[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Wow, just realized he's in Bali right now.
Hope he'll doing fun, Bali is hot as h*ll rn. But it also rains sometimes. The street a lil bit flooded when the rain is a lil bit longer

I wish he'll come with his vitaMin in the future for the honeymoon

yeah.. i heard too that she has a couple of projects lined up this year... 

"strike while the iron is hot" and also because next year is a "don't care where we go, because we won't leave the hotel anyway" (PSJ wink) :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

poor seo jun i guess fans in Bali were too excited to see him at the airport :sweatingbullets:.. but honestly i think i would go crazy too if i get to see him up close and personal.. however, security around him could be better.. maybe they dont anticipate such a huge crowd coz it was already late when he arrived.. 

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

poor seo jun i guess fans in Bali were too excited to see him at the airport :sweatingbullets:.. but honestly i think i would go crazy too if i get to see him up close and personal.. however, security around him could be better.. maybe they dont anticipate such a huge crowd coz it was already late when he arrived.. 

So sorry, I'm from Indonesia and I think this time, I can say PSJ still "safe" because usually fans in here too enthusiastic and I can say "brutal" and sometimes even endanger the artist. :tears:

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So sorry, I'm from Indonesia and I think this time, I can say PSJ still "safe" because usually fans in here too enthusiastic and I can say "brutal" and sometimes even endanger the artist. :tears:

wow really? :crazy:..  i thought Indonesian fans were too excited this time maybe because he never been to Bali/Indonesia bfore and his fans wanted to make the most out of it.. i didnt know they usually act like that too.. dang if that’s the case, PSJ is going to need a better security to guard him around :sweatingbullets:

• Sad 1

I chatted with a PSJ solid Korean fan yesterday. She told me other PSJ fan leaders in Korea told her he will make a drama late this year or next year. Also a movie next year is being considered.

About the non renewal of CF it is always the case in Korea whoever has new or upcoming dramas will have more CF. I think it applies to all except Gong Yoo because no matter how many years it is from Goblin, he remains among the top endorsers. 

Once PSJ will make a new drama, he will have plenty of CF again. 

It is not easy to make a drama, it takes several months for pre production - that is, if you want a quality drama. The most PMY will shoot this year is one drama toward year end. So this means she will be working too next year for the lined up projects. (Unless if the dramas to be shown this year will be her pending dramas not yet shown in China so there will be no more need for filming, what happened to Braveness of the Ming? Was it shown already in China?)

That said, I don't think fan delulus of them marrying in May 2020 is correct. It is too early for Korean celebrity couple standards. They usually marry late 30's. In fact, PMY said that she once said she will be married by 35 but now, she changes her mind that it may not be 35. (Which means either both ways, before or after 35, and based on the status of her rising career right now, my guess is what she meant is AFTER 35).

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, jingjaja said:

My husband just feels annoyed because I like and crazy PSJ so much..... look like  more than him.HAHA 

I used to force him to take me to LA to find PSJ. 

Not like that. He said PSJ touched PMY's breast Because he wants me to be angry. He likes to pretend me. :blush:

Actually, he must accept that he is ranked second in my heart. Because the number one in my heart only gave PSJ.:lol:

You are so funny!! Don't give your poor husband such a hard time! :lol: :lol:

• LOL 1

I just feel happy for them for having many projects. I know it is not easy to make your name as celebrity there in South Korea. There are so many good actors and actresses too. 

Just like us who busy working all days , maybe some of us also work on the weekend. Admit it, no matter how busy we are, we still make times for our loves one. 

So are our PPC. They probably went for dinner just by themselves. Who knows. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

What do you mean?

haha just joke...:lol:

I mean, he always likes to post photos on his IG  when going abroad.

Except Phuket :smirk:

16 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I mean, he always likes to post photos on his IG  when going abroad.

Except Phuke:smirk:

im so curious.. what exactly happened in Phuket that they went all ninja about it.. not only them, even their styling team were so careful not to share anything haha.. 

maybe they never leave their hotel room at all, except that one time when they all went to restaurant :D... 

• LOL 1