[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

About SongSong and Dispatch, what I know as SSC shipper is that Ellen Park (manager of Kyo) has close friend or relative who works at Dispatch. I don't think its the same scenario as Park Park. Also, Joong Ki and Kyo were not neighbors and their pics (the ones posted above) were taken in Japan and not in Korea. 

Usually celebrities are caught abroad like Lee Min Ho and Suzy. Even Jennie and Kai rumors started when they were in Paris and Dispatch followed them since then.

Only time will tell if delulu about ParkPark is true and if true, I hope they can survive until the big reveal. As in my other previous ship in Korea whom I'd rather not mention who, they broke up without even revealing their relationship to the public. It happened many times there when the celebrities dated and broke up without public knowing it. 

PMY and KJW have great chemistry. I can already see some fans shipping them this early. My loyalty for real life is still with PSJ though

yes.. it was indicated in that article that it was in Tokyo.. where SJK confessed his feelings.

I think its also one of the reasons why PSJ moved a lot closer to PMYs home... to avoid being pictured and seen in other places.. so they wouldnt have to go to other country or places just to spend some time together.. Afterall, their neighborhood is very high-end and very private. it would be hard for the media to just go there and spy on them.

but, Im pretty sure they have something about PPC that if released, will definitely cause a stir among the press. 

PMY can be shipped with anyone though..:D I even like her onscreen with  Seung-ho in Remember! they looked good together too.. and of course with JCW.. :lol:

but we all know and we can't deny to whom she has that real connection.. :wub:

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

when exactly will the dvd be coming out? because HPL will air starting April.. I doubt that they will release the dvd while HPL is on-air..

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

Anybody know when they are will ship the DVD?

seems like in May~

and a cover design of PPC wedding photos album(gift for pre-orderers) was revealed. simple&beautiful in white and gold. looking forward to seeing ppc new wedding photos:lol:

She was really comfortable with PSJ. In WWWSK, after ep 8 and so on, the way PSJ hugs her is becoming more more stronger. If PMY hates too much skinship, she would had ask him to loose a bit, but she didn't. Admit it.. they can just simply saying it is the way to express the feeling on that specific scenes tho but thats too much comfortness.

Sometimes people didn't realise how close their body touch each other when they are in close relationship. Thats why I dont think they bother to have gaps between them sitting side by side. Which...I think...they love being close to each other hehe.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PMY and KJW have great chemistry. I can already see some fans shipping them this early. My loyalty for real life is still with PSJ though

you speak my mind..KJW is hot and all, but i still root for PSJ! cant help it coz he's my bias.. 

funny how PSJ and PSJ hv a costar with same initials..KJW=kim ji won, kim jae wook~~  another coincidence right? at this point, the universe must be shipping them as well :joy:

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

She was really comfortable with PSJ. In WWWSK, after ep 8 and so on, the way PSJ hugs her is becoming more more stronger. If PMY hates too much skinship, she would had ask him to loose a bit, but she didn't. Admit it.. they can just simply saying it is the way to express the feeling on that specific scenes tho but thats too much comfortness.

Sometimes people didn't realise how close their body touch each other when they are in close relationship. Thats why I dont think they bother to have gaps between them sitting side by side. Which...I think...they love being close to each other hehe.

Agree with you. How he hug her, hold her hand, kiss her..he do it so tighly, we can see in his hand, full of pressure..like he doesn't want lose her :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems like in May~

and a cover design of PPC wedding photos album(gift for pre-orderers) was revealed. simple&beautiful in white and gold. looking forward to seeing ppc new wedding photos:lol:

May? oh so long from now :bawling:

I'm pmy solid fans..i don't like pmy be in relationship with any celeb cause that can really hurt her..but seem like i need to admit that i have a feeling she n psj have special relationship even before wwwsk..

Edited by seoseo
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, seoseo said:

I'm pmy solid fans..i don't like pmy be in relationship with any celeb cause that can really hurt her..but seem like i need to admit that i have a feeling she n psj have special relationship even before wwwsk..

As a shipper of pmy n her previous co star....i have to admit that this ship (PPC) Will be my last ship. Psj Will be my last dock for pmy'..kekeke. idk, i have the strong feeling about them...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can @twoparkcouple translate this? :sweatingbullets:

Thank you

qoKJ6qO.jpg

PMY: (Namoo ent) is a perfect compamy to do fan activities. I wish my Si-ahn(idol character name in HPL) also were in Namoo ent.

Namoo ent: Omo. Hi, Si-na-gil.(her nick name in HPL, it means Si-ahn is my way) I'm Young-na-gil. Min Young is my way. Heh. 

wGEalbz.jpg

PSJ: Heung (It's an expression when you are in a sulky mood)

• Thanks 3

hi guys i was reluctant to buy the dvd at first coz it doesnt hv subtitles but i eventually gave in to the temptation.. so today i tried to purchase the dvd but my payment didnt go through and i gave up trying after a few times.. i will try again tomorrow and if i fail, i really hope that you guys can share some of contents after the dvd is released sobs.....

There's a part in MYlog video where PMY said that she recently received a some kind of Beauty Icon Award... she mentioned Cosmo Event. :wub:

I sweear my heart just fluttered when she said that event! because I had flashbacks of their private moments! LOL!