[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Cosmo was one of the events they both looked beautiful! PSJ was just extra handsome and dapper and PMY was absolutely gorgeous!! 

i think PMY received the most beautiful award or something like that? what did PSJ receive?

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Cosmo was one of the events they both looked beautiful! PSJ was just extra handsome and dapper and PMY was absolutely gorgeous!! 

i think PMY received the most beautiful award or something like that? what did PSJ receive?

They both received same award. Shining Beauty Award 2018

for me the highlight of cosmo is the fact that they left the hall together after the event, and it was recorded on fans’ vids. 

can you imagine, these two barely look at each other and acted awkward on stage but BAM! they left together.. bless my shipping heart.

sorry i use a lot BAM! when it comes to PPC coz they know how to surprise us lol.. maybe one day, out of nowhere, BAM! wedding announcement lol :joy:

• LOL 5

36 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

They both received same award. Shining Beauty Award 2018

ohh.. see.. its not even a major award.. but they decided to go.. lol! and they just finished the awrd givinng then they left.. together! I really think they took the opportunity to spend time together  and since its overseas.. it would be easier. 

Remember.. PSJ left China the next day.. with that suspicious scarf on... which he was wearing from Shangrila hotel to Korea! :sweat_smile:

The Phuket trip, Cosmo event and the mont blanc gift give me even more proof to stay put in this ship come what may lol... cause my gut feeling said they are real :kiss_wink:

Like the reporters said we'll just to wait and see :joy:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohh.. see.. its not even a major award.. but they decided to go.. lol! and they just finished the awrd givinng then they left.. together! I really think they took the opportunity to spend time together  and since its overseas.. it would be easier. 

Remember.. PSJ left China the next day.. with that suspicious scarf on... which he was wearing from Shangrila hotel to Korea! :sweat_smile:

And because of that scarf , shippers had a wild imagination ,a beautiful mosquito bite his neck ..

:joy:

• LOL 4

16 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

aahhh the suspicious scarf... my imagination running wild :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

And because of that scarf , shippers had a wild imagination ,a beautiful mosquito bite his neck ..

:joy:

mosquito? more like a vampire sucked on it!! LOL! he was really cautious about the scarf! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

We'll be really going to jail.....:P

We’re going to jail because we’re thinking about something wild,

Look at the right photo, zoom in to his neck and see the mark beside his adam’s apple .

lol.

this is 100% joke. Okey

• Like 1