[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

51 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

:love:

i knowwww!! It looks really fun! i hope she will do this regularly! :wub: how on earth can someone be sooooo pretty even in her candid moments!

No wonder PSJ is head over heels in love with this one! :tounge_xd:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I read back the first article came out by DongaSport about their so-called-3-years-relationship that they've been 007 like dating till now and 'been supporting each others' works and trust each other' that makes their relationship last long..

well I believe this time they'll keep their relationship strong too. :D

It made me smitten just by reading "been supporting each others' works and trust each other that makes their relationship last long"

Aww my heart :wub:

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so guys this is totally unrelated to ppc but i gotta ask..

Hide contents

why am i keep seeing the news about song-song couple divorce rumor everywhere? it’s totally fake news right? 

some media sites are late on posting it. But that rumor was already shut down. SongSong is one of the people's favorite. and since they got married, people did not hear much about them together, so I guess they want to start something so that media site will be talked about. I dont believe it at all. 

Thats why I understood Rain's explanation when he was asked why he doesnt talk about his wife, KTH.

They should just leave them be... their married and family life is a treasure to them..

10 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so guys this is totally unrelated to ppc but i gotta ask..

Hide contents

why am i keep seeing the news about song-song couple divorce rumor everywhere? it’s totally fake news right? 

China media made that fake news about SSC. It always become hot topic there whenever they create fake news about them. Now they are trending no. 1 on weibo because of a pic of SJK with his ring. :joy:

If you saw that Korean Tourism Ministry recent survey about Top Hallyu Stars in China on recent Survey, Lee Min Ho was first, second was Song Hye Kyo, third Gong Yoo, fourth Song Joong Ki. 

Among the most popular, PMY's ex is still in service and they cannot see any issue about GY. So they keep focusing on SSC wedding rings which is crazy since Korean celebrity couples do not wear rings.

------

And on that Hallyu popularity topic, imagine the huge number of PMY haters before when she dated LMH. :anguished:

He remains Top Hallyu favorite even now when he is not acting. 

14 hours ago, zashi23 said:

some media sites are late on posting it. But that rumor was already shut down

4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

China media made that fake news about SSC.

thought so.. that media outlet should be sued for spreading malicious rumour like this one.. totally irresponsible..

on the other hnd, im quite excited for HPL lol.. cant wait to see how PMY acts like one of us.. 

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

thought so.. that media outlet should be sued for spreading malicious rumour like this one.. totally irresponsible..

on the other hnd, im quite excited for HPL lol.. cant wait to see how PMY acts like one of us.. 

I think its the same media outlet in Weibo which published a Park Park Couple wedding last August complete with details as to how many guests will be invited. :lol:

So, i think , I have to prepare my heart, because maybe Will be there ' bed scene' in her private life. I just Saw the cover of Webtoon. I'M between ' excited n jealous'. Psj should go to your neighbour every weekend to make your relationship be stronger. Kekeke

2 hours ago, park2park said:

Idk if this clip has been posted but look at the way she looked at him. That’s a look of love. She srslyy adores him.

yesss.. it's one of our favorite moments here.. we can keep reposting it and will still give the same fluttering feelingsbto all of us..:wub:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Pmypsjreal said:

So, i think , I have to prepare my heart, because maybe Will be there ' bed scene' in her private life. I just Saw the cover of Webtoon. I'M between ' excited n jealous'. Psj should go to your neighbour every weekend to make your relationship be stronger. Kekeke

haha! I also saw one scene of KJW in another drama with an intense kissing scene. lol! 

But again, not really worried about their romantic scenes.. :D

I hope the series will do very well.. cant wait to see it!