only one and it consider sweet ( PMY and PSJ made it hotter lol). And she is very happy as Miso.

The romance in the novel is overall high tension sexy but they make it sweet. And most wwwsk novel readers love the drama too. Which means the fan range is not only limit to their own fans. It is fascinating to see the increasing number of wwwsk webtoon readers ( 6 millions +++) based on kakaopage.

we knew about the whole story even before wwwsk ends.

• Like 3