[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

i found this on ig.. credit to owner. are u talking about this blanket @mimixemix? this drama was from 2015/2016 i think... this blanket must be famous on set lol... maybe everybody use it.. (except PSJ) ofcoz hahahahah

Yup, she shared that with her current co-start too..

I know that drama so well, Remember:war of the sons ,one of my favorite dramas, i was so obsessed with Yoo Seung Ho because of that drama ...

everybody use it except PSJ ,i think it’s because he is special and gentleman,

He knows exactly that he or the man is the one who supposed to protect the girl when it’s cold..

:) 

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I’m not upset or mad at her (Minseojoon) , i just missed her so much, she’s a funny one,she used to make a joke about PSJ’s sexy peach.....

We can never unsee this sexy "Peach", even if we try...Apparently you haven't forgotten about it and it will forever be implanted in our brain :smirk:

qp8qhNm.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Believe me or not I’m screaming rn... 

our chief anchor is back after her long break..

@minseojoon 

let’s pop the champagne 

I don't drink....but can I offer some delicious sweets for your eyes to feast one? :yum:

UUiQ0NA.gif

Hopefully this gifs last for awhile...

Everyone is wonderful and great in keeping this thread going.

I am off to my hibernation mode again :blush:

Auraaaaaa......

tz3RQse.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

how tinggle everywhere i am with HPL..with the OTP right now..but when it come to listen ' its you' song by Jeong Sewoon...haaaa it will make me to come back here once again n delulu with all of you..PPC shipper..so today i dedicate its you song to all of you who stay still with PPC ..... have a nice day everyone..:wub:

Welcome @Cali_Mish ;)

Thank you @twoparkcouple for the answer :)

@Matilda_Anne you made my day with that "blanket" thing. :lol:

Glad to see you back! @minseojoon, the captain of this thread! :wub:

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

for me, the things that make me believe in this ship are: 

comment about PSJ/PMY are dating in daum cafe + comment tagging PSJ on PMY’s ig (happened way bfore wwwsk)

their house locations (82 m apart from each other)

k entertaiment reporters said it was not fake news and we’ll hv to wait and see..

and ofc..phuket and cosmo

:heart:

• Like 4

OMG that was delicious @minseojoon.. 

but to be honest I can’t stand to see PSJ’s face,when he took off his shirt. I watched the bed scene for like 10m times and when that part comes out, I always focused on his abs or sometimes i looked away,

i just can’t with his face , his face is tickling me.. 

hahahahahahahahahajaah 

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

OMG that was delicious @minseojoon.. 

but to be honest I can’t stand to see PSJ’s face,when he took off his shirt. I watched the bed scene for like 10m times and when that part comes out, I always focused on his abs or sometimes i looked away,

i just can’t with his face , his face is tickling me.. 

hahahahahahahahahajaah 

I can only imagine what PMY had to go to hehe

He had her between his legs and noticed how while pulling his shirt off, he's completely focused on her.

the whole WWWSK team srsly deserved best drama of the yr. From acting to directing, everything was just so effortlessly on point.

• Love 4

I think pmy also share her blanket to psj, but people didn't share that's moments to us by photo. tvN didn't reveal too much their sweetness, coz their chemistry are enough to increase rating. Keke

• Like 1
  • Love 2

exactly! those two can just look at each other all thru out the scene and you'll still feel that high voltage of electricity from them! 

but again.. Cosmo event is such a seal-your-doubts deal! 

which got me thinking... does anyone know if PMY ever hang out with her previous co stars after their drama ended. 

like those "wwwwsk cast get togethers" or attend an event abroad together thats not even related to the drama they starred together... or.. you know, for PSJs part, move your home closer to a former costar..:lol:

“i will understand, u can do anything u wish to do~

i will bear it ~ 

im confident to bear everything about you”~~~

was this LYJ or PSJ speaking? i dunno y but i think many lines from wwwsk were related to PPC ~~ maybe im delusional hahhaahaha.. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

i have noticed this before... I thought it was just me.. but reading the comments on this post.. yeah.. pretty sure its accurate: PMY already knew that story about PSJ watching HighKick  in his military days.

Observe that PSJ looked at PMY when he said "ah, can I say this?"... and look at PMYs reaction just right after PSJ said "when I was in the army". Its like she knew what was he going to say after... :lol:

• Love 2

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

exactly! those two can just look at each other all thru out the scene and you'll still feel that high voltage of electricity from them! 

but again.. Cosmo event is such a seal-your-doubts deal! 

which got me thinking... does anyone know if PMY ever hang out with her previous co stars after their drama ended. 

like those "wwwwsk cast get togethers" or attend an event abroad together thats not even related to the drama they starred together... or.. you know, for PSJs part, move your home closer to a former costar..:lol:

Park Seo joon even moved to Geumhodong, Seoul, where Baek Jin-hee lives. This is to make it easier for them to develop their relationship. According to eyewitness neighbors, both of them openly reveal their intimate status by walking around the neighborhood or having intimate dates in a car.

Park Seo Joon said, “I also read the news and there was one thing they were right about. It’s true that we live in the same neighborhood. I moved to the area after getting advised to do so because my old neighborhood had many problems with parking but I didn’t know that it would cause such a big problem. There was a picture showing that we were wearing couple’s padding jackets but that jacket was sponsored.”

About being involved in dating rumors with Baek Jin hee on repeated accounts, Park Seo joon shared, “In my head, I think, ‘if I meet her privately, I’ll be proving them right,’ since the articles came out twice, which I feel like that it’s narrowing my interpersonal relationships.”

cr. https://channel-korea.com/park-seo-joon-baek-jin-hee-relationship/

i know right?! lol! sooo.. whats his excuse now for moving a lot closer to PMYs house? :lol:

PMY have been living in that neighborhood for so many years now, right? because she's from that city. (please do correct me if im wrong)

I think I saw an interview of her somewhere where she said that she's always been a city girl. It was also narrated that her family is from that rich city (where she lives now) in Korea (forgot the name of the place though)

*I remember the name of the city.. Cheongdam-dong. Its an affluent neighborhood in Seoul.

This is PMY and PSJs neighborhood.. right?

Edited by zashi23