[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

40 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

really? :joy:.. i dont understand any of her captions or the comments actually so i just assumed everything lol.. but yeah maybe she jst a fan of everybody so she just post whatever she likes hahah.. i wouldnt hv unfollowed her if she keeps posting about ppc too.. but i think her priority now is not ppc so that’s fine.. i will jst go follow other shippers acc :)

Yeah , her post are crazy about KJW,  she probably wants to ship pmy with kjw but I guess it's hard for her to just leave the ship (PPc) because deep inside her heart she knows PPc is real so she ended up shipping kjw with herself... 

• LOL 1

If an  instagram account do not have ParkPark or anything PSJ PMY related name as username, then we have NO right to demand from them to post only PPC, if we do not like their posts we better unfollow, they will gain new followers from fans of their new posted pics anyway.

The account you are talking about was not even an original PPC account, it was created and gained alot of followers because of SongSong. Many SSC shippers unfollowed when she posted PPC and now if she will post another pics she will gain KJW fans as followers.  Fans come and go. 

• Insightful 2

On 4/24/2019 at 12:17 PM, twoparkcouple said:

blu-ray and dvd will be released on May or June.:) dvd team said they're doing a last check and confirmation. the exact release date will come out soon.

I 'm sorry may I know where did you get the info from? Cus according to my source they will be released around fall... I hope they could release them earlier

If they keep pushing the release date of the DVD/blue ray until PSJ' new drama end, I have a feeling that something big was caught by cameras during wwwsk filming period,and something very very big and spectacular is gonna happen, maybe they will confirm their relationship...

:D

46 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

I 'm sorry may I know where did you get the info from? Cus according to my source they will be released around fall... I hope they could release them earlier

i got the info on board for high level members in wwwsk dvd cafe..dvd staff said production company and distributor are doing last check and confirmation so if the confirmation is completed, release date will be set soon.

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i got the info on board for high level members in wwwsk dvd cafe..dvd staff said production company and distributor are doing last check and confirmation so if the confirmation is completed, release date will be set soon.

Oh really? Tq dear:lol: i've been waiting like crazy here :joy: 

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Somebody says Mr.Hunter and Mr.Healer are already out from their hideouts, and Mr.Lion is on his move so they remind Mr.Aura to stay strong, and protect his property. 

OMG my fellow PPc shippers are hilarious. :D

Hahaha lol:joy: Somehow feels like reading a fiction novel with 4 prince charming.. Trying hard to get their precious princess.. Well kinda know already the ending :wub: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Somebody says Mr.Hunter and Mr.Healer are already out from their hideouts, and Mr.Lion is on his move so they remind Mr.Aura to stay strong, and protect his property. 

ohhhhh nice nickname haha!

I know it is too late but I hope the dvd release after the Saja. I wanna see our queen get invited to his movie. I got a feeling that the medias will talk about them again. 

• Like 1

when feelings are so strong.. they justt show even thru simple glances.. :wub:

6 hours ago, mimixemix said:

ok.. those names are funny.. :lol:

but.. PMY is no one's "property".. maybe we can just use Mr. Aura's "love"..

• Like 2

there's this fancam released where PMY and KJW was on a shooting break.. PMY pinched KJWs nose because it looked like KJW said something funny or he teased her. Now, some people are saying that PMY is definitely flirting on set..

I mean, I pinched my brother's nose, ears, cheeks.. when they say something foolish.. I even do it to some of my friends' husbands!

If i take a video of that and upload it.. would they consider it as flirting too?:sweat_smile:

Do they know that PMY is naturally playful with her costars.. 

And... do they know how to actually do flirting?? 

some were even saying "they are dating!" :sweat_smile:

LOL! 

44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I know it is too late but I hope the dvd release after the Saja. I wanna see our queen get invited to his movie. I got a feeling that the medias will talk about them again. 

don't worry. media(reporters) can't use or upload dvd contents because of copyright. it means they can't write an article using wwwsk dvd contents.

there were no reporters who wrote dating news, using a drama dvd as evidence, so..don't worry.:)

and i think pmy will never attend a premiere of psj's new movie.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

there's this fancam released where PMY and KJW was on a shooting break.. PMY pinched KJWs nose because it looked like KJW said something funny or he teased her. Now, some people are saying that PMY is definitely flirting on set..

I mean, I pinched my brother's nose, ears, cheeks.. when they say something foolish.. If i take a video of that and upload it.. would they consider it as flirting too?

LOL! 

I've seen it too and I don't think she's flirting. What I see is like sister-brother's act. For some people who think she's flirting, let them be if that thing makes them happy :P

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I've seen it too and I don't think she's flirting. What I see is like sister-brother's act. For some people who think she's flirting, let them be if that thing makes them happy :P

well obviously they wanna feed their shipping hearts.. lol! i guess thats ok.. since he is PMYs current partner in the drama.. so.. go ahead! ship happily! :P

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

don't worry. media(reporters) can't use or upload dvd contents because of copyright. it means they can't write an article using wwwsk dvd contents.

there were no reporters who wrote dating news, using a drama dvd as evidence, so..don't worry.:)

and i think pmy will never attend a premiere of psj's new movie.

but what if they use the fans' uploads of the dvd contents.. can they do that?

And yes.. PMY will never attend the premiere of his movie.. they will have a private advanced screening of their own! :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I mean, I pinched my brother's nose, ears, cheeks.. when they say something foolish.. I even do it to some of my friends' husbands!

If i take a video of that and upload it.. would they consider it as flirting too?:sweat_smile:

LOL! 

I think not have something about them. Because of the true habit PMY.She will be scared of the news. But the openness of her play KJW shows that there is nothing.and in old BTS she played with actor who play role friend neighbor like this. PMY’s friendly with everybody except PSJ :lol:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I wanna see our queen get invited to his movie. I

PMY definitely did not attend vip premier movie.

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but what if they use the fans' uploads of the dvd contents.. can they do that?

no, reporters can not. whether fans upload dvd contents or not, media can't use these. you can see that no reporter writes an article using dvd contents up to now.

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no, reporters can not. whether fans upload dvd contents or not, media can't use these. you can see that no reporter writes an article using dvd contents up to now.

OMG! i have never been excited and jealous for you guys who ordered the dvd! hmmm.. good strategy of the team to release the unseen bts thru this.. I bet PMY and PSJ headlined this decision. :P