[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Oh holy moly , I’m shocked, I was reading  the comments on utube today, when I started reading, it was +35,795.***m views and after like 3 or 4 hours I checked again it’s already +35.825.***m views rn.

It’s crazy +29k views in less than 5 hours, can y’all believe that! 

Tbh, I enjoy watching hpl.. I smiled like a fool lol.. I don't know is it just me but everything in the drama keep reminds me of PSJ:joy: everytime they mentioned lion/saja (refer to Ryan) reminds me of PSJ upcoming movie.. Also leon and simba:tounge_xd: 

SDM bestie,  Seonju.. Her name keeps bothering me:joy: Also many lines about the celebrities, media, rumours too. I'm sure PMY could relate so much with these coincidences

• Like 2

12 hours ago, leek said:

CONGRATS PARK SEO JOON NO. 30 FORBES KOREA 2019 RANKING but based on 2018 income.

Lower than last year's rank 22 but remember in 2017 he had a drama and a movie and also many KPop in this year's list than last year. 

I think now days many other shiper joint this Thread, hope you all enjoy this thread don't be annoying. This Thread for ppc LOL

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

What if the dating rumour didn't came out, wondering what we see or feel right now when we see PPC's interaction. <_< maybe still feel the same or maybe won't too be biased because of them:D

Maybe this thread Will not special. Maybe this thread didn't get 712 pages in one year.  There are many things that we have discussed here. The coincidences aren't enough to make us belive about them. Honestly i' was happy that the rumor came out.  The matter about the time.  Even though, there were rumor about them before wwwsk, it wouldn't be bigger if the reporter released the news about their dating , a month after wwwsk ending ( it's just my opinion)

there are ppl who said PPS are delusional and unable to move on from WWWSK. hahahhahaha ok.

incase other ppl dont know, knetz and reporters in Korea think PPC are secretly dating too duhhh... not just us PPS :tounge_xd:

that is why this thread is special~~ 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

I think now days many other shiper joint this Thread, hope you all enjoy this thread don't be annoying. This Thread for ppc LOL

I seldom post here before but I always read here and for your information I posted here in 2018 long before many of you. You can search this thread old posts.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

This thread is special because it’s still active till now even tho the creator has left the thread  and never comes back since last year...

This thread still active coz we had so many things to discuss. I Miss miseojoon also. Maybe she Will come back as soon as PPC announce their wedding..kekek:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Amazinggg said:

This thread still active coz we had so many things to discuss. I Miss miseojoon also. Maybe she Will come back as soon as PPC announce their wedding..kekek:D

Ikr,I miss her too, she used to post a lot of PPc beautiful moment s, photos/videos in HD and gifs ,I also remember she was so obsessed with SeoJoon's sexy peach ..

Also there used to be a lot of Detectives here, they always shared their observations abt PPc, but rn I haven't seen them anymore.

I just missed them.. 

TT

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I have a feeling when that DVD comes out.. people will be back here to discuss again.. I mean, that expensive disc is full contents! Pleaaaase do share! LOL! 

yes please do share :wub:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I'm still wondering why HPLs ratings are low... I checked the ratings of PMYs other dramas and all of them have fairly high ratings.  I think the highest was "Remember" then "City Hunter"?

How is TVN different from other networks? MBC, SBS, KBS, JTBC? 

Because i checked the TV shows ratings on TVN, their highest rated drama "Goblin" (which I love!) got an 18% Nationwide ratings. But PMY s Remember (SBS), got as high as 20% in Nationwide ratings.

Hmmmm... is it because the other channels are local Korean channels and TVN is cable channel? and not everyone has cable? lol.

Actually, to put things into perspective.

You can use this list for reference since it is fairly accurate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_drama#List_of_highest-rated_Korean_dramas_in_cable_television

Although WWWSK is 19th in terms of ratings on cable television. Looking at genres alone(Romantic Comedies), I would rate it as 3rd behind 100 days my prince (1st) & Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2nd), so in all fairness, even though the plot was mainly cheesy and not really well received among locals, I would consider the drama that PMY and PSJ to be quite the success since it was a light hearted drama with zero to minimal conflict and the drama was basically carried by the whole cast.

• Like 1

By the way, sorry for my post after being away from this thread for so long, so I managed to watch HPL until the first kiss scene at episode 6.

From a neutral point of view, I can understand why PMY took on the role, as if you look at it from the big picture, she is kind of playing a dual role, albeit it is using the same name, but having to behave differently in a short space of time is pretty impressive. I am also quite happy for her that she is able to showcase her acting skills (if it wasn’t impressive before, this just elevated it to a whole new level), currently just based on the show alone, it seemed to have put more emphasis on the development of PMY’s character and although I see potentially more romance in the coming episodes ahead.

However, I cannot deny that PMY has chemistry with whatever co-stars she is with, but the sad fact is if I were to watch the rest of HPL, I might watch it for the side characters i.e PMY with other co-stars rather than the leading couple not because their chemistry are lacking, but it doesn’t really touch me in a way that the bubi couple did. 

For now, I am thankful to many of the members here keeping the thread going strong and hopefully we will hit 1000 pages soon!

• Like 4

this was the video I was talking about weeks ago! its a fancam of PPC after shooting that unlimited crabs restaurant scene! too bad it was cut... 

whoever owns the video ia such a tease! please upload the whole video! LoL!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Somebody here please post the scene when LYJ patted Miso's hair and both smiling and he said I love u... 

are u talking about this vid? 

meanwhile my bf talks nonsense when he’s stewed. makes me wanna smack him on his face.  y cant he be more like VP lee?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1