[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

in recent psj interview with Esquire, he said he recently had traveled to Japan with his family. but seemed like something bad happened. someone(Korean traveler) spoke ill to psj(maybe, psj rejected autograph requests or taking pic together. because it was his private travel with his family.) he said he didn't care because this happens to him all the time. but his brother was very angry to hear that. he told about difficulty with living as an actor(celeb).:tears:

I think psj should learn how to negotiation with fan while having trip with family..pmy really know how to do it..having a lot trip with family but not hurting her fan while bumping into them..

15 hours ago, leek said:

The top highest paid actresses in the list started being in the list during their 20's age. So I think the next in line will be PBY and PSH and others who are in top 20 highest paid.

PMY is already considered in her mid 30's so I do not think she can be in the top 10 this year and surpassed everybody who are already in the list because the next highest of this top 10 like the actresses in top 20 are also active now in their acting careers. 

She does not need that anyway she is from rich family. She loves acting so she becomes an actress and not for money.

Early pmy careers she got hate because she got female lead so easy and got high payment after sungkwang scandal.. knetz say so early and she doesn't deserve it..that time even pmy still new actress but she already paid 20millon per epi..but still lot of production want to hire pmy cause of her acting ability..that was the last time i got info about pmy payment..after that till now it's really hard to got info about pmy payment and worthy asset..even info from forbes or other source still under review even they try to csi since 2016..:D

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

Early pmy careers she got hate because she got female lead so easy and got high payment after sungkwang scandal.. knetz say so early and she doesn't deserve it..that time even pmy still new actress but she already paid 20millon per epi..but still lot of production want to hire pmy cause of her acting ability..that was the last time i got info about pmy payment..after that till now it's really hard to got info about pmy payment and worthy asset..even info from forbes or other source still under review even they try to csi since 2016..:D

Her income and other assets are public records. Required by government to be reported annually. 

Not good for you to say this and imply the income she is declaring in her tax returns (where Forbes and other sites get their info) are not reliable. 

PMY is obliged to file her annual income tax returns just like any other person who has earned income. If you are a real fan, you should think this is reliable or else you impliedly presume she is evading taxes.

Tax Bureau in Korea is very strict and tax evasion for them is a serious matter. A tax case was once filed by the government against SHK because her accountant failed to include some overseas income. So, if you are a true PMY fan who believes in her, you should say her reported earnings to the government is correct.

There is nothing wrong with PMY not in the top 10 highest paid actress in Korea. Rather than implying the income publicly declared by her are not reliable. Because their salaries and fees are always declared to their government so that they will pay correct taxes.

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

there is this ppc shipper acc that i follow on ig but now it changed into PMY-KJW shipping acc i think.

i’m not sure if this person really ship PMY-KJW now but she stopped posting about PSJ and her ig posts now are full of PMY-KJW.. this is really awkward for me actually.. i follow her ig bcoz of ppc but now she doesnt post about ppc anymore hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:... what should i do? 

If you are talking about an account with 27.7K followers, that account was originally SSC shipping account. Then she posted PPC and now PMY KJW. It's a fan who loves shipping drama couples.  No definite and fixated loyalty. Better unfollow if it causes you sore eyes. 

On 4/24/2019 at 11:17 AM, twoparkcouple said:

blu-ray and dvd will be released on May or June.:) dvd team said they're doing a last check and confirmation. the exact release date will come out soon.

Hope the shipping time for the international purchaser wont take so long. Since I really cant wait to watch the version of the kisses scenes without BGM. Even with BGM, I can hear the sound of their kisses. So the dvd version shall be in ASMR mode right.:smirk:

• LOL 5

The fight against evil lies with the chosen one. PSJ starts in the new action horror - The Divine Fury (사자). Coming to TGV Cinemas August 2019.

cr. tgvcinemas IG

w3fIBf.jpg
w3fyvb.jpg

Let me think about that's photo again. I almost gave up about what they did at Phuket. However day by day, we knew little by little what they did at there. It was like that photo which taken by psj. I belive someday we Will know what they did at there.  I Mean ,I heard some people said that pmy' n psj didn't go with their team to enjoy phuket. So i 'm currious, where did they go? What did they do?. This question Will be answered by the time. :D

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Let me think about that's photo again. I almost gave up about what they did at Phuket. However day by day, we knew little by little what they did at there. It was like that photo which taken by psj. I belive someday we Will know what they did at there.  I Mean ,I heard some people said that pmy' n psj didn't go with their team to enjoy phuket. So i 'm currious, where did they go? What did they do?. This question Will be answered by the time. :D

The restaurant in pic  is SugarCane Restaurant in Phuket. I went to travel to Phuket in  Feb. and went to the SugarCane Restaurant too.

It's true, They went to have lunch at this restaurant  with their team. 

16 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

The restaurant in pic  is SugarCane Restaurant in Phuket. I went to travel to Phuket in  Feb. and went to the SugarCane Restaurant too.

