[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

just 2 min, 82m away from pmy house. 

this is the video about Sangji Caelum Villa where psj lives.

http://naver.me/5qsxSvzd

and this is a post about Villpolaris where pmy lives

https://m.blog.naver.com/dokyung1017/221526706900

What a luxury apartment.. No wonder the value is billions.. I guess he just try his best to provide the best for his family (future wife n their kids:rolleyes:).. Maybe the current apartment is far better than the 700m away apartment i guess, that's why he moved:PPlus,  it's very near to his future in lawB) Easy for them to drop off the kids to go for a date.. Haha sorry for my delulu.. Kinda boring right now and the only thing I can do is to have some delulu:P

• LOL 2

35 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

What a luxury apartment.. No wonder the value is billions.. I guess he just try his best to provide the best for his family (future wife n their kids:rolleyes:).. Maybe the current apartment is far better than the 700m away apartment i guess, that's why he moved:PPlus,  it's very near to his future in lawB) Easy for them to drop off the kids to go for a date.. Haha sorry for my delulu.. Kinda boring right now and the only thing I can do is to have some delulu:P

One thing that Made me, fall in love with psj ' he is really a gentleman. If there is no something between them, he never do something like this so far.  I also belive, he support pmy' deeply as He really support his best friend too. Hope pmy' has feeling as deep as psj did. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, endensia said:

suddenly "dirty things" come to my mind especially when watching bathroom part, but I keep it by myself 

meanwhile the dirtiest thing i did in the bathroom is scrubbing the toilet bowl but i dont think u are talking about that kind of dirty stuffs ahhhhahahahah... *wink wink*

anyhowww the wet room in his bathroom seems small so i guess all the dirty stuffs happen in the bathtub coz it obviously fits for 2...  -_-

• LOL 3

35 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

meanwhile the dirtiest thing i did in the bathroom is scrubbing the toilet bowl but i dont think u are talking about that kind of dirty stuffs ahhhhahahahah... *wink wink*

anyhowww the wet room in his bathroom seems small so i guess all the dirty stuffs happen in the bathtub coz it obviously fits for 2...  -_-

I'm sure you absolutely know what I meant ;) for 1 person at first, but then for 2 (after I know that PSJ live alone) :phew:

Anyway, I tried to watch PSJ's other drama since I just watch him in WWWSK.

Gosh, he was really really handsome in She was Pretty, the most handsome appearance I guess! He looked so fresh and charming. But I got second female lead syndrome, so I stopped from ep 11. :sweatingbullets:

@zashi23 yes, I think they just show the sample unit. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I thought they just featured the sample unit in that building

yeah they jst showed sample unit so it might be different from his actual house. but i dont think it will differ much coz it’s still the same unit.. maybe the interior is different.. 

PMY’s house looks exactly like the sample unit shown though.. 

3 minutes ago, endensia said:

But I got second female lead syndrome, so I stopped on ep 11:sweatingbullets:

i cant watch ‘she was pretty’ coz the female lead is his sister from ‘kill me heal me’... so it’s weirddd.. 

4 minutes ago, endensia said:

I'm sure you absolutely know what I meant

OF freakin COURSE :joy:

• LOL 1

Gosh! I watched it back too!

I've finished She Was Pretty and omg.. I love his stare...the only stare for his only love...I was fluttered too...

Tho it was only acting, I doubt PMY wouldn't fall for that kind of stares... he stares at her while she tying his necktie and also during cue..

I wonder if she heard his heart pounding or not..beautiful woman in front of him, it would be weird if he's not HAHA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, endensia said:

Anyway, I tried to watch PSJ's other drama since I just watch him in WWWSK.

Gosh, he was really really handsome in She was Pretty, the most handsome appearance I guess! He looked so fresh and charming. But I got second female lead syndrome, so I stopped from ep 11.

you should watch all his dramas & movies, he is just so captivating in every role he plays. & yes he really looked so fresh & cool in she was pretty, also yes the story does annoy you when the lead female best friend becomes selfish but its still a very fairy tale like drama! though seo joon & Hwang Jung-eum chemistry wasn't over the top frankly speaking only seo joon saved the romantic scenes <_< but overall it's a sweet drama you should watch it til the end 

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i cant watch ‘she was pretty’ coz the female lead is his sister from ‘kill me heal me’... so it’s weirddd.

thank god i heard about kill me heal me after i watched she was pretty :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I've finished She Was Pretty and omg.. I love his stare...the only stare for his only love...I was fluttered too...

Tho it was only acting, I doubt PMY wouldn't fall for that kind of stares... he stares at her while she tying his necktie and also during cue..

I wonder if she heard his heart pounding or not..beautiful woman in front of him, it would be weird if he's not HAHA

god his stare during epi 10 in she was pretty when that he was being briefed in the meeting but he kept looking at hwang Jung-eum. listen he is just way too much irresistible . like if you are a women you can't be sane around him he really has that magnetic aura about him. pmj surely was dazed i mean that sofa kiss in wwwsk during the bts after the director said cut she seemed really flustered :wub:

• Like 1

I just wonder, how do k-netizens or reports feel about PPC? Do they still think there’s something between the two, bearing in mind that most of the interviews were in 2018. Do they still think the same now- that PPC are a couple?

Need me more delulu material. PSJ PMY please! We need you to stir this otherwise slow thread today!

LoL! it was already expected that after wwwsk.. PPC will be extra ninja mode. especially now.. having their own projects. 

But.. I have a strong feeling.. this forum will be active like lightning by June. :P

Aloha everyone!

Idk why I can’t stop thinking about the bed scene video and also the mont blanc gift PMY gave to pd-nim..

I feel like I want to keep talking about those two things over and over again!! 

:rolleyes:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Idk why I can’t stop thinking about the bed scene video and also the mont blanc gift PMY gave to pd-nim..

Lmao everyday once in a while my brain subconciously thinks about the way psj abs were exposed in that epi,  I mean the angle, lighting, his chest aghhh it will haunt me for a long time :sweat: 

it's not even like I have never seen men shirtless on screen lol when I have seen men countless actors exposing their abs during my childhood & my innocent brain didn't even knew what'she the point of being basically half naked! But seriously psj in that moment :persevere:  like how can you someone look so manly & radiate such dom energy. No wonder pmy turned her head sideways, it must be her natural reaction not something the script demanded! & yeah the mont blac thing really put a smile on my face. It might be just another co incidence but idk why my mind wants to believe the delusional side 

• LOL 2

Is it only me or who else thinks psj suits in dorky & adorable character well more thhan strong & commanding one? I mean he has such a natural cute/comedic side to him! :rolleyes: with those long legs & Pacific ocean size shoulder he already looks quite commadding but when plays light & funny character he really outshines more than anyone.