[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

ohhhh.. so you meant what they're showing now completely different from what its supposed to based on? coz to be honest.. it is more looking like "His" Private Life.. and DeukMi is just completely fangirling on her boyfriend..but the story is mostly revolving around Ryan's..

yup. the only and one and only same thing is fangirling. 

Later I'll try to summarise the webtoon story. 

34 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Huh? As in it's a way of expressing your praises to jesus crist by calling "father god"? Father is a priest of the church & God is god :/ 

nooo.. not the priest.. but like how Jesus calls God.. "Father".. anyways.. we can talk about this further in a DM if you need further clarificarions.. just send me a message.. lets not talk religion here in the forum..:)

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

yup. the only and one and only same thing is fangirling. 

Later I'll try to summarise the webtoon story. 

lol.. thank you for that.. but .maybe its something we can talk on a private message.. its not PPC related anyway.. lets be fair to others.. :D

@zashi23 haha oh well .. if you say so. Too much effort to put if I want to summarise it. The love story also different. 

And sorry guys, I just got to say it, probably her current drama's writer must be a wwwsk fan too. Lol. I can't help seeing similar scenes and even some dialogues. Watched wwwsk back to back makes me remember the dialogues too. Haha.

nnot only that, in one HPL scene, PMY wore the exact same tshirt she already wear in wwwsk (only in different colour) and they used the same mug Miso bought for VP Lee..i tell ya the resemblance is uncanny.. 

sidenotes: dont hate me i’m just stating the similarities huuu... tbh im kinda scared to talk about HPL now coz i feel like it would offend ppl/lurkers so much eventhough i dont really know why... 

It's impossible for people not to remember WWWSK and compare the uncanny similarities because it has the same lead actress and it's not even a year yet since it aired and it was a big hit - most Buzzworthy drama and high ratings combined both in Korea and internationally. Now being number one most viewed TVN drama Youtube content. 

People often compare dramas of same storylines how much more if these two dramas are by the same lead actress and shown within less than a year from each other?! ^_^

thats why we cant help ourselves talking about it. Despite her interest in fangirling world, did she notice the similarities of the scenes? 

If she aware about it, she might try her best to change a bit of it but..sorry we still can see you Miso :sweatingbullets:

I think most of the people who's watvhing HPL havent seen wwwsk yet.. thats why they cant see the similarities. its good that these people enjoys the show but for those whove seen wwwsk and still saying that stories are different.... cmon now.:huh: Enjoy the shoq but dont deny that fact...

And again, I will say this (for other shippers who lurks here)... this PPC forum is HOT and active for a year now not only because of Wwwsk scenes and bts... but also because of the REAL life events and "coincidences" between them that unfolded after... even until today.

We respect the opinions, but please know the facts first. :glasses:

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If she aware about it, she might try her best to change a bit of it but..sorry we still can see you Miso

Am I the only one who think that maybe PMY herself gave an idea for dialogue or their action for some scenes (like RG when he kiss her forehead and then her nose and the her lips) :P except the plotline and similarity stories with wwwsk

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Coincidence #3002

The initials “KJW”

his previous co-star

her current co-star

ok.. this is funny! but that is not the kind of "coincidence" I was referring to.. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Am I the only one who think that maybe PMY herself gave an idea for dialogue or their action for some scenes (like RG when he kiss her forehead and then her nose and the her lips) :P except the plotline and similarity stories with wwwsk

sometimes I do feel like she might suggested it lmao. She learnt a lot from previous drama. PMY said in the mnet interview that director allowed them to adlibs at any parts. Thats why also in current drama she also made a lot of adlibs:joy: girl, I've been watching other romcom too but never see actors always add adlibs. She learnt a lot from Captain. 

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Just wanted to share you this.. because I actually felt sincerely happy for her when she finally met PSJ face to face. She's from Manila, Philippines and she's one of the most positive fangirl i saw online. :blush:

When WWWSK was airing she said the drama story was cliche. She did not fangirl PPC at all. She was avid shipper of SeoWon in FFMW. 

She was excited about HPL fangirling storyline but silent about it now. I wonder what is her comment now when story has become the same story with WWWSK that she did not like (childhood trauma, long lost childhood friends) 

• Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

When WWWSK was airing she said the drama story was cliche. She did not fangirl PPC at all. She was avid shipper of SeoWon in FFMW. 

She was excited about HPL fangirling storyline but silent about it now. I wonder what is her comment now when story has become the same story with WWWSK that she did not like (childhood trauma, long lost childhood friends) 

i think she is more of a PSJ fan.. 

but yeah.. I still see her posts and she still watches HPL.. dont really follow her.. I was just happy for her when she met PSJ in person and even held hands with him.. :D

and yeah, I dont know anyone who shipped SeoWon who liked wwwsk. :joy:

I've just read that they have talked in their drama thread how HPL has too many parallels with WWWSK. Even them has seen it. The parallels are that OBVIOUS. So, it's not only us here at PPC thread who talked about comparisons. 

Just pointing this out just in case there are people who only like to put all the blame on PPC shippers for comparisons.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2