[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

She sat beside Jinjoo and because of their role I think they will become close friend, or they already close maybe ;) *always related to PSJ lol

How jinjoo is related to PSJ?

Jinjoo and PMY looks cute as best friends.. i think they have the same level of silliness..lol!

And it seemed like they already spent time with each other even before this, seeing how PMY always laughs with her.. hmmm.. I wonder who introduced them.. (wink PSJ---joke!) :D

anyway they all looked comfortable with each other.. hoping for the best for this drama! :innocent:

I hope somebody would be so kind to transcode some eng subs.. lol!

i'll get this one... IF it guarantees that I would look like PMY! :joy:

ok.. seriously.. where is PSJ?! 

We need an update from him.. anything..lol! 

i guess he's busy with something else because his lady love is busy with work.:D

maybe he's fixing their new home...oooopps! sorry i meant his new home..:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

i'll get this one... IF it guarantees that I would look like PMY! :joy:

ok.. seriously.. where is PSJ?! 

We need an update from him.. anything..lol! 

i guess he's busy with something else because his lady love is busy with work.:D

maybe he's fixing their new home...oooopps! sorry i meant his new home..:P

I Know they are not dating but I actually wish they would. When it crosses my mind I wish some writer and Producers can put them to work again on another Drama or some friend can whisper to them that they should reach other to each other and see where it leads. I just feel like these two would be so good together and such a power couple. Love them both

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, drwhogirl473 said:

I Know they are not dating but I actually wish they would. When it crosses my mind I wish some writer and Producers can put them to work again on another Drama or some friend can whisper to them that they should reach other to each other and see where it leads. I just feel like these two would be so good together and such a power couple. Love them both

im sorry, I just had to ask.. are you a new fan of either PSJ or PMY?