[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 hours ago, seoseo said:

The way you guys praise psj it make like pmy was nothing and only psj make pmy look good..that what i feel when i read the comments..I'm not deny psj popular because he just rising 3 ago..all psj got now pmy already got it first long year ago so no need to mention i already aware ..pmy 14year in industry she doesn't need that kind of popularity anymore..this why pmy doesn't need to be date with popular star cause it's ruin her..the last one lmh..it's trauma enough for her to date that kind of star..even she date psj it's never gonna make they happy at the end..because of this kind of fan who like to compare and make her look nott good..

If you don't fancy the idea of ppc might being a real life couple & don't appreciate psj & pmy both as individual & actors you should keep your mouth shut & look for some other forum which is active with solo pmy stans! cause in this forum we consider psj & pmy as equal & fancy the idea of them being together! thank you :expressionless: 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

How can it hurts when she’s still full dressed..? 

since we can't see lower part of her skirt just consider he took it off from her. something like this --

"before proceeding to take off her shirt he stopped momentarily to gaze into her eyes full of love & passion & asked for her confirmation!" 

Spoiler

@seoseo WE ARE shipping happily.. 

we are not saying anything bad or belittling one or praising one over the other. Again.. facts are facts. deal with it. 

We are asking kindly to stop your negative perception.. just stop. 

THERE IS NO PSJ VS. PMY!

WE NEVER DID THAT AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE.

17 minutes ago, seoseo said:

but don't compare like hpl not got high ranting because kjw not popular and wwwsk high ranting because psj popular.

Show us which one the comment that we're saying like this? I bet you won't find it because we never said like that.

This is not your place @seoseo ,why you always making trouble in shipper thread? 

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

gurl pdnim is never gonna make PSJ kiss her belly in the drama.. that’s too raunchy for tv.. i would love to see it but still it’s gonna too much for those poor innocent non perv people i guess.. 

:unamused: geez too bad those holy souls who are uncomfortable could  just look somewhere else or change the channel! aghh :weary: but still at least pd nim could made psj do belly kiss without pulling her shirt upwards or something! he is really good with belly hugs (in ffmy) a kiss would had made my heart soft! 

Just now, Nusrat.mitu said:

:unamused: geez too bad those holy souls who are uncomfortable could  just look somewhere else or change the channel! & what kind of hypocrisy is this buzzing with sexual tension looking at her chest while unbuttoning her shirt is consideted cable tv worthy & yet kissing on the belly is considered too explicit! aghh :weary: but still at least pd nim could made psj do belly kiss without pulling her shirt upwards or something! he is really good with belly hugs (in ffmy) a kiss would had made my heart soft! 

It's too vulgar dear :sweatingbullets:

@seoseo

I have seen the posts at the other shipping thread they also do not want you there. 

Solid fans should not meddle with shippers. We also love PMY but we also will declare our love for PSJ in this thread. 

We based our posts on facts which can be researched if you want proof.

Being a solid fan does not give someone an excuse to be blinded. If solids call shippers deluded, there are some solids too who are very sensitive and blinded and put their biases on the pedestal and will attack anyone who gives constructive criticism or any comments about their main bias. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

for what it’s worth, i think this person is probably looking for a bad reaction from us.. that’s y she keeps repeating the same thing over and over again and makes stuffs up.. she said shippers make PMY look bad but it’s her actually who does that by carrying PMY’s name around and speaking on her behalf like she’s her lawyer or something.. 

therefore, i think the best way to move on from this whole fiasco is by stop responding to her when she’s being unreasonable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

for what it’s worth, i think this person is probably looking for a bad reaction from us.. that’s y she keeps repeating the same thing over and over again and make stuffs up.. she said shippers make PMY look bad but it’s her actually who does that by carrying PMY’s name around and speaking on her behalf like she’s her lawyer or something.. 

therefore, i think the best way to move on from this whole fiasco is by stop responding to her when she’s being unreasonable. 

agreed to that... just ignore and pretend he/she doesn't exist... can we?

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

Please just shipping happily without comparing with each other..it's ok if you guys want compare between scene..but don't compare like hpl not got high ranting because kjw not popular and wwwsk high ranting because psj popular..don't psj vs pmy..this compare are not good and will make bad effect to pmy..

hey, i think you are barking at the wrong tree. It’s only you who misinterpreted what other shippers mentioned here.

We are all happy lurking, commenting here and you are ruining the vibes. 

We all love and wish the best for both PSJ and PMY. 

"It was an unexpected romance because it all started as an innocent friendship. However, as they got closer and started supporting each other, it turned into love."

8 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

my eyes are focused on his bare chest lol

Whoa u gals have hawk eyes! I watched this scene a million times and never noticed his chest was showing or that their bottom half was glued together. Btw, their shirts are so thin that they can feel the heat off of each other dont u think? PMY probably didnt notice her hand was wandering towards his bare chest!

Aaah cant wait for the DVD bts. Ended up buying it even without eng subs.

• LOL 4

Posting this here in case anybody wishes to have more peace while shipping. I already did this to some users and it works for my sanity lol

How to hide negatrons aka how to hide/ignore certain users:

1. Go to Account

2. Go to Ignored Users

3. Add the username of the user you wish whose posts you no longer wish to see

4. Thank me later

Disclaimer: It does not prevent you to see your ignored users' posts if someone who you are not ignoring has quoted the ignored user.

Guys, I just watched Battle Trip, a travel show with invited celebrities and there's a special episode with married couples. And there's one couple married for 8 years already and her husband keeps praising her beauty and thank her for being his wife. So lovable throughout the trip.

I just wish someday , PPC will appear on the show and we can see them lovey dovey (if they got married) :wub: 

We surely know that both LOVE TRAVEL. haha. 

And PSJ once said that the important part of a trip is with who you travel with compare to the place you want to go.

• Like 1