[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

As pmy fan..i can say 70% maybe pmy n psj date..look like they now each other since 2015 or 2016 at award ceremony n same stlylish..maybe start date 2017..why?

1.pmy never had any rumor about dating costar before drama start..but she already had dating rumor with psj even before drama start around entertainment people..

2.she aware of dating rumor around industry and its make her take along time to accept offer..she take action to be careful of bts cam..

3.at interview we can see some clues..first pmy choose amused park as her fv scene cause that time they not act but the real pmy n psj..and then psj choose to be real too by choose "i have free pass" as fv line after saying they look at each other with weird smile..that why when news about dating broke up after wwwsk fan are mad cause they feel like ppc cheat on them n ppc got free pass to date while filming wwwsk..

Still have other clue..

I think ppc date but still not have plan to wedding..like they say..they like to observe and take along time to know their partner..if they have trust and strong feeling for each other than this ppc will got happy ending..

As fan i prefer pmy with non celeb..but i support whatever her choice with..

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, seoseo said:

As pmy fan..i can say 70% maybe pmy n psj date..look like they now each other since 2015 or 2016 at award ceremony n same stlylish..maybe start date 2017..why?

1.pmy never had any rumor about dating costar before drama start..but she already had dating rumor with psj even before drama start around entertainment people..

2.she aware of dating rumor around industry and its make her take along time to accept offer..she take action to be careful of bts cam..

3.at interview we can see some clues..first pmy choose amused park as her fv scene cause that time they not act but the real pmy n psj..and then psj choose to be real too by choose "i have free pass" as fv line after saying they look at each other with weird smile..that why when news about dating broke up after wwwsk fan are mad cause they feel like ppc cheat on them n ppc got free pass to date while filming wwwsk..

Still have other clue..

I think ppc date but still not have plan to wedding..like they say..they like to observe and take along time to know their partner..if they have trust and strong feeling for each other than this ppc will got happy ending..

As fan i prefer pmy with non celeb..but i support whatever her choice with..

Don't forget...she said " psj is the best actor she has worked with". It was the same answer when pmy' was asked about' how did she feel work with Lee min ho? She said Lee min ho is special for her.( We know, at the moments pmy' n Lee min hoo in relationship

17 hours ago, zashi23 said:

:lol::wub:

I can’t stop smiling for the whole 10 minutes. PMY pretty and cute, she so friendly.

Edited by Guest
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

4 hours ago, Pmypsjreal said:

Don't forget...she said " psj is the best actor she has worked with". It was the same answer when pmy' was asked about' how did she feel work with Lee min ho? She said Lee min ho is special for her.( We know, at the moments pmy' n Lee min hoo in relationship

But..i think pmy always say the same thing to all costar..who currently work with her..she will say that..maybe after this she will answer that ajushi in her private life as best actor..:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, seoseo said:

But..i think pmy always say the same thing to all costar..who currently work with her..she will say that..maybe after this she will answer that ajushi in her private life as best actor..:sweatingbullets:

i think so too haha.. but MY always speaks highly of her current costar when the drama is aired.. i think it’s a right thing to do.. she is being courteous and respectful towards her current costar..  

47 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Really? As far as I know, pmy' just said he was good actor with her previous co star or maybe he was suitable/perfect with his rolex. I didn't see iv pmy' said He ( her previous co star) was best actor pmy' has worked with ' exept psj. Maybe i need alot  previous pmy's interview. :D

33 minutes ago, Pmypsjreal said:

Really? As far as I know, pmy' just said he was good actor with her previous co star or maybe he was suitable/perfect with his rolex. I didn't see iv pmy' said He ( her previous co star) was best actor pmy' has worked with ' exept psj. Maybe i need alot  previous pmy's interview. :D

In 2011 after City Hunter: ' Min Ho is the best partner I ever worked with, Hope to have a chance make it once again'

in 2014 after Healer " JCW was one of the best ,  at first he call me noona   and I hate it because we must play love, but than he relax and it was great, I think we do another drama when he come back from army'

2016 after Remember; "YSH is the best actor I ever work with I had learned so much from him, he still didnt know how to kiss, but  he will learn / I want play with him in some romantic story but I'm to old for him (sad)"

2017 after Queen : Here I had the best partner ever,  it was so great to work with him and so much comfortable, hi always be there helped me and support . Hope we will work together again

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

In 2011 after City Hunter: ' Min Ho is the best partner I ever worked with, Hope to have a chance make it once again'

in 2014 after Healer " JCW was one of the best ,  at first he call me noona   and I hate it because we must play love, but than he relax and it was great, I think we do another drama when he come back from army'

2016 after Remember; "YSH is the best actor I ever work with I had learned so much from him, he still didnt know how to kiss, but  he will learn / I want play with him in some romantic story but I'm to old for him (sad)"

2017 after Queen : Here I had the best partner ever,  it was so great to work with him and so much comfortable, hi always be there helped me and support . Hope we will work together again

With every partner she always said "hope we will work together again" except with PSJ. Something fishy here ;)

• Like 1

I’m a new fan of PSJ n PMY. I’m happy to come across this forum and decide to join in. I’m glad that I have joined the correct group as lots of their information were shared here. Hope PPC can become reality and last long :wub:

Just saw the MYLog #2 and really enjoyed watching the video. PMY’s Leon is very cute and clingy :).

While watching the video, one question came to my mind...

who owns the pet dog 1st? PMY owns Leon 1st? Or PSJ owns Simba 1st? Or is it both PMY n PSJ own the dogs at the same time because they are dating during that time?

40 minutes ago, PsjPmy said:

While watching the video, one question came to my mind...

who owns the pet dog 1st? PMY owns Leon 1st? Or PSJ owns Simba 1st? Or is it both PMY n PSJ own the dogs at the same time because they are dating during that time?

simba is younger than leon, so pmy adopted leon first i think.. :)

Hello, i'm one of silent lurkers here all this time. I didn't intend to offend anyone, but just for reminder, this forum is for PPC so please let's not talk or post any photo about other couple except PPC here. Can we just focus on PPC only?? Sorry for my bad english.

2 minutes ago, ILovePPC said:

Hello, i'm one of silent lurkers here all this time. I didn't intend to offend anyone, but just for reminder, this forum is for PPC so please let's not talk or post any photo about other couple except PPC here. Can we just focus on PPC only?? Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for the reminder 

9 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

simba is younger than leon, so pmy adopted leon first i think.. :)

Thanks, Matilda!

Think PSJ :wub: PMY very much! That’s why he adopts Simba (same dog as Leon) and also decided to move near PMY’s house. Personal view.

Really praying hard that PSJ and PMY can become real couples and can hear their wedding bells  :rolleyes: 

On 3/21/2019 at 2:10 PM, snitchdream08 said:

With every partner she always said "hope we will work together again" except with PSJ. Something fishy here ;)

Can you imagine the storm of fans' posts she'd get in response if she did write that? Lol. She was probably trying to avoid that. :D

• Like 1