[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@seoseo

ppc are still young to marry. if you think ppc are at the age of marriage, you don't know well k-celebrities life. k-celebrities, especially actors, usually marry in 40s or it's common they don't marry even until 50s. but because psj said he doesn't want to marry late and pmy said she will marry if she meets a great man who she loves much,  i just hope ppc will marry after 2~3 years.

and saying about kjw....if he is really want to marry soon, he will marry EL(Kim Ji Hyun) who has dating rumor with him. and if he really wanted to marry, he married EL already.

the fact is that it's known pmy is related to psj and kjw is related to EL in their private life.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

REAL PARK MIN YOUNG PHOTOS 

NOT PARK MIN YOUNG USED BY HATERS:

With love and respect
I think this photo should be deleted,please. We should not bring this matter to another point.
I love PMY and I don't want anyone to criticize PMY about it again. 

2 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

With love and respect
I think this photo should be deleted,please. We should not bring this matter to another point.
I love PMY and I don't want anyone to criticize PMY about it again. 

agreed.. and most of the pictures sent are not her... yeah.. Ibthink its better to delete it @parkparkloveu because immature haters might use it to spread more hate  

7 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

agreed.. and most of the pictures sent are not her... yeah.. Ibthink its better to delete it @parkparkloveu because immature haters might use it to spread more hate  

How long have you started posting on this thread? By the way the term is a THREAD and all threads with different ships is called a FORUM. I am a Soompier since 2008.

I seldom post but I am a long time lurker in this thread and if you read backpages the pics were posted on this thread and confirmed by long time PMY fans that it is her in the first set. 

So i think it is unfair for you to dictate @parkparkloveu to delete what has been discussed and posted already here before. 

What is there to hide? All these photos can be googled. 

3 minutes ago, leek said:

How long have you started posting on this thread? By the way the term is a THREAD and all threads with different ships is called a FORUM. I am a Soompier since 2008.

I seldom post but I am a long time lurker in this thread and if you read backpages the pics were posted on this thread and confirmed by long time PMY fans that it is her in the first set. 

So i think it is unfair for you to dictate @parkparkloveu to delete what has been discussed and posted already here before. 

with all do respect, Soompi is not the only fan forum. there are private groups also, this one is public.

and while its true that these photos can also be googled.. its different when it is collected in a collage and ready to be copied by haters. and I did NOT dictate.. it was a suggestion.. just like @jingjajasaid.. she should not be criticized for it again. 

and those 3 photos above that you said.. only two is her.. the one with short hair was already approved not to be her. it was a different person (at least as posted in an IG account)

You are laughing at me you said I am new fan but I am in truth fan of PMY for many many years and you are the ones who does not know her well. This is her. She was chubby as a teen and in her early days as actress. :P If you cannot accept her for who she is then go away you are the fake fans and do not know her and not me. 

1-AD1-F73-A-2464-4366-BB27-61-D3846-F878

Edited by Eeveeta

21 minutes ago, leek said:

No one can force anyone in this thread.If she don't delete it, it's her right.

But it would be better if not searched by this thread, isn't it?

9 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

:P If you cannot accept her for who she is then go away you are the fake fans and do not know her and not me. 

As far as I read in this this thread , No one doesn't accept her.

There's no need to hide or delete any photos. It's her face, she can do what ever she wants with it. There's nothing wrong with plastic surgery. She didn't harm anybody with her surgery. Not sure why fans always want to hide before photos because it makes it seem like surgery is a bad thing.

Many fans are proud of her not because of her face, but because of her talent and personality. Her having beautiful visual is an icing on the cake.

• Like 2

I for one is not ashamed of her before photos. I just think some photos are not accurate. She didnt do much on her face, she had double eye lid surgery and a  little on her nose. Those are pretty basic in the celebrity world. So there wont be much of a difference. thats why you can tell which pictures are not her.

I saw some legitimate photos of her on some private groups (too bad I cant repost them). SHE WAS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL, nothing much changed. whatever she had done made her even more beautiful. And yes her talent and personality is what made people love her even more.

And just because you made a suggestion  doesnt mean you are dictating.. you can choose to agree with it or not..  after all.. at some point we can all agree to disagree on some topics here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I for one is not ashamed of her before photos. I just think some photos are not accurate. She didnt do much on her face, she had double eye lid surgery and a  little on her nose. Those are pretty basic in the celebrity world. So there wont be much of a difference. thats why you can tell which pictures are not her.

I saw some legitimate photos of her on some private groups (too bad I cant repost them). SHE WAS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL, nothing much changed. whatever she had done made her even more beautiful. And yes her talent and personality is what made people love her even more.

And just because you made a suggestion  doesnt mean you are dictating.. you can choose to agree with it or not..  after all.. at some point we can all agree to disagree on some topics here.

I hope you all ask @leek first are her/him parparkshiper? I read some of your comment  leek on this forum i think you didn't like PMY

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

not really sure.. but she/he did say he is a lurker.. 

@leekthis is a forum for psj and pmy, because we love them, so stop giving unbalanced comments even if you are psj fans cause here we are parpark to be one. so leave discussion and focus on things that are not important.  we support their future projects with some of delusional. No need discuss things already on 350 .