[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

18 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

I have seen somewhere on twitter. They said Korean people are actually don’t like a romantic drama something like HPL. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

It depends on the drama. Park Seo Joon is very wise selecting projects his romcoms always have high ratings. 

Some KNetz call HPL as Secretary Kim part 2. Maybe because in some scenes, PMY really looked like Kim Mi So. 

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Naver KNetz criticize drama and PMY acting :( 

im jst gonna be objective about it. personally, i can see some overacting and exaggeration on PMY’s part. after all, her character is supposed to be about crazy fan girl right.. im gonna give this drama the benefit of the doubt. i didnt watch TYH bcoz i think YIN’s character was too cheesy.. but this is PMY’s drama so i feel a bit conflicted to drop it on the first ep.. so im gonna try to watch more.. i’m sure the plot will get better..

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

But i am wondering what if no mess happened after the finale. What if there was no dating news that came out? We probably had PPC together during Awards Season last year. :sweatingbullets:

Maybe like the rumor said, they planning to announce their dating  and prepare for their wedding :P *just kidding

I personally think the drama ratings will pick up, I took a look at the dramas from the same time slot and frankly none other that Doctor Prisoner it’s doing that well. Let’s be positive! It’s just the first episode after all. 

About the video, she’s literally just patting/touching his shoulders! :lol: Come on, guys! 

4 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

About the video, she’s literally just patting/touching his shoulders! :lol: Come on, guys! 

Exactly!

im sorry, i have to mention this, but just to make you realize.. why there's no point on feeling jealous about it...

Other people are putting malice to PMYs boss wrapping his arms around PMY during HPL presscon  and they are questioning why is he always with PMY everywhere she goes... 

are you really going to take those kind of gestures seriously? <_<

Would you be worried about that for PSJ?:tounge_xd:

Wednesday-Thursday dramas are the most difficult timeslots with lower ratings. Because of practical reasons that it is mid week. Most cable stations put love story dramas in this timeslot. Before WWWSK, JTBC's Something In The Rain was the highest rating Thursday drama (it was Thursday-Friday I think). Then WWWSK aired last June 2018. For now, WWWSK still holds the record for 2nd highest Wednesday-Thursday drama next to Encounter. Third I think is Familiar Wife. 

I already said before here how I am having second thoughts on PMY accepting a new drama so soon after WWWSK's success. Not because of jealousy but because of these scenarios on ratings plus story comparison. WWWSK is still very fresh in the minds hence comparison is unavoidable.

• Like 3

The feeling when i saw PMY touched KJW’s shoulder is just the same when i saw PSJ feeds KJW ice cream using the same spoon.

hurt but not bleeding. 

TT

anyway

since I’m a girl i find it more hurtful to see PSJ with another girl than seeing PMY with another man. 

TT

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

After Saja, PSJ will for sure do a drama and he is known to be very friendly to co stars too. Just ready your hearts for more to come. This is just the tip of the icing so to speak. :joy:

and he is well known for his "kissing scenes"... oh my! :sweat_smile: 

9 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

The feeling when i saw PMY touched KJW’s shoulder is just the same when i saw PSJ feeds KJW ice cream using the same spoon.

hurt but not bleeding. 

TT

anyway

since I’m a girl i find it more hurtful to see PSJ with another girl than seeing PMY with another man. 

TT

LOL...i get it.. stings a little.. but don't let it get to you.. especially when you know that there's really nothing to it.:tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I just would like to remind you guys that at the end of the day, they’re actors! They will act like they’re falling in love with other people, but that doesn’t mean they will actually do that in real life. You know, the same way PMY is not really a nurse or a historical queen or a reporter or a lawyer, or the way PSJ isn’t really a martial arts fighter or a fashion magazine director. 

I don’t want to make fun of anybody’s feelings, but let’s try to be more grounded please :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

I feel bad seeing comments and tweets that they only watch HPL because of KJW and the relatable fangirling plot. No mention about PMY credits. :( I really do hope the story improves and PMY will show her Remember and QF7D acting in this drama despite it being a romcom.  After being recognized in WWWSK, she does not deserve this kind of treatment again as if she does not exist. Heck, just like WWWSK, the drama title is her. HER Private Life. 

• Sad 4

For the sake of my mind,soul,heart,body,,,,

Here i am praying for PSJ to take a horor/thriller drama on his next drama. 

Dear PSJ “Let me get out of this shipping world” or “confirm your relationship with PMY first” then you can take another romantic drama.

*joke joke 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I feel bad seeing comments and tweets that they only watch HPL because of KJW and the relatable fangirling plot. No mention about PMY credits. :( I really do hope the story improves and PMY will show her Remember and QF7D acting in this drama despite it being a romcom.  

but most of those "reviews" from that article are just from audience comments too. they all have the same comments: "PMy acting the same as secretary kim" "only watching it because of KJW" "story is boring" "it looks childish".. etc...

Although.. there's this common review: it's not the best pilot episode.

But, a lot of people actually appreciates PMYs acting.. they say those facial expressions are kinda hard to do.. given that you have to look good doing them.. lol!

about the story being childish... its just the 1st episode.. of course there are bacsktories to be told to support the characters' background. this is about fangirling.. being giddy and childish is a huge part of being  a fangirl.. isnt it? :D

But anyways.. I will personally watch it.. but not just yet. 

Romantic comedies are supposed to be fun.. and cheesy.. and aegyo full.. their stories are  just so-so and not usually deep.  But how they make your heart flutter is what makes the genre famous.. :innocent:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I really do hope the story improves

im sure it will. there must a reason why PMY chose this drama~ :wub:

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Here i am praying for PSJ to take a horor/thriller drama on his next drama.

well, he’s doing a horror/thriller movie right now so i think maybe he will choose a different genre for his drama later.. 

• Like 1