[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

ohh I might be late. 

@seoseo we didnt compare her plz. We emphasize their STRENGTH. We state facts here.

Be honest, for me, if she popular enough, she could be like Jun JiHyun or SHK. Yes, their standard, their type of acting would be different but there are so many love calls from directors eventhough they went hiatus. ( I dont like JunJihyun character in Legend Sea tho she's cute. The story was bad for me). She has two kids now but still get drama offer. 

You should see how the POPULARITY works among actresses. It is always ups and downs for them. 

Yes, PSJ got lucky. But he worked hard which bring that luck to him. ParkJunhwa director said no one else as good as him for LeeYoungJoon character and boom! who else can act narcissism as good as him. It was a hard character for him too. Being that narcissism is not easy infront of so many crews to see. And PMY well accept and match the act with him. Thats why eventho WWWSK is a very cliche first love story but they pull it out in their own way. Thats the strength of WWWSK. synchronisation works well. It is important how they want to portray it realistically. Great team. Very understandable.

fyuhhh I was gone for hours never knew you guys talked a lot. haha. 

Let me go prepare some juicy LATE DINNER HAHA

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

HEY !!!!!!!  I am PSJ' s solid fan and I love PMY  too(You can check out my old comment that I always support and protect PMY.) because she is the person he loves. I accept all the criticisms of bad things about PSJ. I never protect PSJ in the wrong way. The truth is that it is true. 

If you don't like others talking about PMY in the matter that it is not true. But you shouldn't talk about PSJ like that too.

If you don't like PSJ, you shouldn't talk about PSJ in the prejudice  or if you don't know about PSJ, you can ask me. I can give you the right information.

PS. I think this place is suitable for people who support PSJ and PMY. (Not one)

I'm totally agree with you

46 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

this?:D it seems that psj always forgets she is a sunbaenim(senior) and older than him.B)

Absolutely right! I heard honorifics is really important in korea the fact that she is in every way his noona/sunbaenim yet he calls her pm-sshi still sends me! You can say that he is whipped from this small gesture :P

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i noticed in wwwsk, most of the time when they kissed,  PSJ held the back of her neck..

isn't it? but he never held his other co stars necks while kissing which makes pmy special kind. i'd like to interpret it as he doesn't want to let go of her even for a sec & wants to kiss her as deep as possible. he goes absolutely crazy whenever he kisses pmy!   bloody kissing maniac :P

• LOL 2

So this very late night DINNER BUFFET.

Tonight's special we call it 

"HAND TO HAND,

LIPS TO LIPS,

BODY TO BODY"

nyumm:P

(even their kisses match well.LOL)

It is a perfecto recipe.

B4W5Y49.jpg

RrjoUDW.jpg

5nKYbFo.jpg

wAJ23DW.jpg

XVKeBsJ.jpg

RYlDkd5.jpg

e8710bJ.jpg

9xyagdf.jpg

*Most contained alcohol. Very addictive. Not suitable for below age. :P

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

isn't it? but he never held his other co stars necks while kissing which makes pmy special kind. i'd like to interpret it as he doesn't want to let go her for even for a sec & wants to kiss her as deep as possible. he goes absolutely crazy whenever he kisses pmy!   bloody kissing maniac :P

I don’t want to ruin your interpretation, but as much as I watch PSJ kissing scene in his dramas (SWP, hwarang, ffmw) mostly, he hold her costars back of neck, not only with PMY. I think it’s his iconic style of kissing. Correct me if Im wrong. :)

1 hour ago, endensia said:

I don’t want to ruin your interpretation, but as much as I watch PSJ kissing scene in his dramas (SWP, hwarang, ffmw) mostly, he hold her costars back of neck, not only with PMY. I think it’s his iconic style of kissing. Correct me if Im wrong. :)

Yep, PSJ always hold on to her partners neck on his kissing scenes.. but with PMY, youll notice that theres an extra grip.. lol! his fingers are a bit pressing on the back of PMYs neck.:lol:

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, endensia said:

lol during swp kissing scenes most of the time he just held her head with both hands trying to adjust into a position but none of his efforts were reciprocrated back by the lead actress

eh i haven't seen hwarang properly yet though i have seen bit of clips of his kiss with go ara but i don't think he grabbed their neck the way he did with pmy

in ffmy he did the first kiss while holding kjw head with both of his hands & rest of them were natural puppy like kisses

in conclusion i don't think i have seen him pining like literally strongly holding any of his co stars neck while kissing vigorously like he did with pmy :/

