[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, leek said:

WWWSK and HPL comparisons are expected especially Park Min Young still looking like Secretary Kim.

But I hope the fans here will not make comparison between HPL and Encounter because not comparable:

1. GENRE is very different. 

2. Encounter has very high pilot ratings and good Episode 1 KNetz comments. 

Encounter =8.683 vs 2.667 of HPL

3. SHK fans will get angry at you here for dragging down her drama to justify HPL's lousy Episode 1.  

Im an SHK fan.. I dont think @parkparkloveu is dragging her drama down. it was an honest opinion. she did not say it was bad, she watched it and appreciated how the story evolved until the end. 

I dont think she is justifying anything.. she is trying to explain that dramas can change thru out its course. it might start good at first but you might not like the ending, and vice versa. 

fans should not get angry because of a difference in opinion.. each of us have different taste.. even if you stan the same person.. there's a possibility that you like different dramas of that person. 

So let us respect each other here to avoid conflict.. as long as no one is demeaning anybody.. its ok to have constructive criticsms.:innocent:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, leek said:

WWWSK and HPL comparisons are expected especially Park Min Young still looking like Secretary Kim.

But I hope the fans here will not make comparison between HPL and Encounter because not comparable:

1. GENRE is very different. 

2. Encounter has very high pilot ratings and good Episode 1 KNetz comments. 

Encounter =8.683 vs 2.667 of HPL

3. SHK fans will get angry at you here for dragging down her drama to justify HPL's lousy Episode 1.  

I agree with you and I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO FIRST BROUGHT UP ABOUT ENCOUNTER. I am not dissing Encounter and I watched and liked the drama Encounter although for those fans whose main focus always is shipping, they cannot do it because of SHK marital status lol. :lol:

WWWSK comparison is understandable as  both romcoms and PMY dramas. Touch Your Heart is a romcom also and PD is PD Park of WWWSK and likewise a Wed-Thurs TVN drama so more or less the comparison for discussion purposes is reasonable. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, itzzy said:

thats why i wanted her to change her hair lol cus i knew there would be comparison with kim miso.

its only the first episode, give the drama a chance lol 

Her style in hpl it just same as wwwsk..same time look like mi so..but different plot hpl story look childish wwwsk really have real romantic vibe since epi 1 ..that why wwwsk can attract viewers to the end..wwwsk also got many positive review at pilot epi

10 minutes ago, leek said:

Park Seo Joon chooses very good drama always. Fight For My Way many awards. I hope he chooses very good next one. 

Pmy also know as the one who are good at choose scripts..but this time..lol..

let’s not be too critical.. jst give the drama a chance first. if it’s really not your cup of tea then by all means drop it.. .. ~~ some ppl will hate it some will like it but to each their own..

personally, i dont watch encounter bcoz i dont like the story. it doesnt mean i dont like SHK or PBG.. it’s just a matter of my preference.. some ppl might not like the drama i’m currently watching but  i dont mind :wub:.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Her style in hpl it just same as wwwsk..same time look like mi so..but different plot hpl story look childish wwwsk really have real romantic vibe since epi 1 ..that why wwwsk can attract viewers to the end..wwwsk also got many positive review at pilot epi

Although they may be both romcoms.. HPL and WWWSK have different stories and characters. 

Such a good heart...:heart:

accdng to this.. he donated it using his birth name.

100 million won is a huge amount.

2 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

You guys believe me, I’m shocked rn.

first, do you guys know the reason why Jung Yumi made a cameo in WWWSK? 

what do you mean?

1 minute ago, mimixemix said:

I was just asking why Jung Yumi made a cameo in wwwsk, i mean i know she and PSJ are close but it’s just so fishy.. 

*goosebumps 

but what do you mean when you said "you guys believe me, Im shocked"

10 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I don't know.. please tell the reason/s

I don’t know either,

i was just trying my 007 skills and I found something interesting in JYM’s Instagram.

OMG i hope i’m wrong about this

11 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but what do you mean when you said "you guys believe me, Im shocked"

I mean i’m really shocked..

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I don’t know either,

i was just trying my 007 skills and I found something interesting in JYM’s Instagram.

OMG i hope i’m wrong about this

I mean i’m really shocked..

what did you find?

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol

don’t take this serious, 

JYM n PSJ has similarities in their Instagram,

1. The apple photo

2.their profiles picture (both at the beach)

3. The smile photos

4. On dec 16 JYM update 2photos and one video (3slides) and from what i see in the video she said happy birthday (in korea)

i know it’s sounds crazy , but at the time like this i need somebody to make me stop doubting about PPc and tell me to stop being  hallucinating 

easy.. STOP! :joy:

and lets end it there. LoL! 

cmon now..

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol

don’t take this serious, 

1. The apple photo

3. The smile photos

4. On dec 16 JYM update 2photos and one video (3slides) and from what i see in the video she said happy birthday (in korea)

i know it’s sounds crazy , but at the time like this i need somebody to make me stop doubting about PPc and tell me to stop being  hallucinating 

I think connect the photo isn't solid evidence. We all in here should remember ( especially internasional shipper), We don't know what truely happen between psj n pmy'. I think the best evidence is all of the reporter in Korea agree that pmy' n pmy' have a relationship. I think that's enough to decrease our doubt in here

22 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Lol

don’t take this serious, 

1. The apple photo

3. The smile photos

Isn't jung yoo mi have dating rumor with more hottest guy than psj..gong yoo..