[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

i wanna cry why didn't they made psj kiss pmy belly in the drama!??

gurl pdnim is never gonna make PSJ kiss her belly in the drama.. that’s too raunchy for tv.. i would love to see it but still it’s gonna too much for those poor innocent non perv people i guess.. 

34 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

hello @rulebox3000 welcome aboard on this ship! 

About what you said well it sounds like a good plot for writing pining fanfic but i don't think that seems believable cause she wouldn't have given those lovey dovey gaze, gluing to him on the sofa when there was so much space left in the viki interview asking him with puppy eyes "what's perfect about me" like a whinny gf to someone who is supposedly her so called ex! nice try though ^_^ 

PS: ppc ship isn't as fragile as titanic :P

yep @rulebox3000.. i think you might have read a fanfic.. or maybe someone gave you a wrong info. So lets not carelessly state something here and claim its the truth especially if theres no reference for it.. 

since you are new here and didnt know this forum exists.. we suggest you read from page 1.. its a lot i know..  but trust me, you will know the REAL FACTS... and you'll learn that most of the things youve read, like what you just posted are fiction.  ;)

• Like 3

Anyway 

What I believe rn is PSJ n PMY just starting their relationship for just few months now, and taking it slowly ..

And In the meantime while observing one another,they are saving money for the 63 billions dollar wedding.... 

63 billions dollar wedding, and she is going to wear a 2.3 billion dollar gown which is take 700 hours to make it.

that’s what i read on Twitter 

Just now, mimixemix said:

And In the meantime while observing one another,they are saving money for the 63 billions dollar wedding.... 

63 billions dollar wedding, and she is going to wear a 2.3 billion dollar gown which is take 700 hours to make it.

LOL! I think they are just exaggerating details of their soon-to-be-maybe-wishing lavish wedding.:tounge_xd:

Because PMY came from a wealthy family right? and they are both top Korean stars now...

10 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

holy moly 63 bilion dollars wedding?? how grand of a wedding is that lol? are they gonna do it in Narnia and serve unicorn tears in diamond studded bowl to their guest? coz 63 billion is really a lot of moneyy!!!

haha how on earth ppl came out with these things lol.. 

17 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Anyway 

What I believe rn is PSJ n PMY just starting their relationship for just few months now, and taking it slowly ..

this is a lot more believable fanfics lol

that would be the wedding of the year! not only be cover in Korea but could be global news . haha

• LOL 1

Twitter citizens are always funny and they have a lots of unexpected idea..

beside the 63 billions dollar wedding, i also read something funny on Twitter,

so somebody is complaining about the 77 minutes that they cut on dvd n blu ray,

she said  “ Is it because PMY is wearing a Shiseido lipstick back then and now she's not their endorser anymore. We all know that PSJ ate it all so you have nothing to worry.”

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 7

if a celeb does 63 bilion dollars wedding in Korea, the celeb receive so many bad comments and reaction by ppl.:joy:  you can see most k-celeb had a small wedding which was not much luxury.

but i hope ppc will have luxury and beautiful wedding in Hawaii as pmy's sister did.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Important ones which makes my flutter everytime i watch it is saved on my phone. & rest of them are saved on my ig & pc :P

woah daebak!! Well i shouldn't be suprised given the scenes where lyj was consistently asking miso to spend the night in his house :sweatingbullets:

& i thought their baby was born shortly after they got married not before! :/

she meant conceived.. like the baby was formed in her tummy before the wedding.. but was born after the wedding..;)

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

I love them both but why do some Solid PMY get angry when we state the fact about PSJ's popularity? It is based on facts. 

PRAISING PSJ DOES NOT ALSO MEAN WE ARE DOWNGRADING PMY.  WE ALSO PRAISE HER BASED ON FACTS

IF SOLID FANS ARE TOO SENSITIVE THEN DO NOT VISIT SHIPPERS THREAD. GO TO PARK MIN YOUNG 

The way you guys praise psj it make like pmy was nothing and only psj make pmy look good..that what i feel when i read the comments..I'm not deny psj popular because he just rising 3 ago..all psj got now pmy already got it first long year ago so no need to mention i already aware ..pmy 14year in industry she doesn't need that kind of popularity anymore..this why pmy doesn't need to be date with popular star cause it's ruin her..the last one lmh..it's trauma enough for her to date that kind of star..even she date psj it's never gonna make they happy at the end..because of this kind of fan who like to compare and make her look nott good..

52 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

if a celeb does 63 bilion dollars wedding in Korea, the celeb receive so many bad comments and reaction by ppl.:joy:  you can see most k-celeb had a small wedding which was not much luxury.

but i hope ppc will have luxury and beautiful wedding in Hawaii as pmy's sister did.

oh why:tears:

33 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

anyhoo, this is what he supposed to say.. so i made my own version muahhahahah

Thanks a ton for serving my wild imagination T_T

34 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

like the baby was formed in her tummy before the wedding.. but was born after the wedding

i guess she didn't call him bulldozer for nothing ;)

Please just shipping happily without comparing with each other..it's ok if you guys want compare between scene..but don't compare like hpl not got high ranting because kjw not popular and wwwsk high ranting because psj popular..don't psj vs pmy..this compare are not good and will make bad effect to pmy..