[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

tomorrow?? bed scene as if they're gonna make out on the bed?? wow that's fast..  but they havent kiss yet..how come there's a bed scene already?  

meanwhile, it took VP Lee forever to get Miso on the bed lol :joy:

noo.. its not what you think.. lol! its not that kindnof bed scene..:sweat_smile:

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I believe it's just semi hot compared to wwwsk which was very hot bed scene.

it wont even be close.. it looked like they just fell on the bed while PMY was helping KJW because he's drunk and he hugged her.. if ever they have an intimate scene, its still early om the drama. they're not even in love yet... they are on a fake relationship..

18 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Btw I was a little bit disappointed with wwwsk ,I was expecting them to wake up together in the morning after the bed scene..

true..i was hoping the morning after would at least be like 'Oh My Venus'.. both were wrapped in blanket only, cuddling after that blissful night~~ if it was up to me, i'd throw some hot shower scene in the morning too lol.. 

obviously i'm more perverted than you lol

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

true..i was hoping the morning after would at least be like 'Oh My Venus'.. both were wrapped in blanket only, cuddling after that blissful night~~ if it was up to me, i'd throw some hot shower scene in the morning too lol.. 

obviously i'm more pervert than you lol

actually I just thought PsJ should have been at least shirtless on that morning! that would have been fine! I mean he removed he was shirtless the night before! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

25 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

actually I just thought PsJ should have been at least shirtless on that morning! that would have been fine! I mean he removed he was shirtless the night before! :sweat_smile:

hehe that would have been fine too.. but really, shin min ah and so ji sub were both shirtless after their first night together lol. they even cuddled on the bed, nekkid (under the blanket ofc).. and OMV was aired on KBS so it was kinda unconventional for them haha.. but the scene wasnt tacky or overly sexualised.. it was just cute, and nicely done... 

however, their making out scene prior to sleeping together was not as steamy as WWWSK.. it was mild.. 

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

obviously i'm more perverted than you lol

OMG you're crazy but I like the idea tho, that would be even great after taking a shower they go to bed again and continue for round two , lol

Anyway

My grandma is sitting in front of me rn, she gonna think I'm crazy bcs I'm smiling and laughing like crazy .

• LOL 3

40 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

however, their making out scene prior to sleeping together was not as steamy as WWWSK.. it was mild

seriously their bed scene was probably the best intimate and passionate scene I have ever watched in the Kdrama world! im not usually a fan of kdrma love scenes or kissing scenes because most of the time the girl looks uncomfortable doing it. But PMY was just.. ohmygod-very much into that scene with PSJ! and I saw her previous kissing scenes in other dramas. its just very natural! 

and even though PSJ is known for his kissing scenes.. in WWWSk he was obviously more passionate and the way he kissed PMY was way..wayyy deeper than any one else.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

seriously their bed scene was probably the best intimate and passionate scene I have ever watched in the Kdrama world! im not usually a fan of kdrma love scenes or kissing scenes because most of the time the girl looks uncomfortable doing it. But PMY was just.. ohmygod-very much into that scene with PSJ! and I saw her previous kissing scenes in other dramas. its just very natural! 

and even though PSJ is known for his kissing scenes.. in WWWSk he was obviously more passionate and the way he kissed PMY was way..wayyy deeper than any one else.

I totally agree with you, I can't even describe how perfect that scene was... 

Anyway I'm a fan of kdrama romantic scenes until I watched WWWSK,

now I'm not a fan of romantic scenes anymore, I feel like ppc romantic scenes is unbeatable and it makes me uninterested to watch romantic drama. 

I think I'm not gonna get bored to watch wwwsk even 100x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

source.gif

I just noticed that his pajamas match the bedding. :D It makes it looks like she's completely surrounded and wrapped protectively by him. Clever story-telling through imagery

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hehe that would have been fine too.. but really, shin min ah and so ji sub were both shirtless after their first night together lol. they even cuddled on the bed, nekkid (under the blanket ofc).. and OMV was aired on KBS so it was kinda unconventional for them haha.. but the scene wasnt tacky or overly sexualised.. it was just cute, and nicely done... 

however, their making out scene prior to sleeping together was not as steamy as WWWSK.. it was mild.. 

What drama is OMV?  Oh,  wait! Never mind! Lol. 

I only watch teasers not Ep 5 in whole drama itself but I think PMY will respond wholeheartedly again when they have their kissing scenes. Their wall scene in episode 4 scene was hot with sexual tension even if there was no actual kiss and their lips slightly touch (unintentionally I think). She's the kind who gives her best in scenes she does even if it is an intimate scene. So for jealous hearts better prepare for it.

HPL ratings slightly increase this episode 5 to 2.5 

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I only watch teasers not Ep 5 in whole drama itself but I think PMY will respond wholeheartedly again when they have their kissing scenes. Their wall scene in episode 4 scene was hot with sexual tension even if there was no actual kiss and their lips slightly touch (unintentionally I think). She's the kind who gives her best in scenes she does even if it is an intimate scene. So for jealous hearts better prepare for it.

HPL ratings slightly increase this episode 5 to 2.5 

I agree. I'll tell you guys my honest opinion after tomorrow lol

I thought so too.. especially on this drama.. since this is pretty much headed by her. there seemed to be a lot of expectations, since WWWSK was huge. She's doing a lot of promotions (even Namoo) compared before. So, yeah she will defintely giver her all on this (whatever the scene may be). I mean there's something between them that people loves and respond to. Just see it and appreciate it for what it is, to enjoy watching the drama (and make the ratings higher!) :D

Just calm your PPC hearts!

the captain is in character, and she's doing a really good job! 

can someone tell me y TvN changed WWWSK steamy bed scene into the milder one (aka they cut some steamy stuffs on the bed) during rerun?

i actually just realised this coz my friend told me that during WWWSK reruns, TvN changed the scene coz it was too steamy for tv and maybe crowds didnt like it hence the rating  for the episode dropped slightly (jst a speculation though)..  

jst like @zashi23 said, the bedscene in WWWSK was actually the hottest scene i saw in kdrama coz i remember nearly choked on my cereal when i was live streaming it lol. i didnt expect it to be that hot coz i hv a long history with kdramas and none of them are bold when it comes to bedscenes. however, i dont think bed scene in WWWSK was too steamy or inappropriate for tv.. so i dont know y they changed it. 

since they edited some scenes out, im not sure if TvN is still gonna go with the same steamy route for HPL but the possibility is there. what do u guys think? 

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im not sure if TvN is gonna go with the same steamy route as WWWSK for HPL but the possibility is there. what do u guys think? 

tbh, I dont think HPLs plot calls for such steamy scene (unless that webtoon has one?) Maybe kisses here and there but probably not a bed scene like that. And just like KJW said during press conference, they will have "appropriate romance".

But for me, that steamy scene in WWWSK is not really too much, thats why i was wondering too why they edited it out on succeeding broadcasts in other countries and in Netflix.