[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to bid adieu to fellow members.  Enjoy the ship and stay positive.  Que sera sera! :)

I'm taking a leave not because I don't believe in this ship anymore, but simply because I've lost interest.  I've always been a PMY fan and was supporting this ship because I believe that PSJ is a solid guy.  But now I like KJW too much! :) I'm pretty sure PMY-KJW are just colleagues, but I really enjoy their chemistry and BTS interactions.  HPL is a lot of fun too!

Anyways, please don't let this virtual world breed any negativity in your mind.   Enjoy the ride and take it easy. :)

I will truly miss you from the bottom of my heart but I respect your decision! Your contributions to this forum will not be forgotten. I wish you all the best in whatever you wish to do and hope that you can find your true calling somewhere down the line. Till the next time we meet again be it in another shipper thread or a drama thread.

Bonne Journée! Hopefully I got it right!:innocent:

3 hours ago, niharika111 said:

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to bid adieu to fellow members.  Enjoy the ship and stay positive.  Que sera sera! :)

I'm taking a leave not because I don't believe in this ship anymore, but simply because I've lost interest.  I've always been a PMY fan and was supporting this ship because I believe that PSJ is a solid guy.  But now I like KJW too much! :) I'm pretty sure PMY-KJW are just colleagues, but I really enjoy their chemistry and BTS interactions.  HPL is a lot of fun too!

Anyways, please don't let this virtual world breed any negativity in your mind.   Enjoy the ride and take it easy. :)

As I see this I want to ask. Who really wants to see Park Min and Park Joon as a true couple or is this just fun enough that you ship her with someone and then jump to the next person she works with? Wait if she does a show after this and there is chemistry with that other action does that mean another jump ship for that actor? hmmm curious 

Anyways Have fun 

sorry to see some ppl go but we cant ask them to stay in this ship if they dont want to.. fans come and go and that’s it.. 

ive watched kdramas since i was 12 and now im 29 and it has been a long 17 yrs lol... ive lost count of how many kdramas ive watched so far..  but this is the 1st time i ever ship k-actors this long in real life. i dont think i will easily jump ship.. i dont know how lol.. i mean ive always been a loyal fan/shipper (i shipped robsten for solid 6 years bfore finally giving up)... i think i will stay in this ship even if i’m the only one left lol.. i know we said we dont know for sure if PPC are real or not or if they’re gonna make it to the end or not.. but shipping them makes me happy and i believe they are real and that’s enough for me for now..

i love ppc three thousand and i dont really care if ppl call me stupid or delusional :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

No, you won't. I'll accompany you til the end lol 

Im a newbie here when it comes to posting but i've been a lurker since day 1 

i hope i could join  too  

shipping PPC  til  the end ...

Edited by reign248
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sorry to see some ppl go but we cant ask them to stay in this ship if they dont want to.. fans come and go and that’s it.. 

ive watched kdramas since i was 12 and now im 29 and it has been a long 17 yrs lol... ive lost count of how many kdramas ive watched so far..  but this is the 1st time i ever ship k-actors in real life. i dont think i will easily jump ship.. i dont know how lol.. i mean ive always been a loyal fan/shipper (i shipped robsten for solid 6 years bfore finally giving up)... i think i will stay in this ship even if i’m the only one left lol.. i know we said we dont know for sure if PPC are real or not or if they’re gonna make it to the end or not.. but for now shipping them makes me happy and i believe they are real and that’s enough for me for now..

i love ppc three thousand and i dont really care if ppl call me stupid or delusional :wub:

me too.. this is my first time i ship k-actors... and my first ever k-drama i watch was winter sonata but i cannot finish the drama because its not my cup of tea... and then i come upon oh my ghost and i'm hooked :D that when i start watch k-drama again and now i can't move on after wwwsk hehehe

dont worry i'll accompany you till the end 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Welcome, @reign248 :)

When the past might be the only thing that PPC shipper have right now, I hope PPC have, not only the past, but also now, and the future forever. :wub:

I'm a bit emotional watching PSJ and PMY team maintain their close friendship until now, meet up together, and shout "Miso and Young Joon forever"

I love PPC 3000, fighting! :D

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, endensia said:

Welcome, @reign248 :)

When the past might be the only thing that PPC shipper have right now, I hope PPC have not only the past, but also now, and the future. :wub:

I'm a bit emotional watching PSJ and PMY team maintain their close friendship until now, meet up together, and shout "Miso and Young Joon forever". 

I love PPC 3000, fighting! 

actually their stylist  team reunion is one of the reasons why i still holding  on and staying to this ship . :wub:

Edited by reign248

6 hours ago, drwhogirl473 said:

As I see this I want to ask. Who really wants to see Park Min and Park Joon as a true couple or is this just fun enough that you ship her with someone and then jump to the next person she works with? Wait if she does a show after this and there is chemistry with that other action does that mean another jump ship for that actor? hmmm curious 

Anyways Have fun 

I mean, there’s several ways of seeing it, after all shipping is for the light hearted, if you take shipping too seriously up to the point that you become toxic towards others, then you are also harming yourself in a way, I watched some variety shows where the cast mentioned that the dramas that trend comes and goes, there were successful dramas from Descendants of the Sun, Mr Sunshine and Sky Castle. The same goes for drama couples, but what keeps people going in the thread is the chemistry between the leads, look at all the shipping threads for PMY, and amazingly this thread managed to surpass the one from healer in terms of pages, I might not have followed who posted from page 1 and skipped some, but given an estimate I would say close to 200 individual posters have made this thread relatively active even though the drama ended its broadcast in August last year.

