[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I used to be a shipper of a few couples before , but it's just 1 or 2 months and so easy to move on, but this time idk why it's so hard to move on, 

I just don't understand why I shipped them so hard, I mean I feel like their bts moments weren't too sweet ( comparing to his previous drama ), but for some reasons I feel like he did that because he didn't want to make a reckless move that can make PMY feel uncomfy because he likes or loves her, idk.

alsoi feel like they are real because they're different than others,but sometimes I also feel like it's because they're still awkward together,i know kdrama couples usually do a lot of skinship in the bts. 

It's just so hard to explain what I feel about them

Anyway I hope PPc will get married in the future

Amin yall

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Also I have a question, is it only me who heard she said "yeoja chingu" when she was drunk? I heard she said yeoja chinggu ( yeoja means girl) but the subtitles was "my boyfriend is the best" 

she said "nae namja chingu choi go"="My boyfriend is the best"

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

comparing to his previous drama

i keep seeing this, can you guys show me what BTS footage of him being sweet to his costar? ^_^

I know the BTS of healer, PMY was very very cozy with JCW, but i havent seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar :')

I watched FFMW and i shipped him with Jiwon for the longest time hahah. I thought their chemistry was really good, the drama is one of my favs and their BTS was cute, but i didnt sense a romantic feels between them off screen.

5 minutes ago, itzzy said:

i keep seeing this, can you guys show me what BTS footage of him being sweet to his costar? ^_^

I know the BTS of healer, PMY was very very cozy with JCW, but i havent seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar :')

I watched FFMW and i shipped him with Jiwon for the longest time hahah. I thought their chemistry was really good, the drama is one of my favs and their BTS was cute, but i didnt sense a romantic feels between them off screen.

I'm gonna get in trouble if I answer your question, u know this is PPc thread ,

You can check it on Instagram, 

13 minutes ago, itzzy said:

but i havent seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar :')

I would like to answer as I have been PSJ's loyal fan for a long time.

He treats her like his other co-star.

13 minutes ago, itzzy said:

but i didnt sense a romantic feels between them off screen.

Yes, they don't have a romantic feeling between them off screen.
Fans can recognize that they are just colleagues.  

3 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I would like to answer as I have been PSJ's loyal fan for a long time.

He treats her like his other co-star.

Yes, they don't have a romantic feeling between them off screen.
Fans can recognize that they are just colleagues.  

@jingjaja, As a long- time PSJ fan myself,  I have to respectfully disagree with you. His behavior with, and responses to, PMY in the BTS videos are different than those with his other co-stars. The energy is different, and the way he acts is subtly different. I didn't start as a PPC shipper, but became one after watching several bts videos. 

PSJ is a good leading man.. even all of his leading ladies said so. I saw BTS from Witch Romance, She was pretty, Hwarang, FFMW (just go check youtube vids :)) I never really saw anything romantic beyond hos interaction with them. even in their romantic scenes. He just delivers how the scene is supoosed to be.

his hands were not wandering around his costars body, or he is not pressing his body near. he's not kissing any of them like he's getting air from their mouths. :sweat_smile:

and I noticed this one too.. I watched several k dramas now... if ever there's a bed scene.. the guy is not totally on top of the woman (its only the upper body, the lower part is on the side) but PSJ went totally on top of PMY considering he is much taller. and he knows very well how to position himself.

i know he did the same on witch romance.. but it was a funny scene not a serious romantic scene.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, tali58 said:

@jingjaja, As a long- time PSJ fan myself,  I have to respectfully disagree with you. His behavior with, and responses to, PMY in the BTS videos are different than those with his other co-stars. The energy is different, and the way he acts is subtly different. I didn't start as a PPC shipper, but became one after watching several bts videos. 

yes, the way he acts to PMY  is subtly different. 

............." but i havent seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar :') "  .............. I just disagree with this sentence. Because I have seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar as well.

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

Because I have seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar as well.

i agree with u on this.. i think he was trying to make his costars feel comfortable and relax around him.. but not in a romantic way..more like buddy-buddy way.. :wub:

with PMY on the other hand, they dont mind sharing saliva lol.. remember saliva on their lips during punishment kiss? i cant unseen that one lol.. 

41 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i agree with u on this.. i think he was trying to make his costars feel comfortable and relax around him.. but not in a romantic way..more like buddy-buddy way.. :wub:

with PMY on the other hand, they dont mind sharing saliva lol.. remember saliva on their lips during punishment kiss? i cant unseen that one lol.. 

i watched that over and over again.. but i dont think there was any...  it was just the lighting used in the scene and PSJs lips were pressed so hard on PMYs, his lower lip got a bit stuck on hers when they ended the kiss. thats why it looked like his saliva, but it wasnt. same with their kissing scene in ep 13. it was a clean kiss... although you can hear  some slurpin and smacking sound. lol! but that punishment kiss

... that was a loud smackin sound though. :lol:

thats why I admire how PSJ does his kissing scenes.. it doesnt look awkward, it looks natural... just extra special and way too natural with PMY. :rolleyes:

• LOL 3