[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Touch Your Heart had too much hype too but ratings decreased from 4%  pilot to 3% and it never went back up again till finale. Hopefully HPL ratings will live up to the hype. 

yep. ppl were really anticipating romance btween LDW-YIN bcoz of goblin. unfortunately it was hard to beat ‘poonsang’ since it had better plot IMO..  now HPL will compete against ‘dr prisoner’ who already has 2 digits rating so im really crossing my fingers here.. 

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Dr Prisoner is a non cable drama so for sure it will have higher rating than HPL but it does not mean HPL won't be successful based on cable tv standards 

i know but i’m super greedy i want pmy’s and psj’s future dramas to be the most successful in their time slots, not jst based on cable tv standards :joy:..

anyhow im sure HPL will do well.. KJW’s fans are also waiting for him to play the lead role and PMY is already known as the queen of chemistry.. if the plot is solid, i think it will live up to the hype .. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know but i’m super greedy i want pmy’s and psj’s future dramas to be the most successful in their time slots, not jst based on cable tv standards :joy:..

anyhow im sure HPL will do well.. KJW’s fans are also waiting for him to play the lead role and PMY is already known as the queen of chemistry.. if the plot is solid, i think it will live up to the hype .. 

Dr Prisoner has a very solid plot and normally, RomComs have lower ratings than other genres.

13 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Agree..i think hpl will do well because:

1. they bring a fresh story about fangirling which is many people feel like that

2. The power fans of pmy :D

3.  Most anticipated with kjw's lead role

If the director and the casts execute well, i think the rating will be good.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I think people are waiting for fangirling scenes than other scenes. I guess most of the viewers is a fangirl of the idols.As I know they would like to know how masternim can go abroad to take photos in every events ,What’s masternim job and how to manage time to update the fansite:joy:   So, it may not be good if PD brought lots of romantic or love scenes than fangirling scenes.

Anyway I hope this drama will be one of her successful dramas:wub:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe she got inspiration from someone who live 82m away from her house :D

This made me miss PSJ’s team as well. wow Minyoung ssi you’re so kind and generous like someone besides you:wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

anybody watching HPL tonight.. i hv to say the execution of first ep was quite different from what i imagined lol..  but i hv to wait for eng subs first bfore i can say anything.. 

sidenote: can Min Young be any prettier? the girl is basically a human goddess :wub: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

anybody watching HPL tonight.. i hv to say the execution of first ep was quite different from what i imagined lol..  but i hv to wait for eng subs first bfore i can say anything.. 

sidenote: can Min Young be any prettier? the girl is basically a human goddess :wub: 

Hello there!   Silent for months but from time to time checking on what's going on in here.  Am happy that this thread is still going on tho' I never doubt.  

I am looking for an upload of the HPL ep 1 but cannot find one yet.  And how Minyoung sshi is.  

No question about how beautiful she is. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I learned there are not so good reactions on Naver. I hope it will improve on Episode 2. I am about to watch now.

Most of the HPL twitter hashtag are Thai fans of Jung Jae Woon. So he is very popular in Thailand. 

Well, I have watched it and tho' I cannot understand what they're saying (no eng subs yet) nevertheless,  I think it will pick-up as time goes.  It is still ep. 1.  I do not know how the webtoon is but I would not dare criticize it as early as now and I am not for that anyway.  I want to watch and I will.  I trust the director, crew and of course,  all the artists.   :glasses: 

Just one thing,  and just saying,  I did not feel yet that chemistry between the two main characters.  Or maybe, not just yet but it will show in ep. 2.  

14 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

namoo and tvn are really pushing for HPL i think.. there are tons of publicity compared to wwwsk.. they even made a special ep..  maybe bcoz the last drama didnt do so well in terms of rating.. hopefully HPL will be as successful as wwwsk, if not better.. 

side note: i dont think i will ever move on from wwwsk.. i really miss vp lee, sec kim and the whole office gang.. psj + pmy is my ultimate OTP :wub:

This. I was thinking it and said it. I am glad to see someone else caught that. They have been pushing HPL really hard. I was wondering why or if it was just my over thinking it. 

They are aware of all the PMY and PSJ stuff and now that she is in this Drama with this new Handsome face they don't want this Drama overshadowed by fans.. 

• Like 1