[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

the heart fluttering thing is that their bodies are much closer to each other compared to the webtoon version.. :tounge_xd:

that may be the reason why PSJs head is upward instead of looking at PMY.. because if he did that..it will look like he'll be kissing PMY already..:sweat_smile:

31 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ok.. sorry for this.. but @twoparkcoupleor anyone ... can you help with this? :D 

what did the reporter say "sseojoon ssi" or "minyoung ssi" and what did PMY say after? lol! 

will really appreciate it..:kiss_wink:

reporter: Hey, Minyoung ssi:lol:

idk exactly what she is saying. seems like "I'm doing it(looking back) again" or "he's doing it(saying Minyoung ssi) again"

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

the heart fluttering thing is that their bodies are much closer to each other compared to the webtoon version.. :tounge_xd:

that may be the reason why PSJs head is upward instead of looking at PMY.. because if he did that..it will look like he'll be kissing PMY already..:sweat_smile:

A photographer or a photo stylist decides the pose,  usually. :)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tali58 said:

A photographer or a photo stylist decides the pose,  usually. :)

i know...

8 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

reporter: Hey, Minyoung ssi:lol:

idk exactly what she is saying. seems like "I'm doing it(looking back) again" or "he's doing it(saying Minyoung ssi) again"

is it really "min young"?? lol! i swear i did not hear her name.. it sounded different..

so the theory on why PMY still have her long hair is that the Busted 2 pictorial will happen on Mar.5..

after that.. she would most likely change her hairstyle.. if.. they will really follow the webtoon look. 

hmmmm.. come to think of it, during Healer's 1st script reading, she still had her long hair then.

soo.. this theory might be possible.

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

so the theory on why PMY still have her long hair is that the Busted 2 pictorial will happen on Mar.5..

after that.. she would most likely change her hairstyle.. if.. they will really follow the webtoon look. 

hmmmm.. come to think of it, during Healer's 1st script reading, she still had her long hair then.

soo.. this theory might be possible.

in the original novel and cartoon, a female lead is an owner of restaurant and a male lead is the restaurant manager. and there is no character of her childhood friend Eun gi. the original focuses on her doing activities as an Idol fan, not a romance story.

because the story and characters in the drama are all changed, i think pmy will not have short hair and dye pink. pink short hair doesn't fit a curator of a museum. hope that she will not cut her hair short. i really love her beautiful long hair style.:love:

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

in the original novel and cartoon, a female lead is an owner of restaurant and a male lead is the restaurant manager. and there is no character of her childhood friend Eun gi. the original focuses on her doing activities as an Idol fan, not a romance story.

because the story and characters in the drama are all changed, i think pmy will not have short hair and dye pink. pink short hair doesn't fit a curator of a museum. hope that she will not cut her hair short. i really love her beautiful long hair style.:love:

lol.. i dont think they will do the pink hairstyle at all.. but am just a little worried about the short hair..:grimace:

i also love her long hair.. but then again PMY is always committed to her role.. I guess we will just have to wait and see...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306585wpp/announcing-the-14th-annual-soompi-awards-vote-now

Actor of the year: PSJ on the lead

Actress of the year: PMY on the lead

Best Couple: PPC on the lead

Best Soundtrack: It's You on the lead

Best Supporting Actor and Actresses: Ki Young and Bo Ra on the lead

Drama of the year: WWWSK on the lead

Wow the power of PPC :w00t:

Let's vote..

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306585wpp/announcing-the-14th-annual-soompi-awards-vote-now

Actor of the year: PSJ on the lead

Actress of the year: PMY on the lead

Best Couple: PPC on the lead

Best Soundtrack: It's You on the lead

Best Supporting Actor and Actresses: Ki Young and Bo Ra on the lead

Drama of the year: WWWSK on the lead

Wow the power of PPC :w00t:

Let's vote..

Thanks for the info, let's vote hard guys:D