[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

I’m sorry to go back to this topic.I forgot to ask you.Why did people think D=PSJ E=PMY B=SYG C=JHI? While there are many dramas in that time. Is there a news that PSJ was offered a male lead by the PD? @twoparkcouple

I saw article about actors offered roles in Something in the Rain one of them is Park Seo Joon. 

5 hours ago, itzzy said:

may i ask which interview?

interview after wwwsk ended.

3 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

I’m sorry to go back to this topic.I forgot to ask you.Why did people think D=PSJ E=PMY B=SYG C=JHI? While there are many dramas in that time. Is there a news that PSJ was offered a male lead by the PD? @twoparkcouple

there was no article. just rumor.  

before "pretty noona who buys me food" began broadcasting, there was rumor psj was the first actor to be offered as a male lead but he refused.

About PSJ offered a role in Something In the Rain, it was in Dramafever site ( that site already stopped and I wonder if their paid subscribers of dramas were refunded money) but anyway, it was there that it was written that "Did you know Jung Hae In almost did not get the role in Something in the Rain? Because it was offered first to Park Seo Joon. "

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Have you guys watch this analysis using astrology of PMY with JCW, PSJ and KJW? 

PARK MINYOUNG: KDRAMA ASTRO CORNER https://youtu.be/5j-aazAMtdI via @YouTube 

" .... it is just delicious and hot that I wish for anybody out in the world to have this combination..."

I just literally screamed at what she said haha. 

fun fun... and pretty interesting.

• Like 2

I saw that video too.. LOL. it was interesting because its from a western culture point of view.. and even them cannot deny the PPC connection and tension! :lol:

But, they also proved that PMY is definitely chemistry queen! 

We should tell these women that PPC is so well connected with each other that even their respective houses are so close to each other.:D

• LOL 1

I got this question in my brain. Is it possible, if there weren't collecting photo of PPC as evidence, the rumor wouldn't break out on media? Sometimes, Some of solid fans of psj n pmy' blame shipper who tried to connect the photo of psj n pmy' on sns. I know ,there were rumor about PPC before wwwsk, but it wouldn't be bigger if there weren't matching photo of ppc. It's just my thought

14 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

I got this question in my brain. Is it possible, if there weren't collecting photo of PPC as evidence, the rumor wouldn't break out on media? Sometimes, Some of solid fans of psj n pmy' blame shipper who tried to connect the photo of psj n pmy' on sns. I know ,there were rumor about PPC before wwwsk, but it wouldn't be bigger if there weren't matching photo of ppc. It's just my thought

to be honest.. the matching photos are not really strong evidences.. but what made those suspicious is that most are taken either on the same day or the same place or just the close timeframes. But im not saying that those matching clothes or things are true.  But those may be the reasons... that's why people and the media kept on digging.  Then more "coincidences" unfolded.

But I think how they act with each other before, during and after their drama is the most evident.

1 hour ago, parkpark1617 said:

I don’t understand some part of the video:joy: Can anybody summarize it for me,please?:sweat_smile: Thank you in advance:kiss_wink:

Basically, they compared the kind of relationships they had/could have based on their astrological signs. The woman said She said that PMY is someone who is fiery and passionate about everything she does in life. Then she went on to see how she would be like with the guys.

She said that with JCW & PMY, they had the kind of chemistry that could be compared to first love. It's very similar to the energy they had in the "Healer" because of the commitment and the kind of relationship they had in the show.

For PSJ, she said the words, "GAME OVER!" She just basically said they complement each other so well that they should date if they aren't yet. She also said the success rate of their relationship is almost certain - something about how their signs stick and intersect in so many ways.

For KJW, she is predicting the upcoming series is gonna be hot as both have fiery signals. He's the perfect lover for her and 12 episodes is just the right time for them as too much fire may be too much if they got together. LOL.

Thank you so much parkparkloveu for sharing that video. I enjoyed it thoroughly. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mayapotz said:

For PSJ, she said the words, "GAME OVER!" She just basically said they complement each other so well that they should date if they aren't yet. She also said the success rate of their relationship is almost certain - something about how their signs stick and intersect in so many ways.

Actually, about based on the plot fangirling. I still don’t think there is a part that the PD can put the hot scene sth. like in wwwsk in this drama but we will never know what is gonna happen until the drama broadcast:joy:  

I don’t understand what did she mean ‘Game over’ Do you guys understand her? 

6 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

first ppc dating news didn't come out because of shippers collecting sns photos and coincidences.  sns photos and coincidences came out as evidences by k-netzn after ppc dating news. 

the reporter who wrote first ppc dating news didn't use sns photos as evidences. in the first dating news, the reporter wrote ppc's close acquaintances said ppc were 007 dating and ppc recently said to their friends they're couple. and all ent industry insiders already knew that and it was an open secret. in another article, a reporter wrote that ppc were seen buying wedding jewelry together. so pmy denied the wedding rumor and said in the interview she had never gone shopping for wedding jewelry with psj.:joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I often asked for myself, why can be there's a rumor? Is it possible to make a rumor without clear basis? Or the reporters make a false rumor (ppc dating) just to take advantage from WWWSK's success? But I believe there's always an atom of the truth in every rumor

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

But I believe there's always an atom of the truth in every rumor

Let me quote Taylor Swift from her song ‘new romantics’ 

~~ “the rumors, are terrible and cruel but honey, most of them are true”~~ :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

I often asked for myself, why can be there's a rumor? Is it possible to make a rumor without clear basis? Or the reporters make a false rumor (ppc dating) just to take advantage from WWWSK's success? But I believe there's always an atom of the truth in every rumor

Yes... sometimes, i think about this...' why didn't reporter give a picture like they said, such as they knew that PPC were seen buying wedding jellewery? Or another picture to make the news seems creadible. Ok, maybe PPC are 007dating, we can't find their picture. Idk the culture in south Korea, what's the thing that we can belive if two people are dating. As far as i know, k-entertaiment is very private about personal relationship, so we can't detect actor in relationship easily.  I think, Some rumors can be true because we know from insiders of k industry

Edited by Amazinggg

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

same thought. whether the reporters dont have any dating news to cover up or the rumor keeps going around that they think it is true so why not they publish it? 

I also always question why do PPC need to explain such a long explaination about their rumor? they can just no to every of it or just laugh it out while saying no to it. 

Or was it because PPC have such a beautiful heart that they do not want to bring damage to their WWWSK team? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

to be honest.. the matching photos are not really strong evidences.. but what made those suspicious is that most are taken either on the same day or the same place or just the close timeframes. But im not saying that those matching clothes or things are true.  But those may be the reasons... that's why people and the media kept on digging.  Then more "coincidences" unfolded.

But I think how they act with each other before, during and after their drama is the most evident.

Yes...Cosmo award was one of evidences that Made me belive PPC in relationship