[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Oksana, I remember that you do not even believe any rumor about PSJ and PMY. You are not PPC fan. Therefore, with all due respect, you are the one who is in the wrong thread. Just because you do not have anyone to talk to in other threads, it does not give you the right also to demand what PPC shippers should post because in the first place you said clearly many times before that you are not a shipper and you do not believe any rumor about PSJ and PMY. So, if that is the case why are you even here in PPC thread? :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

everyone is welcome here in this forum.. even if just a PMY fan or just a PSJ fan.. as long as you respect our admiration for both of them as a couple ( yes I said couple :P

everyone here will continue to support their individual projects while talking about their "coincidences". 

HPL is a project of PMY.. soon we will also be talking about Saja here for PSJ. 

pretty sure there will be other things that will connect them to feed our delulus. lol!

I still think there's a reason why PMY kept her long hair.. :D

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

PMY has her thread, you can show support there.

sorry to say dear but you are being unreasonable.. this thread, that thread.. what’s the difference? as long as we keep showing support and love for her, i dont see why we cant do it here... :)

• Like 4

I just realized that PSJ follows his name #박서준 on Instagram, 

It means everyday he sees what we see , because everyday ppl (ParkPark shippers) keep reposting WWWSK scenes, 

I'm so curious to know his reaction to his own steamy, hot ,sexy ,wow, unbelievable, amazing,addicting,wonderful,daebak scenes with PMY... 

OMG 

• LOL 3

I read on Twitter that the art gallery PSJ visited recently was a place PMY went to a couple years ago. I just can’t keep counting all these coincidences anymore! :lol:

Personally those are the type of things I enjoy the most about PPC. These coincidences can be just that, coincidences, but at some point you have to wonder if there’s anything behind. All these little tidbits are what’s keeping here :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wondering is he interested about art? Since when?

well he was appointed as honorary ambassador for ‘Van Gogh Inside’ exhibition in Jeju Island back in 2016. so, i think he must have interest in arts and learn some about them :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1