It's true, They went to have lunch at this restaurant  with their team. 

Yes..we knew they with their team to have lunch. Then is there something else? Day 1, We knew their team n wwwsk team ride ship on the afternoon, but we didn't Saw psj n pmy' at there ( based on their team sns).  Day 2,  we Saw pict of their stylish when they were swimming that taken by pmy'. Day 3, psj ,pmy' n their team went to have lunch ( the picture that i share) . Mmm...i also Saw picture which psj n wwwsk team played at swimming pool ( i forgot ,when that was happen). Is that correct? Maybe i forget some parts exactly.

11 hours ago, leek said:

Her income and other assets are public records. Required by government to be reported annually. 

Not good for you to say this and imply the income she is declaring in her tax returns (where Forbes and other sites get their info) are not reliable. 

PMY is obliged to file her annual income tax returns just like any other person who has earned income. If you are a real fan, you should think this is reliable or else you impliedly presume she is evading taxes.

Tax Bureau in Korea is very strict and tax evasion for them is a serious matter. A tax case was once filed by the government against SHK because her accountant failed to include some overseas income. So, if you are a true PMY fan who believes in her, you should say her reported earnings to the government is correct.

There is nothing wrong with PMY not in the top 10 highest paid actress in Korea. Rather than implying the income publicly declared by her are not reliable. Because their salaries and fees are always declared to their government so that they will pay correct 

:sweatingbullets:

2 minutes ago, seoseo said:

I Blurr..what are you talk about.?i not talking about tax..i not talking about 10 highest ranking..it that ranking important.?i don't care about payment raking at all..i just talk info about pmy paid when early career and don't know anymore after that..that all..off course gov know her asset..that mean korean gov is really  good enough not to reveal her asset and protect her private info..outsider can get her info easily..off course she paid tax..what else need to mention.. seriously what are you talk about.??:sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, quietobserver said:

PMY surely a chemistry queen. She do looks good with anyone. Its amazing that we can feel the romance in her dramas. Of course...more love can be seen in WWWSK. :D

Pmy got same chemistry with all co actor..She even have good chemistry with her cf partner too.. queen of chemistry..but the difference can compare it only in wwwsk bts..she only behave differently in wwwsk bts..other bts she act normally as usual..

gonna spend my weekend watching vp and sec kim again.. i still cant get over them~~ 

shipping k-couples is so harddd tbh. i dont think we will ever see them together in one place again unless they are caught by dispatch.. (and i dont want them to be caught).. this is why cosmo event will always have a special place in my heart :wub:

• LOL 1

16 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

It's a fan who loves shipping drama couples.  No definite and fixated loyalty. Better unfollow if it causes you sore eyes. 

so that’s y she nvr post about ppc again lol..  i followed that ig acc despite of language barrier coz i thought it’s a ppc shipper acc lol.. (i assumed it’s a shipper acc coz she put ‘bubi couple‘ in her ig bio).. my mistake lol.. gonna unfollow :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

gonna spend my weekend watching vp and sec kim again.. i still cant get over them~~ 

shipping k-couples is so harddd tbh. i dont think we will ever see them together in one place again unless they are caught by dispatch.. (and i dont want them to be caught).. this is why cosmo event will always have a special place i

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

shipping k-couples is so harddd tbh. i dont think we will ever see them together in one place again unless they are caught by dispatch.. (and i dont want them to be caught).. this is why cosmo event will always have a special place in my heart :wub:

I'm gonna spend my weekend watching wwwsk on utube, gonna help the bed scene video reach 100m views...

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so that’s y she nvr post about ppc again lol..  i followed that ig acc despite of language barrier coz i thought it’s a ppc shipper acc lol.. (i assumed it’s a shipper acc coz she put ‘bubi couple‘ in her ig bio).. my mistake lol.. gonna unfollow :sweatingbullets:

I followed her account too, and I have no idea if she is still in this ship or not, because according to her captions it's seems like she is a fan of KJW, she said she is KJW's online gf , she never said she ship pmy with kjw.. 

@seoseo From what I understood of your previous post, you said we can never be sure how much PMY salary and other income are. You somehow expressed doubt on the validity of media ranking and implying maybe PMY should also be among the highest paid actresses it is just that no one knows for sure how much she is really earning. 

That is why my reply was about taxes because her salary and other earnings are reported to the Tax Bureau yearly. Taxes are computed based on the salary and other income. That is why the media knew and able to make a ranking of the salaries of actors and actresses, because once financial statements are submitted to the government, it will become public record.

9 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

she said she is KJW's online gf , she never said she ship pmy with kjw.. 

really? :joy:.. i dont understand any of her captions or the comments actually so i just assumed everything lol.. but yeah maybe she jst a fan of everybody so she just post whatever she likes hahah.. i wouldnt hv unfollowed her if she keeps posting about ppc too.. but i think her priority now is not ppc so that’s fine.. i will jst go follow other shippers acc :)