[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

my heart for PPC is shaking right now after I saw the HPL kiss scene stills. 

Help me.

just look at their scenes again in WWWSK.  you'll see the difference right away.  that look of love.. and how she always pressed on his arms or hand... something you can only see with PSJ.  she doesnt even have that with her other leading men in her other dramas.. :wub:

To be honest.  i feel more fluttery with her childhood friend.. EunGi (ABH) :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tali58 said:

I don't know if anyone already posted this:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/park-seo-joon-in-talks-for-a-new-drama-by-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-producer

He's been offered the starring role of course.  

Yes we talked about this yesterday about 3-4 pages back, this is not a romcom, and possibility that PSJ will accept this is high. 

There was no kiss in HPL tonight, it was a photoshoot scene, but in KDrama standard a kiss usually happened in Episode 8 although in Something In The Rain I think kissing scenes started in Episode 2 :lol:

Although not to be blinded because I am ParkPark, but to be honest I can feel the sexual tension in the scene. Still I am not really sold on this drama. If not for PMY I would have stopped watching this. 

• Like 1

There were several scenes which are like remake of WWWSK with a different guy like tripping unto his arms. If only the scriptwriter and the director will do away with it, make this drama original and different scenes from WWWSK, the viewers would certainly appreciate it more. 

Now can they blame people for WWWSK comparison when they make similar scenes here in HPL? Like how she hurried but tripped and fell into the guy's arms. 

hpl today ep was so good and reviews are really good. i canceled that i prefered the second lead to Ryan Gold.:Di felt that pmy&kjw chemistry is great to see photoshoot scene and cotton candy scene. of course, it can't be better than ppc chemistry.B)

anyway..so knetzs start hoping again that pmy&kjw date in real life. but as you all know, both already have others who are related to dating rumor.:P

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

reading the caption, seems like he comes back to Korea.

Should arrive in Korea tomorrow morning.

PMY and KJW have shippers now that want them to date in real life :lol: My friend likes them to date. She is aware of those rumors, she said KJW and that girl were just hooking up before and not dating and that girl posted pic of KJW sleeping to brag about it. About PPC she said she did not believe the rumors.  She said if ever, it was also only a hook up too while WWWSK was airing. :sweatingbullets::lol:

i for one find it a good thing that people see that chemistry between PMY and KJW . but then again.. PMY never failed to have that with any of her partners. 

i have always appreciated the relationship she built with her leading men. she can always create the feel the scene needed.

BUT.. it was only with PSJ that there's something more. People may or may not believe the dating rumor.. but they cannot deny that PPC spark! :lol:

I hope that people cam see further than the romantic angle of HPL.. PMY is doing such a great job on her character. People need to see and appeciate her acting prowess, especially on this one.. because it looks a challenging role...

16 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Even if you break up with your husband ,he’s not gonna be yours! That special edition man was born to be with MY only! The heaven sent him into the world to complete MY and nobody can take him from MY.

@jingjaja hahahahaahahhah

hahahahahahahahaha:lol:  My husband woke me up from my dream. And told me to cook for my daughter
Ok, I should wake up from my dream. :lol::heart:

once PSJs back to Korea.. he'll go straight to PMY and show her a real kiss! :naughty:

but I think.. PSJ is kind the kind of boyfriend who will do everything for PMY... both of them has that "in love" aura on them.. but you know.. PMY seemed to have a stronger personality. I can only imagine.. PMY talking all day and PSJ just listening with a look of love to her..:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

PSJ is flying back to Korea, 

Usually when he has job overseas he always stayed for at least a week, I wonder why he is leaving Bali so fast? 

Me: he is busy , a lot of work awaits him in korea

also me : it’s because of the squeezing waist scene in HPL.....

hahaha

23 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

once PSJs back to Korea.. he'll go straight to PMY and show her a real kiss! :naughty:

but I think.. PSJ is kind the kind of boyfriend who will do everything for PMY... both of them has that "in love" aura on them.. but you know.. PMY seemed to have a stronger personality. I can only imagine.. PMY talking all day and PSJ just listening with a look of love to her..:P

Imagine if they end up together in the future, they get married, going to honeymoon, have babies.. hahaha

also update photos of simba n leon together on their Instagram. 

OMG I’m screaming 

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

when ppc dating rumor, there was another rumor that in relationship, psj is very very nice to pmy, and treats pmy like a princess, even enough to be envied by acquaintances. but idk if it's true or not. bcoz it's only rumor.:D

Another rumor? With who?