[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

^ If I remember correctly, the source of that Park Seo Joon interview was Koreaboo the same site fans hated for PMY denial. :sweatingbullets:  So since PMY denial was not accepted by shippers for mistranslation, the translation for PSJ interview should be taken too with grains of salt since its from Koreaboo too. :sweatingbullets: Otherwise to spazz on the positive article of the same website but disbelief on the negative article would make us be called by others as deluded. :lol: 

Soompi has another way of translating that particular PSJ interview though. 

yes the trans is also little wrong, although it's not as wrong as pmy interview.  i translated psj interview, only part about the possibility. 

i swear i never put any dellu as a ppc shipper :joy:and just translated it as it is.:)

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003833956&oid=109&lightVersion=off

Zk4eo2V.jpg

"I think because wwwsk was successful and Youngjoon and Miso looked good together, the dating rumor came out. so I don't take it badly." and he answered the question about Is there a possibility you and PMY will be a real couple? "I don’t know what to say about the possibility. 

Because I played the role in love with her, I act, thinking "what is her merit(virtue)?" "she is pretty".

Through such things, it is inevitable to get interested in her.

About the possibility, I would have to say I don’t know. People don't know what will happen in the future. So I think It takes some time(what will happen between her and me).

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

34 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

We don't know what will happen in the future. So I think It takes some time(what will happen between her and me).

I never saw or read or hear an interview of him anywhere.. actually denying it  like saying "no  we are not dating". he never really said that. He always answered in a way like its always possible... 

i guess the reason for it, is that he was hopeful of what will come and at that time.. what they have was actually going somewhere..

soooo.. now at the present..  I am very much (almost) sure of this two actually having a plan and a timeline already..:D

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I did some experiment about "tagged psj in pmy comment section". I'm so curious :D

I think she or her team didn't delete the comments but it deleted because of reported by other users. 

I tried tag psj and I checked after that my comment disappear gradually. At first, my username still in there but the comment is gone and then I checked again my name was gone too. 

My anxiety was answered now so I can sleep peacefully :P

P.S: I'll never do this again lol

• LOL 1

This is basically 1st time I saw PSJ explaining such dating rumor this long. He sure is a great man. He can just lie but date her secretly so that people can stop talking about them (I dont mind too hehe). But deep in him, I guess he likes her so much that he couldn't like straightly deny about it. 

That's why I think they never been together before but but sparks happened during the WWWSK. 

That 1st August interview made me totally love him, so manly, so confidence of him about them. Who wouldn't fall for this?

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

This is basically 1st time I saw PSJ explaining such dating rumor this long. He sure is a great man. He can just lie but date her secretly so that people can stop talking about them (I dont mind too hehe). But deep in him, I guess he likes her so much that he couldn't like straightly deny about it. 

That's why I think they never been together before but but sparks happened during the WWWSK. 

That 1st August interview made me totally love him, so manly, so confidence of him about them. Who wouldn't fall for this?

yes, his interview made me love him more too, although he got hate by crazy knetzs(and his hardcore fans):angry: because he was too honest and showed interest in pmy in the interview.

it's sure he is a great and good man.:)

• Love 2

@snitchdream08 I don't think so, I'm still think she is deleted comment tagged SJ by herself or her sister, anyway SJ also did the same eventhought we all know he likes her a lot so let's think positive they are trying to hide their relationship from those stalkers and PMY has her new project now, if in the future they are end up or not end up together, keep smiling, both of them didn't force us to ship them, just ourselves love them and want them being together. 

9 minutes ago, exomyluv said:

@snitchdream08 I don't think so, I'm still think she is deleted comment tagged SJ by herself or her sister, anyway SJ also did the same eventhought we all know he likes her a lot so let's think positive they are trying to hide their relationship from those stalkers and PMY has her new project now, if in the future they are end up or not end up together, keep smiling, both of them didn't force us to ship them, just ourselves love them and want them being together. 

lets not be too hasty.. PMY is very private especially of her family. Lets not include her sister on this.. ;)

Everyone here agrees that its not abig deal if those tagged comments just disappeared. it may be deleted or not.. doesnt really matter. But Im pretty sure her sister has nothing to do with it.

if anything.. its a good thing that their comment section is not flooded by tags of their names.. to be honest.. as someone (me) who reads them.. it can get pretty annoying seeing the same thing everyday.. lol.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes, his interview made me love him more too, although he got hate by crazy knetzs(and his hardcore fans):angry: because he was too honest and showed interest in pmy in the interview.

Right? Gosh I read the interview and I keep saying 'He is such a man. I wish I met someone like him' this sort of words. He just wowed me. 

What's wrong for being honest? His such-called-fans should support him. Look at his age. He has the right to date someone now. People should look at his talent. He is a good actor. I know he still experimenting this and that character but I can see that he can shine more later. As long as the script is amazing. 

20190216-002930.jpg

And guys I personally love this one from new Spring SS 19 ZioZia. Look at his broad shoulder. So jealous Rachel. You get to hug him . :P

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yeah.. Im sure he loves his fans as PMY loves her fans. But, I guess he knows that he cant please everyone... so he will just do what makes him the happiest and appreciate those who will continue to support him.:innocent:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Old or new interviews that he said about love??????????:o

She's back to Korea.. soo pretty! :heart:

I guess  this time the media gave her those chocolates. lol! And is that a script she's holding? It has stick notes on it already, like she did on her script for wwwsk when she showed it on one of her BTS. :lol:

Now Im more excited to watch her again! 

(something tells me that PSJ will be back to Korea also... in 3...2...:joy:)

5 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Old or new interviews that he said about love??????????:o

thats an interview after WWWSK finished airing last year.

can anybody translate what "jinjoo" said? here's to another coincidence..

i think she's also part of the cast of HPL..(pretty sure I saw it somewhere.. feel free to correct me if Im wrong) :Dbut I also think she already knows PSJ way before...

Screenshot-20190216-013730-Instagram.jpg

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

It has stick notes on it already, like she did on her script for wwwsk when she showed it on one of her BTS.

What is the link of the that she showed it  in BTS

@quietobserverHis age is really irrelevant. He has the right to date or be in a relationship regardless of age,  but simply for the fact that he's a normal human being. 

Such so-called-fans aren't true fans, are completely irrational, and are just delusional people who hide behind their keyboard. 

He's already shining as an actor, and has the depth of talent to play any character he takes on. He's been proving that repeatedly since his debut. His fearlessness in choosing roles, then completely embodying the characters he portrays is the reason why I respect him as an actor. And, clearly, he's a truly good man as well. :)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, zashi23 said:

can anybody translate what "jinjoo" said? here's to another coincidence..

i think she's also part of the cast of HPL..(pretty sure I saw it somewhere.. feel free to correct me if Im wrong) :Dbut I also think she already knows PSJ way before...

Screenshot-20190216-013730-Instagram.jpg

Does she mean by falling in love? That '3 sec' terms meant for that,right? That should be 'samcho'.

Or does 'chosam' has another meaning?:huh: haha