[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I was very happy when  saw PMY comments on KJW's IG.

It reinforces the relationship of PMY and PSJ  are more  than colleagues in general.

ps. Boss of Awasome Ent. unfollow PMY completely.:D

Boss awasome has been followed pmy?????

35 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

She greeted him using his character's name. :) 

There's nothing to hide anyway.. so she could freely do it in public. :D

It's good that the cast are getting close, even the guy playing PMYs childhood friend in HPL is commenting in her IG sometimes ^_^

4 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Boss awasome has been followed pmy?????

If I remember correctly, He used to follow her last year. 

If I remember wrong, I'm sorry.:)

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

So PSJ accidentally following his fans on ig but he already unfollowed. Hey Mr. VP, why are you copying your gf habit??? 

May I ask who is the lucky fan that he followed?:sweatingbullets:

11 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

did he ever follow her? hmmm.. i don't think he did.. i think only PSJ's stylist team follows PMY...

I think I should be misunderstood.:sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

If I remember correctly, He used to follow her last year. 

If I remember wrong, I'm sorry.:)

i think Awesome ent boss follows namoo president mr bald, not PMY. 

31 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

because she never comment on her co-partner before that’s made me feel hopeless

whyy? do you know during healer, she even said during iv, she replied to JCW’s kakao talk msg faster than her mom’s msg. PMY is really friendly with her costars (when she has nothing to hide).. she often commented on her other friends’ ig too. nothing to be worry about..

tbh it’s hard to ship real life ppl so i understand ur concern especially when we dont have a clue about their relationship status... but let’s not overthink things..  :)

• Like 2

yes let us not overthink things.. I mean there are still more to come.. she would be doing kissing scenes too with other partners.. and PSJ will do the same with his next projects.

if you will be affected by every little thing they will do for other people... you'll have a heart attack! :tounge_xd:

and it will be unfair for PMY and PSJ to put malice and make an issue about their simple gestures... haters will make use of that against them.  So let's make sure it will not come from us.^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

it's okay for me, she has the right to do whatever she wants.

i'm more curious about psj "accidental follow and unfollow", is it her who play with his ig?  same habit LOL 

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, dizzyfuzzy said:

it's okay for me, she has the right to do whatever she wants.

i'm more curious about psj "accidental follow and unfollow", is it her who play with his ig?  same habit LOL 

hahaha actually,I didn’t think in that way but when I read your comment. ummm who knows lol

• LOL 1

28 minutes ago, itzzy said:

omg can you imagine if she commented on PSJ IG post during WWWSK????? lol media would have had a field day :joy:

That's probably why she never did comment oj any of his posts :joy: They're together most days anyway so she can always tell him what she wants to say in person. 

Is it just me or Im super happy to see PMY commented on KJWs post? Lol

we all know shes a friendly gir but to me this seems more like a subtle marketing strategy. We all know the chemistry with WWWSK was so strong fans are probably still holding on VP and Miso, so in order to help transition her new role, they have to have some type of interactions. 

Now Im really convinced those moments weren’t just acting, they were genuine feelings acted out by PPC.

Thanks to their little slips here and there or else we would all be convinced ppc ship is dead. Now thats good acting lol

• Like 6

I think pmy know the steam rumor about ParkPark Couple still alive. :Dshe comment kjw’s IG because she wanted to create that she was close to other co-actors not just psj.:lol:

But it made her suspicious because she had never done it before. It's just done she wants to stop dating rumors. Hope PPC happy and waiting.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

I think pmy know the steam rumor about ParkPark Couple still alive. :Dshe comment kjw’s IG because she wanted to create that she was close to other co-actors not just psj.:lol:

But it made her suspicious because she had never done it before. It's just done she wants to stop dating rumors. Hope PPC happy and waiting.:wub:

Good point!

• Like 2