[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

34 minutes ago, rulebox3000 said:

but the thing is is that pmy and psj broke up right before secretary kim -

hi welcome:)

idk where you heard this kind of wrong info. but there was no rumor ppc broke up just before wwwsk. please don't spread wrong info.

ppc dating rumor has started since Oct, 2017 before wwwsk in Korea. and it led to during wwwsk and after wwwsk.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, rulebox3000 said:

Annyeong chingus!!! I'm new to this threead :D I honestly did not even know something like this existed but now that im here im so excited to ship our park park couple as much as i can like the rest of you here

most kfans already know this but not many ifans know this because this news was published in only a few exclusive fan cafés and noone managed to translate that news. the thing is its true that ppc deffinitely dated before seceratary kim. thats why all those videos of pmy where shes blushing whenever anyone mentioned psj are true and the couple items etc IT'S BECAUSE THEY DID DATE!!! u can try and ask any true kfan and they'll know it's true. 

but the thing is is that pmy and psj broke up right before secretary kim - that's why pmy and psj were kind of restrained (but also loving) towards each other. gosh imaginr doing all those scenes with ur ex. all those haters who say that theyre cold to each other, its in fact because they might still have feelings for each other that they try to restrain themselves and remain polite

when the news that theyre dating blew up after secreatry kim ended, it was gonna become awkward for both of them thats why pmy denied. BUT PSJ didnt say anything!! that means he probably wants her back and is still trying to win her back. guys pls pray they get back together

they most likely fell back in love during secretary kim but were too scared to take the leap again. tbh i think theyll get back together because park jin joo could convince her!!!

Hi @rulebox3000 welcome aboard

Oh my gosh is it true?? Really? For real?

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

every time i look at this scene, my eyes are focused on his lower body(?)...:wub:

pervert mode on

my focus is on even a better sight! his unbuttoned shirt & his exposed chest B)

36 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

woah did the webtoon version really had a dialouge like that!

Kim Miso and VP Lee are WILD in the webtoon hahahah.. they have sex all the times bfore getting married.. that’s how baby TaeYang is conceived bfore the wedding.. if they follow the webtoon to a T, i think the drama will be rated R muahahahahha

• LOL 2

Just now, mimixemix said:

I wonder if you guys saved all of these yummy stuffs on your phone or any other device??

Important ones which makes my flutter everytime i watch it is saved on my phone. & rest of them are saved on my ig & pc :P

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Kim Miso and VP Lee are WILD in the webtoon hahahah.. they have sex all the times bfore getting married.. that’s how baby TaeYang is conceived bfore the wedding.

woah daebak!! Well i shouldn't be suprised given the scenes where lyj was consistently asking miso to spend the night in his house :sweatingbullets:

& i thought their baby was born shortly after they got married not before! :/

If the facts that they dated before and broke up before wwwsk, I still cant believe it.

They seems to be TOO COOL to say hi to each other at the beginning AAA2017. And COOL enough to act like they are ex couple during wwwsk. And COOL enough to praise each other. Dont you hate your ex for breaking up? they seems to be TOO COOL.

If they checking out each other, that might be true. Secret crush.

hello @rulebox3000 welcome aboard on this ship! 

About what you said well it sounds like a good plot for writing pining fanfic but i don't think that seems believable cause she wouldn't have given those lovey dovey gaze, gluing to him on the sofa when there was so much space left in the viki interview asking him with puppy eyes "what's perfect about me" like a whinny gf to someone who is supposedly her so called ex! nice try though ^_^ 

PS: ppc ship isn't as fragile as titanic :P

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Dont you hate your ex for breaking up?

usually i hate my ex bf even bfore i broke up with him. after the break up i hate him even more lol.. nahh i dont think they broke up.. they would not do wwwsk, or go to phuket and cosmo together.. 

eg; cant u guys see after PMY broke up with LMH, they hv nvr been seen in the same place again..... so i doubt if PMY broke up with PSJ she will do a drama with him. 

• Like 4

I’m too scared to save those yummy videos in my devices.

i only have their wedding photos saved in my devices, all the rest are saved on my Instagram,

I usually don’t use passcode, but rn i have to use passcode ,because my instagram are full of those videos..

i don’t want my parents find out about their daughter is a pervert..

:joy:

• LOL 6

34 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wonder if you guys saved all of these yummy stuffs on your phone or any other device??

i saved it on my phone and ig :joy: i dont have other devices hahaha

My work have to use ipad only B)

• LOL 1

32 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Here's for you https://bato.to/chapter/1255412 :D you can check yourself

Thanks a ton! i was planning to read the actual webtoon but i got distracted & forgot about it! & woah their first night in the webtoon looks & feels more realistic than the original drama haha but i'm sure the actors had their reason for not showing all those interactions which happened in the webtoon! btw in the webtoon didn't they spend the night at lyj home then why is he wearing a cute girly pajama haha?

& i wanna cry why didn't they made psj kiss pmy's belly in the drama!?? it would had been such a dreamy moment :persevere:

2 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

btw in the webtoon didn't they spend the night at lyj home then why is he wearing a cute girly pajama haha?

& i wanna cry why didn't they made psj kiss pmy's belly in the drama!?? it would had been such a dreamy moment :persevere:

In webtoon they did in KMS's house. If the drama doing like webtoon did, it will be censored lol

• LOL 2