This thread might see people come and go but seeing people like @reign248 suddenly making his/her 1st post after delurking really makes me feel my time here is well spent.

Not to mention the very active posters of @sueeila, @Matilda_Anne, @snitchdream08, @zashi23, @mimixemix, @twoparkcouple, @Cheryl295, @quietobserver, @endensia and many more, I cannot compare myself to these wonderful people, but I can at least say I will probably be the first guy shipper to stay in this thread for a long time even if there is no news in the future or another 100 shipping threads of both our captains are created because of all the magical moments these two have created and the wonderful times that I had here.

So rest assured, this thread will always have a gatekeeper and never be dead. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Me too! I will stay with all the true PPC shippers to continue shipping our PPC :lol: 

Hope PPC will become real couple and advance to marriage :wub: PPC will have our blessings forever! 

I’m not active in this forum but I have been trying hard to read every post here every day  though I’m still struggling reading...now at page 173 only...haha...I will continue reading and support PPC and all our shippers here all the way...Fighting, everyone!

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I feel like crying rn, you guys are so sweet..

Let’s be together till the end, we are one, even sometimes we have different opinions but at the end we are always happy here. 

This thread is such a happy place...

i love you all..

And

I won’t ever leave this ship and this thread forever, I PROMISE!!! 

I believe in Our Captain SJ, he will take us to the destination in the right time, no matter how strong the waves are!

Anyway 

be strong ya guys i know that “sharing blanket” photo on instagram Is nothing special, they tried so hard omg!!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Let’s be together till the end, we are one, even sometimes we have different opinions but at the end we are always happy here. 

i love you all..

And

I believe in Our Captain SJ, he will take us to the destination in the right time, no matter how strong the waves are!

Anyway 

be strong ya guys i know that “sharing blanket” photo on instagram Is nothing special, they tried so hard omg!!

dang u have eagle eyes LOL

I didn't even notice the blanket part.

I believe in PSJ as well! The PMY in HPL is the PMY I see in every other dramas. but the PMY with PSJ, it's something new.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, park2park said:

dang u have eagle eyes LOL

I didn't even notice the blanket part.

I believe in PSJ as well! The PMY in HPL is the PMY I see in every other dramas. but the PMY with PSJ, it's something new.

That blanket was in Wwwsk bts too, lol

that’s exactly what i see too, 

The PMY in HPL bts is me when the guy i like is not around, and The PMY in WWWSK bts is me when the guy i like is around .

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

That blanket was in Wwwsk bts too, lol

that’s exactly what i see too, 

The PMY in HPL bts is me when the guy i like is not around, and The PMY in WWWSK bts is me when the guy i like is around .

I totally know what you meant.

Cause I'm like that too.

Totally awkward and cautious when I'm around someone I like. Not as carefree and playful.

PMY, why are you like that around PSJ huh? lol

53 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

i love you all..

And

Anyway 

And I've noticed that PMY was slightly leaning towards KJW, but I felt nothing it's like a sibling vibes :D

7 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ive watched kdramas since i was 12 and now im 29 and it has been a long 17 yrs lol... ive lost count of how many kdramas ive watched so far..  but this is the 1st time i ever ship k-actors in real life. i dont think i will easily jump ship.. i dont know how lol.. i mean ive always been a loyal fan/shipper (i shipped robsten for solid 6 years bfore finally giving up)... i think i will stay in this ship even if i’m the only one left lol.. i know we said we dont know for sure if PPC are real or not or if they’re gonna make it to the end or not.. but shipping them makes me happy and i believe they are real and that’s enough for me for now..

I was also Robsten until Kristen cheated with Rupert Sanders in her mini cooper. :crazy: I hated her so much for it and moved on. 

I shipped many celebrity couples and moved on when it has become clear there is no more sense in shipping. 

I will still stay and post on this thread from time to time until one of them admits a relationship with another person :D

• Insightful 2

41 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I was also Robsten until Kristen cheated with Rupert Sanders in her mini cooper. :crazy: I hated her so much for it and moved on. 

omg i cried so much that day my dad had to pick me up from my dorm.. i continued to ship them after that coz they stayed together but in the end i jst could not justify cheating....i think they scarred me for life.. i was too afraid to ship actors after that.. but now im older and more mature so i think i’ll be able to let go and move on if my OTP dont end up together..  if PPC go public with someone else i will move on too i guess. but for now i still hv strong faith in them. 

• Like 1

PMY + KJW = Buddy/Friends vibe ( can possible be lover)

PMY + PSJ = Professionalism vibe (can possibly be lover)

PMY + any actors = Explosive Chemistry ( can be possibly lover)

I'm shipping all of the above Couples!!!!

• Like 1