50 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Oh come to think about it again, most of PSJ's previous co-stars are very sexy in real life. 

not necessarily sexy but yeah they were really pretty in real life

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

but with PMY, youll notice that theres an extra grip.. lol! his fingers are a bit pressing on the back of PMYs neck.:lol:

aghh he is truly a ladies man & knows how to kiss a lady! i mean having a strong grip while holding your partners neck during kissing can only be signified as that you absolutely love & enjoy kissing her just sayinggg -_-

also literally no one can convince me that he didn't took advantage of those moments & enjoyed kissing her otherwise what kind of dork brags & says "i ate it all" in their first kiss with a proud expression as if he won a lottery or something!:rolleyes:

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

@seoseo

I know you are solid PMY and I also love her but let us not be blind fans here and face REALITY. You can do your own research how Park Seo Joon is always in the list of top Korean stars in the recent years. The most prestigious new list he is in is Forbes 2019 which was based on his 2018 popularity, income and overall activities. PMY is not in the list yet hopefully soon. Yes PSJ became super popular after FFMW but even before then he was already praised in She Was Pretty . He already had a long list of RomComs in his Filmography. He was already called RomCom King long before PMY did WWWSK.

Have you been to Korea? You can see PSJ photos there literally in every corner. If you watched HPL live, you can also see PSJ CFs. 

For sure his mega popularity is also one of the biggest factors for the success of WWWSK. You said yourself you do not like WWWSK storyline vs HPL so why did WWWSK had blockbuster ratings. Of course star factor of the cast is a plus.  

Absolutely 100% spot on. Where I live, there's a huge Korean population. There are PSJ CF's posters EVERYWHERE --  the big supermarket, the small convenience stores, many shops in large shopping center, juice bars, some restaurants, and of course, the movie theater. Some of these retail places even have life- size cardboard "PSJs". It was already like this before FFMW. Since then, there are even more. Not too much of any other actor or actresses. 

When "Midnight Runners" aka, "Young Cops" opened at the Korean movie theater here at the big Korean mall, it sold out all showings for a few weeks in a row. So it actually ran for a number of months, longer than most movies. 

I like PMY a lot,  although I didn't know much about her before WWWSK, even though I'd seen her in a couple of historical dramas. I really enjoy her work now, and support her. However, PSJ was the reason my Korean friends and I waited excitedly for, and watched,  both FFMY and WWWSK. PMY was a a wonderful surprise and discovery for a number of us, to be honest. But we're definitely fans now! She's fun to watch, a very good actress, and obviously their chemistry together was off the charts, but I'd make an educated guess based on articles, interviews, the crowds at the theater, etc., comments I've heard all over,  that, at first, a larger number of viewers started watching WWWSK because of PSJ, rather than because of PMY.

On a funny note, all the teachers at the Korean Center here, where they offer classes in Korean, know who PSJ is, but not all knew who PMY was, or they'd recognize her picture in a role, but didn't know her name before WWWSK. In every conversation that comes up about favorite Korean actors, PSJ's name comes up a lot, and every time he's mentioned, every teacher (they're all Koreans,  not originally Korean-Americans) I know sighs, "Ohhhh, yesss..." Lol. 

There's no question that WWWSK was a PSJ vehicle,  and it was seen and marketed that way, and few actors have the chops he has, to be able to make the VP so believable and loveable, and multi dimensional. But it's clear that PMY was the right actress for Secretary Kim, and their collaboration, and their PPC hotness also made the story and the drama far better than its script. 

• Like 2

PMY-PSJ is like MC-LH korean version..

their visual are exploded when they stand beside each other..

And PSJ looks more sexy ,delicious,spicy, yummy ,hot and cold at the same time, when he stands beside PMY..

they both make a delicious couple!! 

:heart:

i love PPc 3000x3000 times..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

58 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

PMY-PSJ is like MC-LH korean version..

their visual are exploded when they stand beside each other..

And PSJ looks more sexy ,delicious,spicy, yummy ,hot and cold at the same time, when he stands beside PMY..

they both make a delicious couple!! 

:heart:

i love PPc 3000x3000 times..

THIS!!!! 

• Like 1