[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

I think some of korean reporters are also buying this dvd / blue ray..:D

i know some people who also ordered the dvd.. lol! and we cant understand korean at all! they said they will figure it out... theyll find a translator or something.:lol:

i would actually buy it if they included eng subs.. 

I remember that the WWWSK first Pre Order did not reach the Quota but we received good news they will issue DVD anyway. 

When they opened 2nd preorder I assumed it was to add more orders so as to increase the number. 

I think they opened more pre orders now due to success of WWWSK in several countries. They have noticed that the drama's popularity soared even higher in several countries several months after the finale in Korea. 

51 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Sorry too.. I just dont see the fangirl plot anymore... it started ok.. then it went all over the place and now its focused on a different story.

I remembered the director spoiled that how throughout the process SDM will shift her fangirling from Sian to RG which I guess that's why she goes crazy to RG (which show us how we first started fangirling idols lol). But he said also RG will fanboying her too which I found that it is weak. He didnt show that much up until now.

21 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i know some people who also ordered the dvd.. lol! and we cant understand korean at all! they said they will figure it out... theyll find a translator or something.:lol:

i would actually buy it if they included eng subs.. 

I really wanted to buy it, but I don’t have a dvd player at home..

hahhaha

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hide contents

IF TVN (Studio Dragon) will issue DVD for HPL then many fans of other recent TVN dramas (MOA, Encounter, Crowned Clowned) will shout FAVORITISM. Touch Your Heart with 3%-4% with LDW as main lead even deserve DVD more than HPL. What is there to release in HPL DVD anyway all BTS has been released by TVN in lightning speed. :rolleyes:

TYH fans even asking why it was not like this during TYH when their dramas has higher ratings. 

as i know, tyh couldn't meet dvd cafe members on Daum cafe. production think the number of cafe members is more important than the survey of pre order. because they already know fans write false quantity in the pre order survey to meet demanded quantity fast. it is known that only 30%~40% of those who participated in survey really buy the dvd. so, if they want dvd, the number of cafe members must be more than 3000~4000.

@zashi23 usually pre order is opened 3rd~5th.

• Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I remembered the director spoiled that how throughout the process SDM will shift her fangirling from Sian to RG which I guess that's why she goes crazy to RG (which show us how we first started fangirling idols lol). But he said also RG will fanboying her too which I found that it is weak. He didnt show that much up until now.

i kinda expected that already.. which is ok..it was also mentioned by seonjoo sonewhere that when she has a boyfriend, she is a fangirl of her boyfriend.

its just the flow of the story.. aside from the similarities of the scenes and the lines from wwwsk.. the focus was not so much on DeukMi anymore. 

I get that, maybe what theyre trying to do is RG is now DeukMis focus? but i dont know..i just think they are not doing a great job on that transition.... things  are getting predictable.

• Like 2

one of the things that still puzzles me is.. even with all the hyped posts of TVN and Soompi about HPL in a day (yes, they post about it maybe like 5x a day!)

how come ratings are slow... I mean its likeable... its romance, you got kisses, there are funny moments. its pretty good actually.. its something to watch if you want something light.. its git good reviews, its always trending..

hmm.. what could be missing?

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I guess whatever there's deep kiss scene in kdramas, they call it 'adult romance' lol. 

ikr. If you look back at the interviews and vlogs she posted before and early during the drama started, they discussed a lot about fangirling keywords, means that she was excited about the fangirling contents. Romance genre? probably because she found out that she always feel bright and smiling when she film this kinda genre. But I guess that's all. It a simple and light drama. 

Reveal hidden contents

tho i feel like she choose a wrong drama this time. Sorry solid PMY fans. We know her well as an actress who always choose the right drama. 

But actually I have a long time question. Do the script usually finished wrote when they first give to actors? When I watch Temperature Love, I found out the writer still writing the last eps eventho the drama is on going. 

Maybe she wasn't expected how the drama will end.... (if she has the same thought as me haha)

How can you say pmy choose wrong drama..even as her fan i don't really like this genre but still she make a good decision..at her myday fan meeting the main reason she choose this script because pmy say it's about fan and she want to know more about her fan and how difficult being a fan..she always say to her fan that it very difficult to be her fan..so she really appreciate her fan..

31 minutes ago, seoseo said:

How can you say pmy choose wrong drama..even as her fan i don't really like this genre but still she make a good decision..at her myday fan meeting the main reason she choose this script because pmy say it's about fan and she want to know more about her fan and how difficult being a fan..she always say to her fan that it very difficult to be her fan..so she really appreciate her fan..

yeah. Thats why I say she took this role because of the fangirling world. I thank her for thinking about us. I really appreciate her effort but it shown up until ep 6 only? They should put more and highlight more on the fangirling. I hope during exhibition she still into Sian like the first place. 

Probably the lack of editing and the writing of the scripts. Heart fluttering scene should be highlight more but seems to me that they must be rushing that some important scene jump to another scene so fast that it caused lack of impact to it. 

You must be questioning yourself too why the rate is low. Chemistry? how visually attractive they still can be but still lack of story can caused problem too. TYH also have great chemistry tho.

I'm sorry if you feel offended. I'm a huge fan of her too. But I do really get sad too if things doesn't work well for her. I guess it is unlucky in other way.

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

i really appreciate pmy choosing hpl because she wanted to understand more about her fans. and her acting is good in hpl..but the drama is not good..this is why pmy k-fans are just hoping that hpl will finish soon and even don't want hpl dvd. you can see it in pmy dc gallery(and pmy ig). most pmy k-fans are expressing their objection(bad feeling) to hpl dvd by pressing "dislike" button in hpl dvd promotion post. even her loyal fans think hpl doesn't help her acting career. so they hope it will end soon and she can rest.

oh well  whatever our opinions here.. we all agree on one thing: PMY is a  great and versatile actress.. and she knows how to create chemistry with her partners.. regardless if its drama, action or romcom. Not a lot of actress can do that. She can just easily adjust herself to her onscreen partner.. 

But the actors dont have full control of the storyline.. all they can do at the end of the day is to act on their best and make things convincing and fun. to not disappoint viewers... so far.. I think HPL is still a win.. because low ratings maybe.. its still winning hearts. even if this will not be my favorite.. I still am a fannof PMY.:)

• Like 1

Maybe they depends on her too much for being a RomcomQueen. 

Or we already use of watching drama with various facial expression that brings out the characters. (like wwwsk)

Or k-nets doesn't watch tv lately because of the busy world. haha.