[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Wew, made it here in time to wish the lovely PMY happy birthday. Read from the earlier posts that she is filming today. Hopefully the filming ends early and she can celebrate with her team. 

My shipper heart kind of wants to see her team of stylists maybe go for a group gathering with another team of stylists and maybe a special man would be there as well.:D

Well I will be awaiting for any news from our fellow shippers here. 

I can always fall back on the fact that if she had a long day, a special someone is just 200m away from her home, isn’t it? :wub:

• LOL 2

This is so romantic, after shooting all day long, PMY come home, PSJ calls her to go to his place  , he propose to her and tell her “ happy birthday baby, this is for you (give the home certificate) , this home will be our home, I bought this place so we can spend the rest of our life together. 

Marry me?”

Hahhahahahah 

deluluing is fun :D

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi guys, new here.. well not that new, the last time I was login to soompi forum maybe about 10 years ago, now because of the chemistry of PPC I decided to make a comeback :D

I have been religiously reading 644 pages for these 2 weeks non-stop like I have no other life :P finally made it till the end.

Gonna stay be a silent reader and keep on shipping our beloved PPC, wishing them all happiness in the world! Nice to meet you guys :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

Hi guys, new here.. well not that new, the last time I was login to soompi forum maybe about 10 years ago, now because of the chemistry of PPC I decided to make a comeback :D

I have been religiously reading 644 pages for these 2 weeks non-stop like I have no other life :P finally made it till the end.

Gonna stay be a silent reader and keep on shipping our beloved PPC, wishing them all happiness in the world! Nice to meet you guys :wub:

wow! you read all of these?! salute! lol.. i tried to do that.. but.. there's just so many pages already.. :w00t:

but its always nice to know others who share my (our) sentiments about ParkPark...^_^

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Welcome @ayupkurnia , I noticed you from notifications and everytime I got notification, in my heart said "fighting for you to finish reading to the end" and you made it :D

Enjoy the ride of PPC like a roller coaster ^_^

:D omg I'm so busted. Thank you for your warm welcome :)

56 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

REAL.

and just how PMY sounded like she almost ran out of breath after that kiss. lol!

well, its PSJs fault.. thats what he was trying to do.. and he always leaves a smacking sound everytime after he kissed PMY.:sweatingbullets: thats why you can always tell how intense their kissing scenes are.. :P

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

wow! you read all of these?! salute! lol.. i tried to do that.. but.. there's just so many pages already.. :w00t:

but its always nice to know others who share my (our) sentiments about ParkPark...^_^

Of course I skipped one or two pages :lol: I read them from the morning I wake up until dawn. I just want to know exactly what happened with our ParkPark despite all of the rumors. Before reading in soompi, I only rely on instagram which sometimes the news were misleading.

At first I read rumors about them, was the interview of PMY. I feel bad and empathy for her like she and the rest of the cast worked so hard on the drama but the rumors overshadowed. I feel sad and share the news to my husband and he honestly felt bad too that she turned to drink a lot before interview. That's the whole turning point why I made a comeback to soompi, because in bottom of my heart, I don't know why, I feel so much empathy towards them. Harsh world out there, if I were them well I don't know that I could make it :lol:

I feel so much love through their eyes, although it could be just acting. But they touched my heart, like no any other drama couples. That's why I feel like I have to know their history whatsoever, am I in the right ship or not? :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

feel so much love through their eyes, although it could be just acting. But they touched my heart, like no any other drama couples. That's why I feel like I have to know their history whatsoever, am I in the right ship or not? :rolleyes:

since you are on a "research" streak... watch their bts and their interviews together.. thats where you'll know.. :P

you dont really need much.. just watch that kakao and viki interview! lol! 

yes, they do good acting.. but there are things that need more than just good acting... once you re watch their drama again and again you'll start to notice the subtle gestures that need not to "act".:D

On 3/2/2019 at 8:57 AM, zashi23 said:

right?? :D the way PMY looked at PSJ is just sooo in love!

This is the moment when I felt that I shouldn't be watching because the intimacy was just too real and very private between them. 

I'm following ziozia and compagna ig post lately

And it's likely that they both have the same pattern.  

Are their admin shipper too? Or it's a secret signal. Well it's not a secret tho, pattern is too visible

Edited by dizzyfuzzy
Typo

3 hours ago, dizzyfuzzy said:

I'm following ziozia and compagna ig post lately

And it's likely that they both have the same pattern.  

Are their admin shipper too? Or it's a secret signal. Well it's not a secret tho, pattern is too visible

It is marketing.