[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

I don't why I feel slightly uncomfortable whenever I find any of my favourite male smoking! I know it's everyone personal choice & smoking seems mandatory if you are born as a man. but i'll never understand what's so damn addictive about smoking cigarettes  I mean it's not even tasty you are just literally inhaling smoke what's so good about this! :unamused: having said that I hope he is a occasional smoker or something if he still hasn'the quit yet! 

You do not worry sis. I am a allergy. I hate people who smoke. If he is a man who smokes regularly, I wouldn't love him.
He used to smoke for his career and society. He is known in the entertainment industry as a person who loves clean health.

Throughout the past, he never made me feel disappointed that loved him.

I personally love the hug when Vp Lee get jealous, and the one when he told miso he will be there no matter what her decision is, his hand was massaging her , it looks so awe.

For PMY, i love the one when she was wearing the gown, she really hugged him with both her hand n caressing his back, but we can only see that shortly at the very end ..

that’s unusual hug of her to VP Lee..

• Like 3

I dont believe in all those coincidence but lately i find myself wondering if our PPC is really syncing their ig post B) First psj in pink after pmy posting her pic wearing pink, then psj posting his pic wearing a black turtleneck after the recent pmy post wearing a black inner over a white coat. Coincidence or delulu? :wub:

• Like 4

23 hours ago, jingjaja said:

If he is a man who smokes regularly, I wouldn't love him.
He used to smoke for his career and society. He is known in the entertainment industry as a person who loves clean health.

ahh that's a bit of an exaggeration though :sweatingbullets: i mean he has much more likeable qualities in him which makes him appealing in the ladies eyes! one small bad habit doesn't make him a bad person or something! 

2nd i agree since he is known to be an actor who is popular for his physical fitness he should acknowledge the factor wholeheartledly & embrace a healthy lifestyle [if supposedly he hasn't quit smoking yet]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Babalooba said:

First psj in pink after pmy posting her pic wearing pink, then psj posting his pic wearing a black turtleneck after the recent pmy post wearing a black inner over a white coat. Coincidence or delulu? 

personally for me matching post on the color of their cloth/style is a bit delulu. i mean we have better proofs than that :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

personally for me matching post on the color of their cloth/style is a bit delulu. i mean we have better proofs than that :sweatingbullets:

I could go further and say if I see another matching post from the both of them, it would be more believable than the matching colors/style because I have been browsing through and the times where they posted were insanely similar like <1 hours apart on the same day. 

Although PMY’s schedule might be busier than PSJ, but one can truly hope that she gets a well deserved rest before her next project and maybe show her support (mental and physical) to the lovely PSJ’s upcoming dramas and potential romances involved.:wub:

• Like 3

giphy.gif  

lets a moment to appreciate this cute moment where he is protecting his lady love from the harmful sunlight! now i know this is just him being chivalrous but what makes this moment cute is the way she is cutely trying to see how pretty the sky/sun looked that day & he making sure that she gets that by shielding + staring at her :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Although PMY’s schedule might be busier than PSJ, but one can truly hope that she gets a well deserved rest before her next project and maybe show her support (mental and physical) to the lovely PSJ’s upcoming dramas and potential romances involved

yeah i hope she gets a well deserved rest before she comes up with another incredible project & ahh idk why something tells me that psj is definitely keeping track of her work & i hope i feel the way about pmy too when psj comes up with his work :phew:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

lets a moment to appreciate this cute moment where he is protecting his lady love from the harmful sunlight! now i know this is just him being chivalrous but what makes this moment cute is the way she is cutely trying to see how pretty the sky/sun looked that day & he making sure that she gets that by shielding + staring at her :wub:

I wonder what he says to her, i saw his lips are moving like he was saying something 

48 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Noticed how wherever she moved, his eyes and hand moved the same movements as her.

Talk about love. Idk y but a man like PSJ, I don’t see him as one who speaks a lot, but his eyes and actions said it all.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, park2park said:

Talk about love. Idk y but a man like PSJ, I don’t see him as one who speaks a lot, but his eyes and actions said it all.

Absolutely right, thru his eyes and actions we can see his love for the woman he cares and loves, and once he talks,everything is clear...

a truly gentle man

He is our Captain :heart:

8 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i thought u are fasting?? hahahaha:joy:

hahaha yup i'm fasting but i'm restrain myself to look at this thread on a daylight :sweatingbullets:

i'm drooling all over the pic and gif before i go to sleep but sadly no dreams about PSJ and PMY hahaha

ok guys i'm starting fasting for today so see ya in a while

i will have breakfast lunch tea time dinner and supper later 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Their eyes said it all.

When I look at them, I don't see one sided one or one loves more than the other. I simply see 2 people srsly adore and cherish each other a lot. :bawling:

btw the look PMY has for PSJ in that IG video as he talked, I don't think I've ever seen her like that to any costars. Her eyes were so full of pride and love for him.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

listen if the pd- nim doesn't get to be the priest of ppc's wedding then what's the bloody point? :phew:

also did i just saw seojoon a bit shaken up in the (1st gif) when she was almost off his lap, his expression seemed like his brain stopped functioning for a sec :P

• Like 9