[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Maybe you're not that attractive hahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha 

You know I'm joking right :D

hahahahahahaha :D

12 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think WWWSK is one of the dramas with the most kiss scenes, isn't it?

But i think psj one of actor that like to kiss very much..all psj drama have a lot of kiss scene and deep..all psj drama must have show their upper body..it's show psj efforts..this kind of actor i think psj willing to do a movie with extreme sex scene like lee mi ki or lee joon..

27 minutes ago, seoseo said:

But i think psj one of actor that like to kiss very much..all psj drama have a lot of kiss scene and deep..all psj drama must have show their upper body..it's show psj efforts..this kind of actor i think psj willing to do a movie with extreme sex scene like lee mi ki or lee joon..

I think after he get married, he Will select a movie or drama that less kiss. I remember after wwwsk, he decided to choose 'saja' . We know he said there was no romance in this film. My delulu said, because he just got romance with his gf in his previous drama or maybe they just start their relationship that make him to think ,he should keep far from gf's jealousy....:wub:

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

I think after he get married, he Will select a movie or drama that less kiss. I remember after wwwsk, he decided to choose 'saja' . We know he said there was no romance in this film. My delulu said, because he just got romance with his gf in his previous drama or maybe they just start their relationship that make him to think ,he should keep far from gf's jealousy....:wub:

OMG if it's really true then he is the sweetest man alive!! 

I want a man like him....

the whole hand placement and the kisses, let's just say the two of them already got use of being body to body close enough that when WWWSK ended, probably got awkward cuz they could not hold each other anymore. 

You must be missing to hold her right, captain PSJ? :lol:

16 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

the whole hand placement and the kisses, let's just say the two of them already got use of being body to body close enough that when WWWSK ended, probably got awkward cuz they could not hold each other anymore. 

You must be missing to hold her right, captain PSJ? :lol:

Agree with this, i think after he watch on His IG recent pitcure from HPL skinship, he miss how he hug and kiss pmy deeply on WWWSK LOL

He's good at everything. 

Park Seo Joon was asked regard. his prev. interview w/ 'ESQUIRE' regard. advancing to overseas activities&learning English: "Bcs I had lot of shooting, I can't do much. I tried to do it in the middle, but I can't. But I'm willing to learn"

e6a5b6730c54704aa6de0d45442410bb.jpg
762b013bafb4f799b0345bfd02bd4100.jpg
742be6bc625bfa075eea86c2e800f2df.jpg
9132c07612bb3518f91881317e78c2fc.jpg
94215a0836c444df71598145a20fc443.jpg

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

uhm while in hiding, i came across a new shipping thread for PMY and KJW hehe~~ 

guess our friends from the other side wont be coming here anymore now that they hv their own place. .. 

:D

hahahahaha Very easy to guess who created it. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

guess our friends from the other side wont be coming here anymore now that they hv their own place. .. 

that's Better, who is not a parparkshiper better not joint this thread cause they will always deny and they will always look for ways to make all us and who visit this thread not support PPC anymore

54 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

Its different with hpl's thread??

7 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

And based on this, if it’s confirmed, his upcoming drama will might also has less kiss scene? There are many great korean movies with male lead focus without any ‘controversial’ scenes (ahjussi, train to Busan). But well, intimate skinship scene might be inevitable for actors:vicx:

On 4/22/2019 at 2:11 PM, twoparkcouple said:

i think a female lead of psj's new drama will be not A list actress. reading the webtoon 'Itaeon Class', it's a male lead one top genre. and this webtoon is really popular with men. so it's good for psj to gain also many male fans.:lol:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

different. it’s the ‘official’ shipping thread lol 

i guess thats ok.. some of their shipping threads with previous costars are still around.. the more the merrier.:sweat_smile:

But i'm only here for the REAL thing.. ^_^

• Love 1