[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

I wish TVN showed us more of WWWSK shoot

I wished too! lol! 

But I think they saved it for the dvd release. or maybe because there are rumors about PPC... revealing those bts at that time will just ignite those rumors further. Because they are getting way too obvious.:P

About this japan interview, what do you guys think about PMY's answer about fav scene? I remembered the other translation this interview psj mentioned about pmy but pmy didn't and this..psj mentioned kms but pmy didn't mentioned about lyj. Still waiting for the other translation

HPL BTS videos are out, and I'm so happy to see our bubbly PMY enjoying herself. My heart is also happy to see that she and KJW will seem to make a cute couple -- I hope this drama will bring PMY more success and fame!

Don't fret, though. This PPC shipper heart is unwavering. The first time I saw the BTS, I was smiling so wide because of her cuteness and because KJW looked so much like a Japanese senpai -- but it ended at that. I was looking for the right word to describe what PPC has in their BTS videos that PMY-KJW couple don't, but I couldn't find it for the longest time until last night -- SEXUAL TENSION.

PPC BTS videos don't showcase them being the same level of giggly as PMY in this HPL videos, but aside from the fact that maybe PMY is channelling her inner fangirl in her character, it felt like she was being her normal giggly, friendly self around KJW. With PSJ, on the other hand, she talks less and takes on a more feminine + a bit sultry aura -- especially with the looks she gives him after every kiss scenes.

I personally am more giggly and talkative around male friends more than my boyfriend even during the early stages of our relationship, simply because my boyfriend and I have an understanding that goes beyond the spoken word. Flirtation is like a silent code between couples, and long-time couples often have a flirtation code of their own that only them would know. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

HPL BTS videos are out, and I'm so happy to see our bubbly PMY enjoying herself. My heart is also happy to see that she and KJW will seem to make a cute couple -- I hope this drama will bring PMY more success and fame!

Don't fret, though. This PPC shipper heart is unwavering. The first time I saw the BTS, I was smiling so wide because of her cuteness and because KJW looked so much like a Japanese senpai -- but it ended at that. I was looking for the right word to describe what PPC has in their BTS videos that PMY-KJW couple don't, but I couldn't find it for the longest time until last night -- SEXUAL TENSION.

PPC BTS videos don't showcase them being the same level of giggly as PMY in this HPL videos, but aside from the fact that maybe PMY is channelling her inner fangirl in her character, it felt like she was being her normal giggly, friendly self around KJW. With PSJ, on the other hand, she talks less and takes on a more feminine + a bit sultry aura -- especially with the looks she gives him after every kiss scenes.

I personally am more giggly and talkative around male friends more than my boyfriend even during the early stages of our relationship, simply because my boyfriend and I have an understanding that goes beyond the spoken word. Flirtation is like a silent code between couples, and long-time couples often have a flirtation code of their own that only them would know. 

I'm totally agree with you

So.. PMY received coffee trucks from Producer and Director of WWWSk... but Soompi used the triple park picture..:lol:

this may be just for clickbait... but I like it.. :P

We were betting before if PSJ would send a coffee truck... still betting he would.. lol! just for the fun of it.

But.. he lives 200m away.. pretty sure its a lot easier for him to send things directly and personally.:D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

bet there's no other video from TvN can't beat this record B)

i thought so too! :lol: and the views just kept on increasing even it will be almost a year since WWWSK aired.. 

it was a very good romantic scene anyway by two lovers... not much acting there..:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

IMG-20190401-180746.jpg
Wow 34M viewers! ;)

I bet there's no other video from TvN can't beat this record B)

You watch it every day, right?:smirk:;)

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

i thought so too! :lol: and the views just kept on increasing even it will be almost a year since WWWSK aired.. 

it was a very good romantic scene anyway by two lovers... not much acting there..:sweat_smile:

If its just pure acting, they deserved to win daesang award lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

I think its okay, yeah maybe its too rare for us to see pmy comment on her co-partner especially the actor. Maybe she in a filming location too with kjw. But I smell something here, because he's just a work-partner so she doesn't afraid to congrats him on ig. Different when pmy to psj right? ;)

15 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think its okay, yeah maybe its too rare for us to see pmy comment on her co-partner especially the actor. Maybe she in a filming location too with kjw. But I smell something here, because he's just a work-partner so she doesn't afraid to congrats him on ig. Different when pmy to psj right? ;)

I was very happy when  saw PMY comments on KJW's IG.

It reinforces the relationship of PMY and PSJ  are more  than colleagues in general.

ps. Boss of Awasome Ent. unfollow PMY completely.:D

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

because she never comment on her co-partner before that’s made me feel hopeless. I’m really sorry you guys for my silly thought :bawling:but I’m so frustrated.